Parallax Vs The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Parallax creature.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Parallax_rebirth.jpg

Enyalus
Parallax wins.

cloud102
Do you think it would be a challenge?

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Do you think it would be a challenge?
You're talking about Marvel's Void, right? Sentry's alternate persona?

No, it's not really a challenge. They're both basically fear personified, so I don't see Parallax taking over The Void, but It does flat out overpower him.

cloud102
Yep. How powerful is the Void exactly? I only read his first limited series, so I don't remember.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Yep. How powerful is the Void exactly? I only read his first limited series, so I don't remember.
That's his best showing.

There's another good, but brief one in Age of the Sentry, but that entire thing might not be canon.

bbrem123
void is pretty damn powerful...you should go pick up sentry mini's by jenkins

bbrem123
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's his best showing.

There's another good, but brief one in Age of the Sentry, but that entire thing might not be canon.

and his showing in new avengers

iceman24567
Parallax crushes the Void

Enyalus
Originally posted by bbrem123
and his showing in new avengers
What did he do there? I probably read it. I just don't know what you're referring to.

bbrem123
What did he do there? I probably read it. I just don't know what you're referring to.

he pretty much takes out the x-men, fantastic 4, blackbolt and some avengers, while trying to break a shield made by strange, sue and ironman to get to bob

they pretty much make him look unstoppable as nobody can do anything to even faze him

Enyalus
Originally posted by bbrem123
he pretty much takes out the x-men, fantastic 4, blackbolt, some avengers, while trying to break a shield made by strange, sue and ironman to get to bob

So basically what happened in Sentry vs. The Void?

Raoul
Parallax wins.

xJLxKing
Parallax

bbrem123
haha yup pretty much

guy222
Parallax

Galan007
Doesn't the bug need a host for it's power to be realized? I mean the Parallax entity itself has zero feats (aside from possession.)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Doesn't the bug need a host for it's power to be realized? I mean the Parallax entity itself has zero feats (aside from possession.)
Wasn't the Ion Entity and the Parallax Entity shown fighting each other at one point?

xJLxKing
Yeah, the Ion was a whale

bbrem123
I say void wins

The Scribe

That's what I've seen.

The only feats I've seen are Possession.

Parallax

The Void doesn't need a host and has many more powers.

Galan007
Wasn't the Ion Entity and the Parallax Entity shown fighting each other at one point? Yeah, but that wasn't overly exciting.

Enyalus
Yeah, but that wasn't overly exciting.
Well no, but...they had to be kicking out more power than The Void, right?

Endless Mike
Isn't Void only Herald level?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Nah. He'd eat most, if not all herald levelers for breakfast.

The Scribe
Originally posted by Endless Mike

If he is he should be moved up.
I wouldn't look to the rankings to be infallible.
Because they are flawed.

Galan007
Well no, but...they had to be kicking out more power than The Void, right? srug

TricksterPriest
Based on the fact that Parallax was acting as the CPB for the Sin Corp.......he stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.