Stun Vs. Zelda & Peach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl!
The princesses go up against the big bad bug. The setting is the castle in Super Mario 64.

http://www.us.playstation.com/PSone/Games/Bloody_Roar_2/OGS/media-chars/stunicon.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/b/b6/Subspace_zelda_peach.PNG

Cosmic Cube
Zelda solos.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Kindly elaborate.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Kindly elaborate. Wish I could.

Zelda is really good with magic, though.

C. C. Cowgirl!
So just because she knows magic, doesn't mean she wins. Stun has a lot of tricks as well. Not to mention durability and strength.

Ultimate Wil
I think I've heard of Stun, but never seen much of him, what can he do?

C. C. Cowgirl!
IQO8fAuzMn8
p9RriAtQJJM
JClk5JRPEmM

Cosmic Cube
You come up with some weird threads DK. Perhaps a byproduct of your psychosis?

I'm not sure if Zelda and Peach could pull that off. What do you think?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You come up with some weird threads DK. Perhaps a byproduct of your psychosis?

I'm not sure if Zelda and Peach could pull that off. What do you think?

His weakness is his relative lack of speed. For as long as they can avoid his attacks they should be safe. I'm sure they can deliver enough damage to injure him and in due time beat him for as long as they don't get hit.

I don't know how it will end, which is why I made the thread.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
His weakness is his relative lack of speed. For as long as they can avoid his attacks they should be safe. I'm sure they can deliver enough damage to injure him and in due time beat him for as long as they don't get hit.

I don't know how it will end, which is why I made the thread. Neither of the Princesses are particularly quick either. You sure they can do more damage than those machine guns?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Neither one is very slow when you look at them in SSBB. I think Peach has an adventure game of her own, so she's not just some princess.

XanatosForever
Wow, Bloody Roar. no expression I never thought I'd see one of them in a battle here. The BR fanboy in me want to say Stun wins, but Zelda and Peach are not your average princesses. Zelda is an exceptional magic user which she can utilize from range, and Peach can turnip spam to keep the big bad bug distracted. Stun was a fun ass character, though. Not as good at Bakuryu, but still a blast. big grin

C. C. Cowgirl!
Then you haven't been around when I have angel

Stun can take a shitload of damage and deliver quite the punch as well. How I see it, there's the physical powerhouse against the two ladies. Zelda I remember has some impressive magic, and we shouldn't count Peach out either.

I am who I am
Link alone will murder Stun.

Cosmic Cube
Link would murder almost anyone dude. But he's not in this thread.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by I am who I am
Link alone will murder Stun.

I'm sure he would.

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Link would murder almost anyone dude. But he's not in this thread.

Hardly.

I am who I am
Damn, I misread the shit outta this thread. Still, if Zelda can go Sheik, she can kill Stun.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Why is that?

NemeBro
no expression

Stun is stronger, faster, more durable, and more powerful.

Seriously, in their CANON(not SSB) games, Zelda's best feats are lifting some iron bars with TK, and Peach's are...Nothing.

Stun for the stomp.

I am who I am
If I had known that SSB couldn't be used I woulda said Stun.

C. C. Cowgirl!
SSB(M/B) are all allowed.

LLLLLink
Stun fails to perfect shield the Din's Fire spam...

Stun gets pooped on.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Din's Fire?

ScreamPaste
SSB characters can dodge lasers, Stun gets raped.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Talking Falco/Fox lasers? The speed those come in, even I can move.

ScreamPaste
No, talking lasers in cutscenes. no expression Multipel cut scenes show the characters casually skating past lasers, dodging hail storms of laser fire from massive gun platforms, maneuvering ships through said hail of fire with relative ease, ect.

C. C. Cowgirl!
So this is a general SSB feat and not particular characters? Particular characters being Zelda and Peach in this thread.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
No, talking lasers in cutscenes. no expression Multipel cut scenes show the characters casually skating past lasers, dodging hail storms of laser fire from massive gun platforms, maneuvering ships through said hail of fire with relative ease, ect. Show me the scene.

C. C. Cowgirl!
It does sound suspicious.

ScreamPaste
Neither of you played SSBB? erm I'll get cutscenes tomorrow, it's commencement today, and I have to give a speech, plus I'm at skool right now, and I won't be home til... 12? Lol.

C. C. Cowgirl!
There's a youtube user with every cutscene in all of SSBB. Give me some information and I can probably find what you seek.

ScreamPaste
There's a scene where Zelda/Sheik jumps onto a flying Arwing and smashes the windsheild with her fingers. :/ This thread is spite if you count that, lol.

C. C. Cowgirl!
That would be this one.

k5pEY2rJo6Y

ScreamPaste
Yeah, Zelda soloes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.