JLA Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
In JLA: Justice For All, or JLA #24-33, a mysterious speedster resembling the flash appears and reveals his identity only to Superman who vouches for him when the rest of the league decides whether or not to trust the new hero.

The last issue of JLA that I have is #54 and he's never mentioned again so if anyone can tell me who the heck he is I would be grateful.

Hmm I guess this is more of a Flash question : P

Kris Blaze
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=346614&pagenumber=366#post11949599

Hegemon875
Oh thanks been a long time since Ive visited this board and thats a new addition for me.

Disappear
looked it up, and since the question hasn't been moved to the questions thread, i'll answer so we can shut this down.

it's apparently an alternate-reality wally west. older and more skilled, more barry-like, he wound up in the main DCU by traversing "hypertime" after his lady died. he was apparently a darker version of wally, almost batman-esque, and was made to find his way back to his reality by wonder woman and superman. apparently his presence in the main DCU was screwing with a bunch of alternate realities.

short answer: elseworlds wally.

willRules
That's him. He was in the main Flash series for several issues before the normal status quo was restored.

I think it was during Mark Waid's run yes

Digi
use the above link to the questions thread. thanks.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.