eclipse star destroyer vs modern day earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bane's heart
the eclipses is very well equipt

150,000 stormtroopers
100 AT-AT's
96 tie bombers
600 tie interceptors
doesn't specify the amount of AT-ST's but i'll give them 120
emperor palpatine in command (no force storms)

500 heavy lasers
550 turbolaser betteries
100 tractor beams
10 grafity well projectors ( no that it matters)
suerlaser( superlaser can only be fired 10 times during the whole campaign and there can only be 3 orbital strike per week)

The eclipses shields are also powerfull enough to ram other capitol ships without taking damage

Our troops far out number them and stormtroopers are not very accurate but i still think the empire would win because of the eclipse

This is my very first post so tell me what i did wrong if I screwed this up badly

Hewhoknowsall
Now THIS might be a spite against Earth...

mattatom
Oh ofcourse you only like threads when it's spite against the Empire.
Agreed.
Those batteries alone would glass the planet and stop any nukes hitting it.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by bane's heart
the eclipses is very well equipt

150,000 stormtroopers
100 AT-AT's
96 tie bombers
600 tie interceptors
doesn't specify the amount of AT-ST's but i'll give them 120
emperor palpatine in command (no force storms)

500 heavy lasers
550 turbolaser betteries
100 tractor beams
10 grafity well projectors ( no that it matters)
suerlaser( superlaser can only be fired 10 times during the whole campaign and there can only be 3 orbital strike per week)

The eclipses shields are also powerfull enough to ram other capitol ships without taking damage

Our troops far out number them and stormtroopers are not very accurate but i still think the empire would win because of the eclipse

This is my very first post so tell me what i did wrong if I screwed this up badly You're new, so doing something wrong is excusable. The Eclipse only needs to fire its superlaser once at the planet, killing all life and cracking the surface.

Darth Truculent
Welcome to KMC. Debates can get heated and sometime insults are common. Anyway, Lucien is right. Earth doesn't have any weaponry that would be able to stop that class of SD.

bane's heart
thanks for the advice

Darth Rex
We could call our friends the little green men in the saucers to help?

Hewhoknowsall
See Lucien? I admit that Earth loses!

But without the Eclipse, Empire loses. Badly. Very badly. ...or maybe not depending on how well Earth fighters can go up against intercepters.

Eminence
Hewhoknowsall
See Lucien? I admit that Earth loses!

But without the Eclipse, Empire loses. Badly. Very badly....

no expression

Janus Marius
Hewhoknowsall fails at reading comprehension.

No one is surprised.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus Marius

No one is surprised.

Get rid of him. Like, now.

Janus Marius
*Freezes Hewhoknowsall in a creek*

mattatom
*Watches as the Ewoks replay the ROTJ celebration again*

Hewhoknowsall

No one is surprised.

Call me trolling? Call me "stupid"? At least I don't insult people.

And your power level has to be over 9000 in order to perform a level 4 freeze attack (which is what is needed to freeze someone in a creek). Plus, I have a level 5 feat called "anti creek" that negates your attack on a save of 11. PLUS, you don't have the initiative anyway, so you can't act.

Janus Marius
Well, you do have this habit of misreading things, so perhaps you can read in between the lines:

Show the forum understanding.

I have Epic Feat "Freeze Creek" with a boosting amulet "Amulet of Koon", not to be confused with my additional "Amulet of Kun" which allows me to batter ancient Jedi masters and badmouth the Jedi.

Plus my "Green Light'nin'" Epic Feat would pwn your antifreeze. You win nothing this round.

Hewhoknowsall

I have Epic Feat "Freeze Creek" with a boosting amulet "Amulet of Koon", not to be confused with my additional "Amulet of Kun" which allows me to batter ancient Jedi masters and badmouth the Jedi.

Plus my "Green Light'nin'" Epic Feat would pwn your antifreeze. You win nothing this round.

Epic feats can only be used once a day, and you've used the freeze creek in like every single thread, which means that you've hacked the game. But in order hack you must get the epic feat "hacking" which can also only be used once a day (since it's an epic feat). So you must have hacked the feat "hacking", but in order to create a paradox you must have the epic feat "paradox", but you've used that more than once a day which means that you've hacked it, but in order to do that you must have the initiative 2000000 times in a row.

Therefore, I act before you do and cast fireball, dealing 5d6 damage and stunning you for 5d20 rounds.

Red Nemesis
No. Hack once. Then he wins. UR TRAP HAZ BEEN SPRUNG.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
No. Hack once. Then he wins. UR TRAP HAZ BEEN SPRUNG.

He doesn't have initiative silly. I do, and I cast death blow which has a 1% chance of instant kill...

...I hit!

Janus Marius
I cast Epic Plot Device. The creek is frozen.

kotorfan
yeah? well I cast Janus, who casts EPD, which freezes the creek.

I also cast Bruce Lee, who pwns chuck Norris.

Janus Marius
Bruce Lee always pwns Chuck Norris. He even rips off Norris' chest hair and chokes him with it.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
four of these threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.