Blondie and Tuco versus Butch and The Sundance Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blinky
http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/AFC_BLINKY/369856_com_scan0001.jpg

VS

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/AFC_BLINKY/untitled.jpg

After Blondie leaves Tuco humiliated with a noose wrapped around his neck, Tuco vows revenge. Tuco spends years trying to track Blondie down, while gambling his gold away. After the events of "For a Few Dollars More" and "Fist Full of Dollars" , Tuco finds out that Blondie is going by the alias "Joe Manco". Blondie, after racking up tons of cash in his various adventures decides to retire to Boliva and leave the Wild West behind him, there is only one problem ; Tuco is hot on his trail.

Tuco eventually tracks down Blondie to his Bolivian villa. Tuco gets the drop on Blondie, but Blondie knows Tuco's soft spot and decides to play Tuco's greedy heart. Blondie informs Tuco that he has a lead that'll make them rich beyond their wildest dreams. He proceeds to show Tuco a wanted poster that reads " WANTED : Los Bandiots Yanquis AKA Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid". Blondie tells Tuco he can't take down the legends by himself and needs his help. Tuco seeing the reward sum agrees to help.

Blondie and Tuco track-down Butch and Sundance to a local whorehouse. After Butch and Sundance do their business, they come out and are met by two men, a runt Mexican and a white man with a green poncho.

Blondie gives Butch and Sundance a nod. Butch and Sundance look at each other, then Butch gives a nod back. The sun is high in the sky, there is complete silence as people of the pueblo take cover. Butch and Sundance know they are in trouble.

Rules:

- Butch and Sundance realize that they are being challenged to a 2 on 2 draw.

- Feats from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid are allowed.

- Tuco has feats from The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

-Joe/Blondie/The Man With No Name has feats from all three movies he was in.

-This is a contest of speed and accuracy. No tricks.

PS: Through movie magic the time lines of these two movies coincide.

Robtard
Good fight, I'm leaning towards Blondie and Tuco, but I have little recollection of Butch/Sundance.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Robtard
Good fight, I'm leaning towards Blondie and Tuco, but I have little recollection of Butch/Sundance. Same here, but if we really went all out and included every "Man With No Name" movie in it, Blondie solos. Eastwoods character goes beyond the Leone Trilogy,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.