Immortal Hercules vs. Current Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
Battle takes place on an uninhabited world. No bfr, Thor w/o mjolnir and can't use his powers against Hercules w/o his adamantine mace. This is straight h2h, strength vs strength, skill vs skill who takes this.

Enyalus
Right now, Herc wins. Thor's weakened.

Peak Current Thor would win, though. Much more durable and probably stronger, while being almost as skilled in H2H.

guy222
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0238/img007.jpg

Badabing
Herc has been getting some good feats of late...

wannabe
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6070/thorbloodoath402pq8.th.jpg

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by wannabe
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6070/thorbloodoath402pq8.th.jpg there wego Thors fighting "for reason" and Hercs just crazy

when ones crazy & the other aint its usualy the crazy one who win (like Herc vs Sersi lol)

wannabe
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
there wego Thors fighting "for reason" and Hercs just crazy

when ones crazy & the other aint its usualy the crazy one who win (like Herc vs Sersi lol)
It's not the outcome of the fight at hand that's important, but Thor's general statement regarding their abilities in the art of h2h combat.

SoulDevourer
It's not the outcome of the fight at hand that's important, but Thor's general statement regarding their abilities in the art of h2h combat. yeah Herc has more H2H experience but then Thor wouldve gotten some training after that fight (maybe from Herc himself stick out tongue) so question is how good is CURRENT Thors H2H?

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Warlord
Get real thor's got the odinforce. Even weakened he would smash Herc

Mindset
Originally posted by Warlord
Get real thor's got the odinforce. Even weakened he would smash Herc HtH only, idk.

Kris Blaze
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6070/thorbloodoath402pq8.th.jpg

You're missing a final scan.

Mindset
It's irrelevant anyway.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
HtH only, idk. Ah didn't catch that. I think herc takes this.

Kris Blaze
It's irrelevant anyway.

stfu with your relevance uhuh

leonidas
Originally posted by guy222
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0238/img007.jpg

who's bill going after in that scan?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by leonidas
who's bill going after in that scan?

Galactus.

leonidas
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Galactus.

really . . . may need to pick up that arc. gracias. smile

Badabing
really . . . may need to pick up that arc. gracias. smile The 1st issue was good.

leonidas
Originally posted by Badabing
The 1st issue was good.

of thor? i read it. or are you talking about something different? was that scan from a thor book?

Kris Blaze
of thor? i read it. or are you talking about something different? was that scan from a thor book?

Betra Ray Bill: Godhunter 1 out of 3

psycho gundam
bill's still steaming mad cause galactus ate new korbin, now he's facing off against his heralds which includes surfer in the next issue.

leonidas
sweet . . .

Enyalus
there wego Thors fighting "for reason" and Hercs just crazy

Herc wasn't crazy. Herc was drunk. Heavily drunk.

Warlord
HtH only, idk.

Herc would have a slight edge against classic thor h2h but current amped with OF is too much

wannabe
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You're missing a final scan.
In which Thor uses his elemental powers to break free of Herc's grip, i know. But...
1. ... according to this thread's starter it's pure h2h, so why should i have posted that scan, when it's irrelevant here anyway?
2. ... i didn't posted that scan to show the actual fight or it's outcome, but to show Thor's comment on Herc's h2h combat abilities.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Herc wasn't crazy. Herc was drunk. Heavily drunk. whatever. it gave him a bonus ^^

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Herc wasn't crazy. Herc was drunk. Heavily drunk.

Being drunk counts as an amp. It increased his durability b/c it boosted his pain tolerence. beer

Thor would of beat him if it was not for that amp

Ya thats right i went there stick out tongue

wannabe
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Being drunk counts as an amp. It increased his durability b/c it boosted his pain tolerence. beer

Thor would of beat him if it was not for that amp

Ya thats right i went there stick out tongue
Again: Thor's comment about Herc's h2h combat abilities was not one that was specific to the fight at hand but it was a general one.

SoulDevourer
yeah he said Herc has more skillz & xp but thats somethin can be learned right?
maybe current Thor fights better now

DarkOdin
Again: Thor's comment about Herc's h2h combat abilities was not one that was specific to the fight at hand but it was a general one.

ummmm my statement was a joke.

However granted hercules did have an imo win the h2h fight agaisnt Thor until the lighting bolt stopped him but It was not one-sided at all and them were pretty even.

Now current Thor tanked some hits his classic version would have been killed from.

So i think this would give Thor a big edge over hercules in another H2H battle.

Although we haven't seen how much strouger Thor is compared to his classic self we do know that he duability is well beyond that of his classic level which in turn should be much higher then hercules.

Thor should be able to win a clear 9/10 of the battles.

Hercules gets one if Thor ribs are still broken

wannabe
yeah he said Herc has more skillz & xp but thats somethin can be learned right?
maybe current Thor fights better now
Yes , could be, but until Thor himself is proven wrong by his own doings, there's only his clear statement against speculation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.