thanx for KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hand-lock
THANX Alot for evry thing in this site , this is the first time i join this site,but it seems a nice and intrested site, i like to be an active and shared effictively , a gain i sy thanx for Administration of KMC , and thanx for all members in KMC

occultdestroyer
Welcome to KMC!

guy222
welcome

BruceSkywalker
no spamming pls

welcome to my humble abode

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by hand-lock
THANX Alot for evry thing in this site , this is the first time i join this site,but it seems a nice and intrested site, i like to be an active and shared effictively , a gain i sy thanx for Administration of KMC , and thanx for all members in KMC

Originally posted by andrewmoquin
Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself to you on this message board.

My name is Andy Moquin from Buffalo, New York. Glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

In the meantime, I will be stopping by once or twice a day to make some posts and be a part of what seems like a great community of movie webmasters working together and do look forward of to know all of you guys.

Hope to build a great working relationship as possible as well as gain and share thoughts to the rest of the members. Let's have fun!

See you around!

kevdude
Welcome to KMC. enjoy your stay smile

Prince Nauj
hello and welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.