Black Flash vs Zoom(Hunter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
How does this go down and who wins?

Entity
I'd say Hunter is ****ed cause I highly doubt time is really a factor that matters to death!

Can Hunter accelerate time as well as slow it down? I know he controls the rate at which it moves but donno if I've ever seen him do that. If he can then he might have a shot at pulling Wally's racing to the end of time thing.

Still who knows if it would even work if he can even do it.

Galan007
Based on what we've seen, Zoom is much, much faster than BF. However, that doesn't change the fact that there's really nothing Zoom could do to harm it...

Harbinger
Can't Black Flash manipulate time, too? He froze it one of the times he tried to take Wally, IIRC.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
Based on what we've seen, Zoom is much, much faster than BF. However, that doesn't change the fact that there's really nothing Zoom could do to harm it...
thumb up

Enyalus
I think Zoom would win. Obviously he couldn't kill BF, but he could knock him out for more than a few seconds.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Zoom would win. Obviously he couldn't kill BF, but he could knock him out for more than a few seconds.
Doesn't BF kill with a touch?

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Doesn't BF kill with a touch?
If you're connected to the Speed Force, yeah.

occultdestroyer
First of, Zoom's power is linked with Time, NOT Speed.

Second, I doubt BF would even get the chance to touch Zoom.

Zoom wins by BFRing himself.

SoulDevourer
lol Zoom "BFR himself"?

in other words Zoom flees & BF wins - by forfeit big grin

occultdestroyer
All he sees is BF smiling and running towards him in slo-mo.
He dodges BF by simply side-stepping.

He ain't dumb enough to touch him, so he might as well walk away from the match.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Zoom would win. Obviously he couldn't kill BF, but he could knock him out for more than a few seconds. How can Zoom KO BF? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.