Darth Maleval and Darth Maul versus Obi-wan and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
The Jedi are in their Revenge of the Sith incarnations. Maleval and Maul are of course at their peaks (just before their in-universe deaths in terms of skill and powers). The setting is the entrance of the Jedi temple.

Hewhoknowsall
Jedi win

Janus Marius
That's the SWVF equivalent of "first!".

Reasons, please?

Slash_KMC
third

Gideon
"Reasons" lol.

All that died when I retired. excellent

Slash_KMC
The meaning of retired is so... confusing.

Eminence
Maleval seems like a generic wannabe badass and Maul - while very, very good - doesn't skilled or powerful enough to overcome Obi-Wan or Mace.

Gideon
Originally posted by Eminence
Maleval seems like a generic wannabe badass and Maul - while very, very good - doesn't skilled or powerful enough to overcome Obi-Wan or Mace.

haermm

Slash_KMC
Faunus got owned.

Eminence
Faunus got banned you dimwitted whore. He's onto KCIDSKCUSXER-themed usernames now.

Slash_KMC
I first thought that bane's heart guy was a KCDISAERKA username. I was wrong though.

Gideon
Originally posted by Eminence
Faunus got banned, you dimwitted whoremother. He's onto KCIDSKCUSXER-themed usernames now.

Eminence
Slash, you registered three years to the day after the retiree. das kool

Slash_KMC
Retiree has lost all its meaning. Good job Gideon!

kotorfan
dude how late do u guys sleep? what time zone r u in? its like 12:30 for me..

Slash_KMC
It actually is 6:50 in the morning for me now. I'm a night person.

kotorfan
lol cool

Hewhoknowsall
Is anybody here on Janus's forum?

And team 2 wins.

kotorfan
what is Janus's forum?

Nephthys
I am excellent

And the specifications of the forum are classified as only 'fun peoples' like me can join it. If you impress me, I will consider your placements. After I paddle 'test' you.

mattatom
Nephthys.
I'm not a fun person and even I was told to join!

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
I am excellent

And the specifications of the forum are classified as only 'fun peoples' like me can join it. If you impress me, I will consider your placements. After I paddle 'test' you.

No.

Nephthys
Why you havta be-a lik tha!

Slash_KMC
"It's nothing personal, I'm just better than you."
-King Julian

And you post crap pictures. huh

Nephthys
down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.