Wanted 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Yep theres one coming and Jolie is back

xJLxKing
Oh god. That movie sucked so bad. Wtf are these people thinking. Why make such a bad movie and continue making others like it.

Kazenji
I'm guessing the Comic is heaps better then the movie.

BruceSkywalker
I liked the movie..

I will see this

Entity
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Oh god. That movie sucked so bad. Wtf are these people thinking. Why make such a bad movie and continue making others like it. WTF are you talking about man!?!

I loved that movie, all my friends loved that movie. In fact everyone I know that likes action movies at all and even saw that movie loved that movie, regardless of weather or not they even knew there was a comic about it.

It's definitely different from the comic but its still a kickass movie!

Even thou all those bullet curving moves and some other stuff was complete horseshit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Oh god. That movie sucked so bad. Wtf are these people thinking. Why make such a bad movie and continue making others like it.

Yeah, i agree. That movie was trash. I really think it is worse than Rise of the Surfer. It's on par with Catwoman to me. I really really do not know what people saw in the movie sick

xJLxKing
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, i agree. That movie was trash. I really think it is worse than Rise of the Surfer. It's on par with Catwoman to me. I really really do not know what people saw in the movie sick
I liked cat woman stick out tongue nice actors big grin

I also like some parts of Rise of the Surfer. Mainly the ones with Torch and SS fighting(racing).

I wasn't comparing it to the comics. I never read the comic version of wanted. Imo, it was very bad, somethings were so stupid. Too many impossible things. What does slowing, or increasing reaction time got to do with curving the same bullet. A bullet shouldn't be able to curve like that and still go past like 9 skulls.

H. S. 6
I fully enjoyed the first one. It was dumb, mindless, ridiculous action, and it was satisfyingly entertaining.

starlock
I dont see a need for a sequel.......the first 10 minutes of the movie was great..then it nose dived into blahville...i found the movie boring.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I fully enjoyed the first one. It was dumb, mindless, ridiculous action, and it was satisfyingly entertaining.

I agree. And even in it's mindlessness, it was still so much smarter than movies like Catwoman, etc.

Kazenji
Guess what everyone

this movie has been cancelled

http://www.comicvine.com/news/wanted-2-canceled/140513/

BruceSkywalker
here is one better... the studio don't know what to do as Millar says Wanted 2 is still a go..

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NE0Bb248Zrh325

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.