Nihilus's power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
SO how powerful is he exactly. How does his eating power work. and who all could beat him in a fight.

Eminence
He is exactly 18995 powerful. I can't tell you how his eating power works. *anticipates* Legolas could beat him in a fight.

Slash_KMC
I'd say he's about fifty-fifty.

kotorfan
his power level is quite a bit over 9000, and his eat power is used to drain nutrients out of chow mein without taking off his mask. This is more practical than eating food physically, and takes less time.

This process takes about just the time that a thought passes through his brain to want to consume food.

which means its instantaenous. damn i don't think i spelled that right...

but anyways Nihilus can also eat Palpy's body and freeze creeks like Plo Koon. Then He eats fish with the force, and causes a wound in the force in the creek

anyone (force sensitive) who goes there will be drained of the force and be forced to live "normal" lives.

and that is Darth allmightly 秦始皇 Nihilus in a nutshell.

about his life, his powers, and his epic powerlevel that is quite a bit over 9000/九千.

lol

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by kotorfan
his power level is quite a bit over 9000, and his eat power is used to drain nutrients out of chow mein without taking off his mask. This is more practical than eating food physically, and takes less time.

This process takes about just the time that a thought passes through his brain to want to consume food.

which means its instantaenous. damn i don't think i spelled that right...

but anyways Nihilus can also eat Palpy's body and freeze creeks like Plo Koon. Then He eats fish with the force, and causes a wound in the force in the creek

anyone (force sensitive) who goes there will be drained of the force and be forced to live "normal" lives.

and that is Darth allmightly 秦始皇 Nihilus in a nutshell.

about his life, his powers, and his epic powerlevel that is quite a bit over 9000/九千.

lol

Where are you from?

kotorfan
mom= shanghainese
dad= canto/hk

unless ur talking about how retarded my post was. I wasn't being serious.

Slash_KMC
Nah, I was actually askin' about the certain signs you were using.

kotorfan

Slash_KMC
I see this: 生活

Eminence
I see that, and boxes.

Slash_KMC

Lord Lucien
You see zinc?

Hewhoknowsall
According to some people, he can solo any other character. Ever. Via force drain.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
According to some people, he can solo any other character. Ever. Via force drain.

I know thats why I wanna know who can take him Cause I think Revan,sidious,bane, caedous,Luke,Yoda, and a lot of others should be able to beat him but his force drain is just gay.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
SO how powerful is he exactly. How does his eating power work. and who all could beat him in a fight.

Question 1: Exactly? Normally we can't answer questions like this due to the inaccuracy of the continuum. The exile beat him in combat, so we can logically say that the Exile is more powerful. Since the A>b>c has been disproven, it would be hard to say how powerful he is exactly. Luckily, new science has given us the ability to project a number onto a fictional character's power. The result is, according to our scanner: 9000.00000000000013257, just .00000000000013257 over 9000.

Question 2: You and I both share his eating power, unless you are dead, and I will describe it: What he eats first is ground into more manageable particles by his teeth and turned into a swallowable paste by his saliva. it is then past into his gastronomic system where the poisons are flushed out via his liver and kidneys, and where the stomach turns it into an acidy fluid. After this, It passes through his intestines where villi absorb the nutrients and the waste is stored and eventually expelled via his bladder, Urethra, and Anus.

Question 3: The Exile could beat him in a fight. Chuck Norris could as well, but why would he want to? Honestly.

Red Nemesis
Wrong:

It passes through his intestines where villi absorb the nutrients and the waste is stored in the bladder and eventually expelled via his urethra and anus.

Fixed. Your wording was ambiguous. I am now annexing syntax and word choice, as well as clarity. The glorious reich shall liberate all the world's English speakers!

Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Wrong:

It passes through his intestines where villi absorb the nutrients and the waste is stored in the bladder and eventually expelled via his urethra and anus.

Fixed. Your wording was ambiguous. I am now annexing syntax and word choice, as well as clarity. The glorious reich shall liberate all the world's English speakers! I guess if I'm going to be a smart ass I'd better do it right. Thanks for the help.

mattatom
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
I guess if I'm going to be a smart ass I'd better do it right. Thanks for the help.
No one better to take lessons from than Red! wink

SIDIOUS 66
I know thats why I wanna know who can take him Cause I think Revan,sidious,bane, caedous,Luke,Yoda, and a lot of others should be able to beat him but his force drain is just gay.

I don't think it seems right for Revan to be more powerful than Nihilus. IDK why, I just don't

xxxpoppunker182
you guys are so gay.......

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by mattatom
No one better to take lessons from than Red! wink

I'm beginning to think you're mocking me.

Slash_KMC
Now why would he do that?

Red Nemesis
Why indeed.

shifty

Red Nemesis
*When are you gonna make a character sheet?

Slash_KMC
I've got my last final in a few hours, so I don't know, somewhere next weekish.

Slash_KMC
I just realized the huge potential that blame game has.

Hewhoknowsall
So with his force drain power can he beat ANYBODY except for Exile????????

I thought Yoda had a defense against ALL force powers?

I thought Luke could loop out of the force?

Would Vapaad help?

Nephthys
Apparently the only current defence other then Exile is to stop yourself from being sensed through the force. Nihilus can't drain what he can't latch on to, considering he needs to form connections with his victims through the force. This means that Luke, Palps, Jacen, Jaina, Zannah, and Ben are essentially the only ones who can stand up to him. And considering his massive telekinetic powers only the first two stand a chance. Though that might change in Dynasty.

Lord Lucien
Has it been disclosed yet as to how long it takes Nihilus to drain?

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Has it been disclosed yet as to how long it takes Nihilus to drain?

nope.

Mr. Chi needs to make a statement on the Sith Triumvirate powers and abilities along with Revans and the Exiles.

Hewhoknowsall
So if Nihilus's attack is as powerful as everybody says it is, then doesn't this make him the most powerful force user in history in a way?

Lord Lucien
Yes, but only provided that his planet-killer attack is instantaneous. If it takes time to charge, then someone has the chance to move in and drop with a saber or the like.

Hewhoknowsall
@Lucien

Right, so it's debatable. If it is instantaneous however, then that's just too stupid; he could therefore solo 10000000000000 Yodas.

Lord Lucien
Yup. Even Palpatine would need to have a permanent defense around him at all times--someone such as himself would attract Nihilus' attention. His Force Storm would be all but useless; I don't recall anyone ever saying that he can conjure it up instantly.

SIDIOUS 66
I believe it was stated somewhere that he could conjure them through mere thought.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I believe it was stated somewhere that he could conjure them through mere thought.

So then Sidious could just solo every fleet that he engages.

Lord Lucien
I believe it was stated somewhere that he could conjure them through mere thought. I remember, but with that thought, was it at max-power and in position in a flash, or did have to build up and move around to reach its destination?

So then Sidious could just solo every fleet that he engages. That's exactly what Sidious could do.

SIDIOUS 66
Not sure. Gideon most likely would.

Obi7
I thought that Nihilis drain attack was a slow process, and that he slowly killed a force-sensitive planet by draining the lifeforce of the planet and the inhabitants. He also had barely any control over his power and was dragged from force-sensitive to force-sensitive, in a barely conscious way. Thus his powers would not be very useful in combat, as they would be difficult to focus. He did not have great saber skills, as he was quite easily killed by the Exile at the battle of Telos.

Due to this, I think he would not do too well in a duel, but would be able to continually sap the will and lifeforce of the opposing side in a war until they were consumed. His powers were unweildy, and more suited to eating planets than individuals.

Wolverine2179
He actually severs someones force connection killing them instantly and then feeds on the death his technique caused.

He can also use the force on a microscopic scale to create a vacuum in your anus instantaneously sucking out all the shit clogged up there. Hes a good anal doctor if you need one in the SWU.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Obi7
I thought that Nihilis drain attack was a slow process, and that he slowly killed a force-sensitive planet by draining the lifeforce of the planet and the inhabitants. He also had barely any control over his power and was dragged from force-sensitive to force-sensitive, in a barely conscious way. Thus his powers would not be very useful in combat, as they would be difficult to focus. He did not have great saber skills, as he was quite easily killed by the Exile at the battle of Telos.

Due to this, I think he would not do too well in a duel, but would be able to continually sap the will and lifeforce of the opposing side in a war until they were consumed. His powers were unweildy, and more suited to eating planets than individuals.

His power can't be as slow as the way you describe it because why would all the masters on Katarr just stay there while they slowly die? they wouldn't

and as to the sabers thing we have no canon proof how the exile beat nihilus because where you easily killed him with sabers i easily killed him with a gun.

and remember right before the fight with the nihilus on the ravager? Eh immediately tries his drain power on the exile but fails since she was an echo in the force. So he would use this technique in combat.

The question is while the exile was running around planting charges on the Ravager was nihilus charging up his drain power or can he just do it instantly.

this is the kind of fight that would be so fun to watch in clone wars or something unless they ****ed it up. DE sidz vs Nihilus. They'd be flying around shooting planet sized force powers @ each other lol

The Ground
His power can't be as slow as the way you describe it because why would all the masters on Katarr just stay there while they slowly die? they wouldn't

and as to the sabers thing we have no canon proof how the exile beat nihilus because where you easily killed him with sabers i easily killed him with a gun.

and remember right before the fight with the nihilus on the ravager? Eh immediately tries his drain power on the exile but fails since she was an echo in the force. So he would use this technique in combat.

The question is while the exile was running around planting charges on the Ravager was nihilus charging up his drain power or can he just do it instantly.

Waht?

1. Well, his "eating" power is described to be something of a drain. When the force is drained around the jedi, he becomes weak. Then ultimately, the jedi himself dies. And anyway, how would you escape? Get on your ship and go? They can't resist, and can't escape fast enough. They weren't even anticipating it. Visas told you that they were taken by surprise.

2. The INFO from the game is canon, not the mechanics of the game. I slashed him with my saber 20 times and he doesn't die.

3. Try again. He stunned the exile with little to no effort. He then was about to complete his drain before Visas interfered.

4. Force Drain is irresistible. So is Sever. And I don't think he was expecting a jedi like the exile to be aboard his ship. Why would he need to charge it up?

On a side note, if Nihilus couldn't control his power, how could he let 1 Miraluka live?

SIDIOUS 66
He sparred her after after she already survived his drain. Before that he did not even know she existed.

The Ground
Nevermind. Went on Wookiepedia an found this:

He consumed all organic life on the planet, yet left Marr alive, albeit with damaged vision. She was taken aboard his flagship, the Ravager, and after she was made his apprentice, a Force bond was forged between the two.

Ok, so there is irrefutable canon that Nihilus COULD control his power, despite what Traya and the other Masters said.

Lord Lucien
He could control his power, but not his hunger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.