Archenemy vs Demogorge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
big grin wink stick out tongue confused smile

Enyalus
Who is Archenemy?

embarrasment

King Kandy
Archenemy EASILY. He destroyed hundreds of demon-lords who controlled entire dimensions in the blink of an eye, if I recall. Even Dormammu was terrified of him.

Enyalus
Ah, Strange Tales?

cloud102
Check out that Magik series in the 90's. Archenemy is a ****ing beast. Awesome art too.

King Kandy
Yeah he looked helluva creepy. One of the scarier looking comic creatures.

guy222
Indeed

Powerful creature

Utrigita
Archenemy for the win.

guy222
thumb up

Galan007
Magik + Dormammu + Mephisto > Archenemy, as I recall - still think it easily wins, though.

King Kandy
It had been weakened drastically by the destruction of it's source of power when that happened.

Galan007
Oh, okay. It's been years since I read that mini. Cool beans. smile

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
Magik + Dormammu + Mephisto > Archenemy, as I recall - still think it easily wins, though.

yeah, not even close. he was going to destroy the whole lot of them. they attacked the computer program in the real world in order to weaken it. the thing was a beast. it just didn't demonstrate a lot of offensive abilities so it's hard to say just what it would do in this kind of 1on1 battle. erm

Galan007
*see my previous post*

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
*see my previous post*

i did. just wanted to add my 2 cents. stick out tongue

Galan007
You attention whore, you. stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
the archenemy was taking on Millions of hell lords/death gods at the same time and 1 Shotting hundreds of thousands of them at a time, pretty much all the death lords in the universe
He is abstract level at the very least

guy222
good character....bring back the archenemy stupid marvel

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.