Kessler Vs. Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Now here's a matchup I honestly believe can be even. Wesker will get a gun with 12 rounds with 3 spare clips and Kessler gets all of both his and Cole's powers, as God intended.

The setting: Empire City.

http://www.game.se/acatalog/fragment_pic_infamous2.jpg

NemeBro
The setting is on Cole's back?

no expression

C. C. Cowgirl!
I was more thinking the city in front of Cole.

no expression

Nemesis X
I would say that Wesker is faster but when I fought Kessler, he looked almost as fast as Wesker so now I'm not sure.

Kessler might win because I don't think Wesker would last long getting hit by lightning strikes.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I haven't seen anything that put Kessler below Wesker in speed. The only difference is that Kessler teleports while Wesker just moves his legs. They both have insane reactiontime and Kessler can easily keep up with Wesker when he makes a move.

Kessler has the power, but Wesker has the strength. Wesker is stronger as well as more durable, but his most significant advantage in any battle will not allow him to beat Kessler here (His speed).
Which is why I think it's an even battle.

MooCowofJustice
Kessler loses this due to being fatigued after discharging a certain amount of electricity. He does it in teh fight, even after successive teleports.

C. C. Cowgirl!
He suffer fatigue, yes, but not after just a few moves. He can keep moving for a good time before having to recharge. And all it takes to win him the time he needs, is a single push. Wesker will fly like a glove.

Quincy
Well Kessler can summon Conduit clones of himself, as well as create flying grenade tossing drones right?

Phanteros
Kessler in ass raping fashion.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Quincy
Well Kessler can summon Conduit clones of himself, as well as create flying grenade tossing drones right?
Yes. I covered all of that in the respect thread big grin

I wouldn't give it hands down to Kessler though, but I do give him the upper hand here.

NemeBro
Yeah.

Wesker is not even 1/100th as fast as lightning.

Isn't that what Kessler uses?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yes. Kessler is all about lightning. I'd even dare say his teleport is lightning speed.

NemeBro
Then why would Wesker win?

He cannot dodge Kessler's attacks.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Wesker has higher durability and strength. Because the fight takes place in a city, the possible speed advantage can be leveled thanks to corners and narrow passages. Kessler needs time to dish out his strongest moves, which is time he doesn't have in this blitz battle.

(Although a single Lightning Strike is enough to take Wesker out, so he best not stand still much)

NemeBro
Wesker is not very durable.

His best durability feat is taking a single rocket exploding in front of him, and even that leaves him paralyzed and dazed.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I was thinking the whole lava and tanking bullets thing, but now that I think about it, that doesn't really put him above Kessler no expression

NemeBro
Lava he only took in Uroboros form, and he is still very much harmed by bullets.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Kessler didn't care much about bullets when Zeke shot him. I don't even think it hit him. Kessler's most admirable durability feat would be tanking a long Lightning Strike (Which has more mighty to it than it may seem).

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lava he only took in Uroboros form, and he is still very much harmed by bullets.

Uroboros is usually vulnerable to fire and heat, so him actually tanking it is incredibly impressive.

Bullets, save sniper and magnum, do little to Wesker.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Uroboros is usually vulnerable to fire and heat, so him actually tanking it is incredibly impressive.

Bullets, save sniper and magnum, do little to Wesker.

Him not tanking an RPG missile isn't.

Little as it may be, it does penetrate his skin.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Him not tanking an RPG missile isn't.

Little as it may be, it does penetrate his skin.

Only because Wesker had become a giant monster. Giant monsters are weak to RPGs in RE =P

However, Wesker in his prime can tank RPGs to the face. Uroboros, he can't. Now, Uroboros has always been weak to fire or heat attacks. Wesker while infected with Uroboros took a lava bath with little ill effect. Logically, Uroboros wouldn't give Wesker a heat advantage, so Wesker, even in his "human" form has an incredible resistance to heat.

Not really. When Wesker was incredibly weakened, he was shot in the head by Sheva and then fell out of an airplane. When Wesker emerged, there was no evidence of a gunshot wound, nor any wounds from falling out of the plane.

C. C. Cowgirl!
He didn't really tank it. He grabbed hold of it before it struck him. That significantly reduces the force of impact.

Him being shot in the head without signs of it I blame on either flawed creation of video or a thick skull. Remember that Sheva could stab him with a needle and have it pierce his skin.

King-Fingolfin
Was it Sheva in Canon though that stabbed him with the needle? I thought it was Chris who picked up the needle and stabbed it. If it was Chris, it would make much more sense, since Chris has ridiculous feats of strength.

C. C. Cowgirl!
It was Sheva. Chris held Wesker as far as I can remember. And Chris doesn't really have that insane feats of strength. Are you thinking about the boulder he sent rolling?

King-Fingolfin
Yes Chris does. Chris, with a single punch, can cause an inhuman being's head to explode. He can also with his punches can knock Wesker down, as you said, the boulder punch, and I do believe he pushed a large bin full of stone and steel beams by himself. That's all I know off the top of my head.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yet, neither for what it's worth compares to what powers Kessler has in terms of brute force. Lightning as it may be, it's not the heat that throw cars around like ragdolls.

Neo Darkhalen
Don't forget ontop of his speed and super strength, Wesker also has a healing factor and is a master of hand to hand combat.

With Uroboros Wesker gains range but at a loss of speed, but don't forget he can use Uroboros as a leech like device when he throws it at someone.

Chris punching a boulder was PIS so was the fact everyone landed on a active volcano just fine and dandy.

Wesker was also being poisoned at the time of his merger with Uroboros so his body wasn't in the best shape which could account for why the RPG hurt him, as well as the angle and altitude.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Explain how the injection fits the description of the highly durable Wesker and I'm good.

Also, I've heard a rumor that Wesker has terrible nightvision. Myth or truth?

Neo Darkhalen
Explain how the injection fits the description of the highly durable Wesker and I'm good.

Also, I've heard a rumor that Wesker has terrible nightvision. Myth or truth?

In Resident evil 5, truth you turn off the lights and so long as you hide he won't be able to see you run up from behind, or attack him.

"Explain how the injection fits the description of the highly durable Wesker and I'm good."

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by this, could you just elaborate a bit more for me, my apologies.

NemeBro
He has terrible nightvision because he never takes off his fvcking sunglasses.

Also, Chris has too many superhuman feats of strength to simply chalk them off as PIS.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Sheva stabs him with an injection/syringe and injects him with it. It pierces his skin and the fluid enters his body. This would be the point when you fight in the warehouse after you've shot with RPG at him.

Neo Darkhalen
Sheva stabs him with an injection/syringe and injects him with it. It pierces his skin and the fluid enters his body. This would be the point when you fight in the warehouse after you've shot with RPG at him.

You inject him during the boat fight; then Chris injects him again during the quick time event on the jet, so in fact he gets two overdoes of his virus.

Originally posted by NemeBro
He has terrible nightvision because he never takes off his fvcking sunglasses.

Also, Chris has too many superhuman feats of strength to simply chalk them off as PIS.

Don't most of the people in RES fall under that.

I can sort of understand the shades now, to hide the eyes, but even when he was human he wore them, in the midde of the night. no expression

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
You inject him during the boat fight; then Chris injects him again during the quick time event on the jet, so in fact he gets two overdoes of his virus.

Don't most of the people in RES fall under that.

I can sort of understand the shades now, to hide the eyes, but even when he was human he wore them, in the midde of the night. no expression

Which speaks against his incredibly tough skin and durability, given it's in their (Humans) ability to pierce him with the needle.

NemeBro
Chris is not a normal human in physical strength.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Sheva penetrated him the second time, didn't she?

NemeBro
No, Chris did to my memory.

Neo Darkhalen
Which speaks against his incredibly tough skin and durability, given it's in their (Humans) ability to pierce him with the needle.

I've never once made the point of him having tough skin, I haven't seen anyone make that point either, true he's not human but he's not any humanistic tyrant he's still Wesker just with an upgrade, like a super solider he's just a solider, sure he may be able to run faster or shoot faster but he's still just a solider and his skin is still like anyone's skin.

As for durability well he really is, the only way to restrain him is to fire an RPG at him and cause it to explode even then that takes 2 of them in order for the injection scene to commence (the first RPG has him just throw you onto the floor and then he gets back up.) During the quick time event one wrong button and wesker kills you in an instant, during this fight he begins to succumb to the overdose effect which leaves him open for another injection, so he is durable its just during the second fight the effects on Weskers body are starting to take effect, although there is one part in that very fight where Wesker has the chance to kill Chris at point blank range; yet he just stands still holding the gun to his head until the arbitrary sidekick saves the hero scene plays.

Sheva penetrated him the second time, didn't she?

It was Chris.

C. C. Cowgirl!
King-Fingolfin made that implication. It's been brought up in the past as well, so I'm quick to jump that gun I imagine (Or needle).

Neo Darkhalen
King-Fingolfin made that implication. It's been brought up in the past as well, so I'm quick to jump that gun I imagine (Or needle).

Fair enough, that's the first time I've heard of that point though, so I was a little confused.

I mean Code Veronica proves my point substantially where at the end of the game after having a sever amount of metal fall on top of him Wesker gets up only to have half his face burnt of, yet he appears again in the next game with not even a mark, so he can be damaged just not for long it would seem.

My point also proves durability as well, having metal fall on you then just getting back up, takes some real power I would imagine.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Which brings us back to topic. Cole was able able to "tank" having quite the number of steel girdles and metal fall over him and Cole isn't anywhere near as adept as Kessler on the whole energy field aspect. Cole reduce damage dealt to him, but most damage we've seen Kessler take, he's just brushed of.

Ironically, the move that defeated Kessler speak more in his benefit than any other durability feat.

Neo Darkhalen
I think Kessler has a higher chance of winning, if it was just a fist fight nothing else I'd be inclined to say Wesker but given the amount of power Kessler has and how much damage he takes and walks away....I really doubt Wesker could win.

Wesker has speed but so does Kessler, I imagine Kessler can create a sort of electro magnetic field so bullets are no real good, even then Kessler has a ridiculously large amount of health, and well could Wesker actually lay a punch on Kessler or does he have abilities to block any sort of incoming physical attack (at a speed?)

C. C. Cowgirl!
Kessler hasn't really suffered much physical damage. The most he has suffered was Cole overpowering him in the end, throwing him back and going all "DIIIEEEE!" lightning strike on him. Zeke shot at Kessler, but his bullets proved inefficient. It merely sparkled where they hit and Kessler didn't so little as flinch. But the lightning strike packs a pretty insane amount of physical force. It sends cars flying and busts trucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.