Apocalypse vs Magneto vs Dr Doom vs Kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Random encounter,all at "classic levels".

who comes out on top.

Mshinu
Magneto destroys Kang. Apoc murders Doom. Having disposed of the lowly homo sapiens Magneto and Apocalypse have the fight of the century. Classic Mags is weaker however and struggles to harm Apoc severely enough. Apocalypse wins.

Survivor19
(gets pop-corn ready in preparations to Doom's/Kang's fans)

Harbinger
In a random encounter, En Sabah Nur.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mshinu
Magneto destroys Kang. Apoc murders Doom. Having disposed of the lowly homo sapiens Magneto and Apocalypse have the fight of the century. Classic Mags is weaker however and struggles to harm Apoc severely enough. Apocalypse wins.

You have no idea who Dr. Doom is.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You have no idea who Dr. Doom is.

Seconded.

Enyalus
All comes down to Doom vs. Apocalypse.

And I have no idea who would win, but Doom's standard equipment right now is better and he's got some very impressive recent feats, so possibly him for a majority.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Enyalus
And I have no idea who would win, but Doom's standard equipment right now is better and he's got some very impressive recent feats, so possibly him for a majority.

Current Doom and Apoc, maybe. What about classic levels?

cloud102
The Mutie scum takes this.

Stunner2xx
Apoc wins...fatatlity

illadelph12
In terms of overall personal power I'd side with Apocalypse out lasting the others in this battle. Doom's guile makes him a threat but I don't think he could take Apocalypse down outside of the confines of a plot with onesided preperation. In a spontaneous scuffle Apocalypse has too many tools for most.

golem370
I think Martian Manhunter uses intangability to keep safe from attack until he can bring down atleast Mags and Dr Doom he has the strength & speed to drop both of them. Him and Apocalypse would be a hell of a fight.

Starscream M
I'd say Magneto wins

Lord Feron
Classic Magneto and a close second Classic Apoc

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
I think Martian Manhunter uses intangability to keep safe from attack until he can bring down atleast Mags and Dr Doom he has the strength & speed to drop both of them. Him and Apocalypse would be a hell of a fight.

Jonn is not in his fight.

Xplosive
Apocalypse

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mshinu
Current Doom and Apoc, maybe. What about classic levels?
Apoc FTW.

Mindset
Originally posted by illadelph12
In terms of overall personal power I'd side with Apocalypse out lasting the others in this battle. Doom's guile makes him a threat but I don't think he could take Apocalypse down outside of the confines of a plot with onesided preperation. In a spontaneous scuffle Apocalypse has too many tools for most. Apocalypse has no defense against magic.

illadelph12
Depends on the spell used. Magic isn't exactly a weakness of Apocalypse's. His personal durability should be able to withstand typical magic bolts, if not absorb them (Celestial Armor fairs well against magic for the most part), and he can evade most other attacks via morphing and teleporting. Unless an opponent casts a spell/curse on him or does an area of effect spell, he's got the tools to close the distance and crush a mage hurling bolts at him.

Survivor19
If Poccy didn't have defence against magic, Loki would curbstomp him. Instead, he ran away quickly.

And IIRC Selene, who is arguably Doom's better in magic, is scared of Nur.

Bentley
People who say Apoc have to be kidding.

This is between Doom and Kang as usual.

Originally posted by Survivor19
(gets pop-corn ready in preparations to Doom's/Kang's fans)

You cannot be more right.

How classic are we talking by the way? Doom's armor have been inferior in the past, same Kang.

JakeTheBank
^ I agree.

This comes down to Kang or Doom.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Victor Von Doom
Magneto
Kang
Lol

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Victor Von Doom
Magneto
Kang
Lol

I can live with that. Especially the "Lol" part. thumb up

galactusischere
Apocalypse. I'm confident on this one.

Bentley
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse. I'm 100% confident on this one.

Against Doom and Magneto?

I know he doesn't win against the other one, so you may as well explain only those two wink

galactusischere
Originally posted by Bentley
Against Doom and Magneto?

I know he doesn't win against the other one, so you may as well explain only those two wink

Doom > Kang. Remember the Magus fight?

I'll tell you my reasoning if I find the scan that I'm looking for. I'm lookng for it right now.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse solos all of them together. It has been stated a couple of times that Apocalypse is more feared, dangerous and powerful than Magneto. Magneto > Doom > Kang.
Apocalypse > Magneto.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse solos all of them together. It has been stated a couple of times that Apocalypse is more feared, dangerous and powerful than Magneto. Magneto > Doom > Kang.
Apocalypse > Magneto.

Now I know you're just trying to be funny and failing hard at that, too.

Bentley
I'm a Kang fan, people don't let me forget about the Magus fight sad

Its way too different from a forum fight though for a number of reasons. The real advantage Doom has over Kang is magic.

TheTyrant
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers19.png

Apocalypse REALITY warps them into stone. There is nothing anyone of them can do. You need someone like Morg with WOL to take down Apocalypse.

galactusischere
Here it is:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/abovevillains.png

Apocalypse according to this scan operates at a higher level than the likes of Doom or Magneto. As he was the only one that was not fooled.

TheTyrant
Here it is:

Apocalypse according to that scan operates at a higher level than those villains as he was the only one not be fooled.

Exactly. Loki made fools out of every decent villain on earth BUT NOT APOCALYPSE. This proves that the writers intended to make the Apocalypse the most powerful villain on earth. And so he is according to Uatu. But like I said, hataz gonna hate.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Now I know you're just trying to be funny and failing hard at that, too.

I'm only stating facts. It's all in the books. Selene said it, Eternals said it, Reed Ricahrds said it, Cable said it, Ikaris said it, etc.
Sorry.

chomperx9
magneto shoves apocs head up dooms ass just like hancock does

JakeTheBank
Exactly. Loki made fools out of every decent villain on earth BUT NOT APOCALYPSE. This proves that the writers intended to make the Apocalypse the most powerful villain on earth. And so he is according to Uatu. But like I said, hataz gonna hate.

lol

And yet...

Doom, Magneto, and Loki alike have all succeeded far more than Apoc ever has.

Bentley
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers19.png

Apocalypse REALITY warps them into stone. There is nothing anyone of them can do. You need someone like Morg with WOL to take down Apocalypse.

I've read Rise of Apocalypse several times, to be honest is quite hard to do because the images barely work with the captions, the comic should remade and retold. Anyhow: The guy who dies there explicitly suffers from colapsing against a piece of Kang's tech. Has Apoc used transmutation against someone who can defend himself?

Here it is:

Apocalypse according to that scan operates at a higher level than those villains as he was the only one not be fooled.

I don't see Kang mentioned there uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
Here it is:

Acts of Vengeance right?

That doesn't actually prove anything just so you know.

TheTyrant
Acts of Vengeance right?

That doesn't actually prove anything just so you know.

It proves that Apocalypse >> the likes of Doom or Magneto. They were fooled, Apocalypse wasn't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It proves that Apocalypse >> the likes of Doom or Magneto. They were fooled, Apocalypse wasn't.

Apocalypse wasn't fooled because Loki didn't bother to recruit him. He didn't want him to slow them down. It's like the useless nerd not being invited to the cool kids party.

It proves no such thing at all.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse wasn't fooled because Loki didn't bother to recruit him. He didn't want him to slow them down. It's like the useless nerd not being invited to the cool kids party.

It proves no such thing at all.

LOL? Whatveer you say...whatever you say.

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL? Whatveer you say...whatever you say.

It's not my fault no one gives a shit about Apocalypse.

batdude123
Not even Marvel.

Bentley

Well, its a guy who has achieved nothing in two tousand years, save getting beaten by the X-men.

TheTyrant

I thought you were supposed to be the Thor expert? Did you miss the Apocalypse-Loki fight and what Loki said to Apocalypse?

Everybody gives a shit about Apocalypse. Which is why the forum is flooded with Apocalypse threads and why he has one of the biggest respect threads on this site. And the fact that he is the most feared being on earth from the words of the eternals. But who gives a shit amirite?

JakeTheBank

Originally posted by batdude123
Not even Marvel.

Well, its a guy who has achieved nothing in two tousand years, save getting beaten by the X-men.

thumb up for great justice!

TheTyrant

He is 5000+ years old. He has accomplished quite alot if you keep up with the feats and showings.

batdude123
He is 5000+ years old.

Even worse. laughing out loud

TheTyrant
And the funny thing is that he was number 24 on IGN's list, while Kang ranked 65th.

Omega Vision
He is 5000+ years old. He has accomplished quite alot if you keep up with the feats and showings.
Then he's actually a bit older than Darkseid and has accomplished far less. That's sad. laughing out loud

Bentley
Originally posted by batdude123
Even worse. laughing out loud

My thoughts exactly.

5000 years is a long time to remain unopposed and still fail.

Galan007
And it says Apoc's all powerful on his Wiki page too!!! sly

Omega Vision
And the funny thing is that he was number 24 on IGN's list, while Kang ranked 65th.
Darkseid is number six.
Even Venom ranks higher than Apoc on that list.

stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
It is pretty sad that Apocalypse has lived for 5000 years and has done absolutely nothing besides lose any shred of dignity.

Send me back in that time period and all I need to conquer those primitives is a laptop.

I thought you were supposed to be the Thor expert? Did you miss the Apocalypse-Loki fight and what Loki said to Apocalypse?

Everybody gives a shit about Apocalypse. Which is why the forum is flooded with Apocalypse threads and why he has one of the biggest respect threads on this site. And the fact that he is the most feared being on earth from the words of the eternals. But who gives a shit amirite?

I am.

The part where he says Apocalypse disappointed him?

Haha what? Your the only one making threads about him because no one else cares to make threads that involve him. Whatever side his on would get stomped.

Apocalypse the most feared being on Earth? That's almost profile worthy. The Eternal's haven't been right in the head since the time Thor was beating their asses.

You better hope Apocalypse never faces Thor. Unlike Angel, he won't be merciful and spare his worthless life.

Bentley

Kang is not very popular, he's more the annoying-kind-of-villain than the hype machine he could be (just look at Doom smile ).

When I'm done with his respect thread (I finished my book and recovered all his Avengers showings) I may add an special section for his nonesensical talking. The guy is a caricature, but some people like Busiek gets he's supposed to be one.

TheTyrant
It is pretty sad that Apocalypse has lived for 5000 years and has done absolutely nothing besides lose any shred of dignity.

Send me back in that time period and all I need to conquer those primitives is a laptop.

I am.

The part where he says Apocalypse disappointed him?

Haha what? Your the only one making threads about him because no one else cares to make threads that involve him. Whatever side his on would get stomped.

Apocalypse the most feared being on Earth? That's almost profile worthy. The Eternal's haven't been right in the head since the time Thor was beating their asses.

You better hope Apocalypse never faces Thor. Unlike Angel, he won't be merciful and spare his worthless life.

I make the Apoc threads? Sorry, but did I bump this thread? Did I make it? I thought not.

Apocalypse would crush Thor like Hulk crushed his ass. Absorbing Man said that Apocalypse can fight off the likes of Thor or Hulk. Absorbing Man would know since he has fought both of them.

I still await to see a scan of Apocalypse losing a fight while at full power.

TheTyrant
I still await to see a scan of Apocalypse actually losing a fight while at full power.

galactusischere
I make the Apoc threads? Sorry, but did I bump this thread? Did I make it? I thought not.

Apocalypse would crush Thor like Hulk crushed his ass. Absorbing Man said that Apocalypse can fight off the likes of Thor or Hulk. Absorbing Man would know since he has fought both of them.

uh oh. Now you've done it.

TheTyrant
uh oh. Now you've done it.

What? I'm not allowed to low-ball? Everybody else is doing it.

JakeTheBank
Absorbing Man is a phucking retard, let's get that out of the way right now. Anything he says is to be taken with a truckload of salt.

And, please, tell me how Apoc "crushes" Thor. I can give you over a dozen ways on how Thor crushes Apoc.

TheTyrant
Absorbing Man is a phucking retard, let's get that out of the way right now. Anything he says is to be taken with a truckload of salt.

And, please, tell me how Apoc "crushes" Thor. I can give you over a dozen ways on how Thor crushes Apoc.

By being faster than Wolverine, stronger than Wolverine, more durable than Wolverine, more versatile than Wolverine, more experienced than Wolverine, and of course smarter than Wolverine.

Omega Vision
What? I'm not allowed to low-ball? Everybody else is doing it.
Ah yes the old "hey everyone is doing x therefore x is okay"

By the same logic a Turkish soldier could excuse throwing a Russian baby on his bayonet because "everyone was doing it" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
By being faster than Wolverine, stronger than Wolverine, more durable than Wolverine, more versatile than Wolverine, more experienced than Wolverine, and of course smarter than Wolverine.
Where does Wolverine come in?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Where does Wolverine come in?

Thor had trouble with Logan. Recently.

TheTyrant
edit.

Omega Vision
Thor had trouble with Logan. Recently.
Everyone beneath Skyfather has trouble with Logan. Wolverine has the power set to hang with people more powerful than him.

He'd give trouble to Apoc as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I count four Apocalypse threads on the first page. Two were made by you. One was bumped by you. The fourth was made by Jake. He didn't do it because he actually cares about Apocalypse.

You do not want to go down that road. Trust me.

The dumbass Creel called Apocalypse a heavy hitter. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Better hope he never fights Thor.

TheTyrant
Everyone beneath Skyfather has trouble with Logan. Wolverine has the power set to hang with people more powerful than him.

He'd give trouble to Apoc as well.

Even weakend Apocalypse defeated a team of X-Men in a few seconds...that team included Wolverine, Colossus, and Storm.

JakeTheBank
You do not want to go down that road. Trust me.

Better hope he never fights Thor.

QFT

TheTyrant
Then he's actually a bit older than Darkseid and has accomplished far less. That's sad. laughing out loud

Darkseid hasn't done more than Apocalypse. Apocalypse had ruled over earth for years and according to Cable, there would be no trace of the Avengers in the future because of Apocalypse.

JakeTheBank
Darkseid hasn't done more than Apocalypse.

LMFAO

Rage.Of.Olympus
Darkseid hasn't done more than Apocalypse. Apocalypse had ruled over earth for years and according to Cable, there would be no trace of the Avengers in the future because of Apocalypse.

L.M.F.A.O

TheTyrant
Considering that he is undefeated and has fought beings superior to Thor, and that the Harbinger casually wrecked the Avengers, he has no fear of Thor.

JakeTheBank
Considering that he is undefeated and has fought beings superior to Thor, and that the Harbinger casually wrecked the Avengers, he has no fear of Thor.

Apoc will fear Thor when Thor stomps all over his ass.

TheTyrant
LMFAO
L.M.F.A.O

What has he done that was permanant? I mean damn, he was defeated even with the ALE and SFF. And couldn't defeat Superman in Countdown to FC...

TheTyrant
Apoc will fear Thor when Thor stomps all over his ass.

It ain't happening. Apoc might lose but it won't be a stomp. How many times do you actually see Thor 'stomp' a high-herald?

JakeTheBank
What has he done that was permanant? I mean damn, he was defeated even with the ALE and SFF. And couldn't defeat Superman in Countdown to FC...

Well, Darkseid rules his own planet for one.

JakeTheBank
It ain't happening. Apoc might lose but it won't be a stomp. How many times do you actually see Thor 'stomp' a high-herald?

There's no "might" about it.

Who said Apoc was a high herald? biscuits

TheTyrant
Well, Darkseid rules his own planet for one.

So did Apocalypse centuries ago.

Rage.Of.Olympus

What beings has Apocalypse actually fought superior to Thor? I'm honestly curious.

It's funny that his own creation is more formidable than he is. And Thor wrecked his ass the first time they fought. The second time he downed Thor with a surprise energy explosion to the face.

Rage.Of.Olympus

When has Apocalypse ruled a planet?

TheTyrant
There's no "might" about it.

Who said Apoc was a high herald? biscuits

High level telekenisis, low level reality warping, size manipulation, durability manipulation, energy projection, forcefields, telepeortation, supersonic speed, class 100+ strenght =/= high herald?

Spire
TheTyrant, may I join your Cult of Apocalypse?

I would really like to be second-in-command. Also, my worship skills are pretty uber and I would make a wonderful addition to the organization.

Thank you for your time.

Omega Vision
Apokolips > Pre-20th Century Marvel Earth, that is if Apoc ever truly ruled Earth in 616.

Also call me when Apoc nearly wipes out the Green Lantern Corps and actually gets the Guardians to retreat and agree to leave Apokolips alone, even removing the records from the Book of Oa because of their butthurt from losing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm still lol'ing over the comment that Darkseid hasn't done more than Apocalypse.

Omega Vision
I'm still lol'ing over the comment that Darkseid hasn't done more than Apocalypse.
Darkseid gets more accomplished while he's taking a dump than Apoc does in an entire year.

TheTyrant
What beings has Apocalypse actually fought superior to Thor? I'm honestly curious.

It's funny that his own creation is more formidable than he is. And Thor wrecked his ass the first time they fought. The second time he downed Thor with a surprise energy explosion to the face.

The entire Inhumans with a slight amp, an evolved High Evolutionary, bloodlusted Susan Storm(not more powerful than Thor but pretty formidable if bloodlusted...she got one-shotted), Makarri, and Ikaris.

^ Some might not be more powerful than Thor, but all of them are in his league.

TheTyrant
When has Apocalypse ruled a planet?

In the Apocalypse-Dracula prequel.

JakeTheBank
Tyrant is to Apoc as Quan is to Thanos. laughing

TheTyrant
Darkseid gets more accomplished while he's taking a dump than Apoc does in an entire year.
Apokolips > Pre-20th Century Marvel Earth, that is if Apoc ever truly ruled Earth in 616.

Also call me when Apoc nearly wipes out the Green Lantern Corps and actually gets the Guardians to retreat and agree to leave Apokolips alone, even removing the records from the Book of Oa because of their butthurt from losing.

So? Darkseid is more powerful than Apocalypse. Apocalypse can destroy earth whenever he desires. He can time-travel. And how the skrulls/shi'ar feared him.

JakeTheBank
Apocalypse can destroy earth whenever he desires.

Your delusions will consume you if you let them.

TheTyrant
And the funny thing is that people say they hate Apocalypse because, has no character to him and is 'pure evil'. Yet Darkseid who is pure evil and has pretty much anything he desires has more fanboys and less haters that Apocalypse.

TheTyrant
Your delusions will consume you if you let them.

He can/ He just doesn't want to.

Omega Vision
So? Darkseid is more powerful than Apocalypse. Apocalypse can destroy earth whenever he desires. He can time-travel. And how the skrulls/shi'ar feared him.
Its not about personal power. Even if Darkseid didn't have the OE he'd still be a major threat to the DCU because of his ability to manipulate and forge Cults of Personality as well as his vast resources (which he took control of by backstabbing and eliminating his competition, including family members) and the fact that he's such an opportunist.

He beat the GLC not with his own power, but by discovering their ring's weakness and slaughtering them with Parademons wearing golden armor.

Half of all major threats to the DCU (not including him of course) in the last thirty years were only defeated thanks to his intervention/assistance. He patiently waited for the perfect opportunity to strike at the Anti-Monitor, having wisely chosen to hide Apokolips rather than fight the AM directly. When the time came he made his move and put one of the final nails in the AM's coffin.

That alone makes him way more important and accomplished than Apoc will ever be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The entire Inhumans with a slight amp, an evolved High Evolutionary, bloodlusted Susan Storm(not more powerful than Thor but pretty formidable if bloodlusted...she got one-shotted), Makarri, and Ikaris.

^ Some might not be more powerful than Thor, but all of them are in his league.

List the Inhumans he fought. Please. The only Inhuman even worth mentioning is Black Bolt. Without him even the Hulk was wrecking the Inhumans (Or at least the Royal Guard.). And I lol'd at the small amp.

Really? When? I'd like the issue number so I can read it. Maybe Apocalypse finally does something half way decent.

Susan Storm, Makkari, and Ikaris are not as powerful as Thor much less more powerful. Thor's owned the entire Fantastic Four minus Grimm in moments (Knocked out Susan with two hits. She couldn't stand being hit with such much force.). Thor treats Eternals like jokes. He is far beyond Ikaris physically. Lol at Makkari.

TheTyrant
Black Bolt(Apoc easily tanked his scream), Crystal, and Rachel Grey are the honorable mentions.

He fought the HE in the Evolutionary War.

They are all in Thor's league. Nevertheless, they all got stomped by Apocalypse.

How is Apocalypse a failure if he made Sinister who in turn created Madelyne Pryor? I'd like to hear your reasons.
pine of reasoning,

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt(Apoc easily tanked his scream), Crystal, and Rachel Grey are the honorable mentions.

He fought the HE in the Evolutionary War.

They are all in Thor's league. Nevertheless, they all got stomped by Apocalypse.

How is Apocalypse a failure if he made Sinister who in turn created Madelyne Pryor? I'd like to hear your reasons.
pine of reasoning,

He tanked Black Bolt's voice. So the only beings of importance that he took on were Black Bolt (Who Thor's already beaten.), Rachel (Who Thor easily disposed off even when she had the Phoenix Force.) and Crystal (A being who controls the elements against Thor? Lol.) with an amp.

Issue number?

Thor stomped Susan Storm.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatFF42.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatFF43.jpg

To give you a picture of how big of a gap there exists between Thor and Eternals, look at how Ikaris with an entire host of Eternals and others fare against Gilgamesh.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHero1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHero2.jpg

Look at how he ends up after fighting Thor.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHero11.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHero12.jpg

Good fight, any of them could take this. I'd go with magneto or doom though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.