Mr.x vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
1. H2H

2. various weapons from the ring in the bloodsport tournament in mandripoor

3. DS with standard gear.

Juk3n
Stroke gets Terminated.

iceman24567
Deathstroke wins the third one.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
I think so, too.

godking
DS was able to fool Cassandra Cains senses to the point that she could not predict his moves . Cain is not a low level telepath but it does open speculation about if he could somehow doe the same to to X.

If he knows about X abilities he is more then smart enough to find something to counter them.

Battlehammer
he wouldent know it not common knowledge nor does ds have prep.

also you cant fool x telepathy, not only can he read your mind but he automatically locks on to your movements making him closes to impossible to hit.

Konton
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you cant fool x telepathy

I bet you Deadpool could.

wink

Battlehammer
he couldent, X locks on to the impluses his opponents bodies give off. deadpool might be able to not have his mind read but it would not matter

Konton
Well, if Wolverine can just go feral to throw X off then Deadpool's not knowing what he's going to do next should work aswell.

He's done it before.

Wild Shadow
wolverine uses rage as mental blocks as well as instinctual pre programmed fighting moves..

if slade can do that too well its news to me. i didnt realize they were that similar confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Allankles
X (especially in 2).

yep.

Konton
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wolverine uses rage as mental blocks as well as instinctual pre programmed fighting moves..

if slade can do that too well its news to me. i didnt realize they were that similar confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

We weren't talking about Slade.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Konton
Well, if Wolverine can just go feral to throw X off then Deadpool's not knowing what he's going to do next should work aswell.

He's done it before. So has Slade pure instinct fighting he did before.

iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/instinct.jpg

The Pict
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/instinct.jpg

Don't think that's quite the same as the berserker rage that Wolverine slips into.

iceman24567
Look at the post I quoted its exactly what he described "not knowing what he's going to do next" erm

Kris Blaze
You guys aren't listening.

Does Deathstroke have claws? No.
Can Deathstroke win? No.

psycho gundam
mr.x`s telepathy didn`t work properly on logan because his power can`t read his brain when it`s in berserker(feral) state.

iceman24567
Yeah in his feral state hes pretty much mindless Deathstroke can basically do the same fighting without using his mind.

Enyalus
Looks like there's been a minor retcon with Mr. X's abilities, because now in addition to the telepathy his mind can lock onto the neural impulses going on in the nervous system of an opponent...

So, Wolverine's 'feral' state shouldn't really affect Mr. X, now. Neither should anything Deathstroke would do.

Allankles
Feral state or otherwise hanging with Wolvie was a major feat for X and is acknowledged as such in current continuity. smile

Enyalus
That sig is waaaay better than your last one, Allan. droolio

iceman24567
yeah its pretty awesome

TricksterPriest
Seven Soldiers ftw. thumb up

cloud102
I love Zatanna. Fish stockings and long black hair. smile

TricksterPriest
Paul Dini has a special connection to the character, considering that,

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/234707240_9df2c36771.jpg

he happens to be married to a stage magician who bears a striking resemblance to her. And get this, they hooked up because she was given a copy of a Zatanna comic he'd written, and contacted him about her resemblance to the character. The rest is history. And she apparently isn't a comic fan to begin with.

thumb up, Paul Dini, thumb up.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Paul Dini has a special connection to the character, considering that,

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/234707240_9df2c36771.jpg

he happens to be married to a stage magician who bears a striking resemblance to her. And get this, they hooked up because she was given a copy of a Zatanna comic he'd written, and contacted him about her resemblance to the character. The rest is history. And she apparently isn't a comic fan to begin with.

thumb up, Paul Dini, thumb up.

That woman looks way too good for him.

Also...he's said that he has tried talking Alex Ross into making a one-shot Black Canary and Zatanna team up and calling it: Black Canary & Zatanna: The Power of Fishnets....laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.