Who here thinks Hewhoknowsall should be banned from making vs threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Aside from his usual "nuh uh" trolling method, I think it would be in the best interests that his default two new threads per day were decreased to a reasonable zero new threads per day. We may want to limit his actual posting, as well, so as to cut down on the massive amounts of text wasted saying "Nuh uh, I believe in this and if you don't, you lose".

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Aside from his usual "nuh uh" trolling method, I think it would be in the best interests that his default two new threads per day were decreased to a reasonable zero new threads per day. We may want to limit his actual posting, as well, so as to cut down on the massive amounts of text wasted saying "Nuh uh, I believe in this and if you don't, you lose".

Dude, WTF? If you think that that thread is a spite, then let's just let it die. But really? I make one thread that's a spite and you get so mad? At least I don't insult people like you do. And Lucien STILL refuses to respond to my points.

Janus Marius
I'm not mad, actually. I'm very amused. This is pretty cheap entertainment. You post quicker than anyone else here, so there's like no end to the massive amounts of poorly-thought out replies.

You're right, you don't do it with style.

Slash_KMC
You post quicker than anyone else here, so there's like no end to the massive amounts of poorly-thought out replies.

So I'm not the only one who noticed the fast replies.

It's almost like, he's not human.

Hewhoknowsall
I posted what: 2 threads that you COULD argue are spite threads? There are some people that have posted like a billion spite threads (like that guy from comic book vs. forums that would come once in a while and post random spite threads) and yet you never complain.

Anyway, my recent thread isn't a spite.

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
So I'm not the only one who noticed the fast replies.

It's almost like, he's not human.

You just noticed? I mean, how else could I vote multiple times??? Either I can defy logic and/or there are multiple mes.

bane's heart
this is funny, but messed up

Janus Marius
Slash:

I think he's a bot from 4chan.

This is more than I've posted in the last six months.

I don't visit Comic Book Versus Forum for that among other reasons. That subforum is arguably worse than Video Game chat.

Good, you're learning the ways of the Force, young one.

Vorpal Ruin
Slash:
I don't visit Comic Book Versus Forum for that among other reasons. That subforum is arguably worse than Video Game chat.

Hey now you go ahead and make fun of someone, but don't be talking bad about the Comic Book Cersus forums! That just crosses the line.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Hey now you go ahead and make fun of someone, but don't be talking bad about the Comic Book Cersus forums! That just crosses the line.

I just hate knowing that there's a Janus over there who is a huge Hulk fanboy. He taints the name.

Vorpal Ruin
I just hate knowing that there's a Janus over there who is a huge Hulk fanboy. He taints the name.

Lol. What if he creeps in here from time to time and sees that you are a Plo Koon fanboy and thinks you taint the 'Janus' name? big grin

Janus Marius
I would feel sorry for his lack of enlightenment. Plus Hulk royally sucks.

Slash_KMC
Hulk would own the Koon.

Yeh, I said it.

Eminence
The polls win. Hewhoknowsall is free to go about his business.

Democracy FTW.

Janus Marius
Heresy!

Koon would freeze Hulk's veins

Slash_KMC
Okay, who except for me is also Hewhoblablah?

Eminence
Me.

Now stop being douchebags.

Hewhoknowsall
I would feel sorry for his lack of enlightenment. Plus Hulk royally sucks.

That gives me an idea for another thread: Hulk vs LOTF Luke!

Nephthys
Seriously, this is close to bullying. More of this Janus and I'll don my smilie armour and KYA*!

*(kick your arse)

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Nephthys
Seriously, this is close to bullying. More of this Janus and I'll don my smilie armour and KYA*!

*(kick your arse)

Shut up and give me your lunch money, twerp.

Nephthys
I don't have lunch money, I only eat brunch*.

*Which is way manlier then lunch anyway AND comes with a slice of cantalope.

Janus Marius
Cantalope? What kind of food do you eat?

Nephthys
Gay Straight The manliest of the manliest food*.

*mostly apples, soup and pasties.

Janus Marius
No, a real man's breakfast is like eight different kinds of breakfast meats, eggs, toast, and something which requires sugar and syrup.

Plus strong coffee and orange juice to placate the doctor.

Eminence
**** coffee.

Janus Marius
Don't take the lord's name in vain.

Nephthys
Nah, a real man doesn't eat breakfast, he gives it to orphans. Orphans with diseases. Black, disabled orphans with diseases! Then he suffers silently and ignores explosions.

see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieBU89da5TU&feature=related

And this is brunch!! Its totally different from breakfast, we eat chisps, apples and cantalope, dammit!

Janus Marius
Hey, I pay my taxes. Don't tell me how to enjoy my Denny's grand slam.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Slash_KMC
The URL contained a malformed video ID.

Nephthys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo Better?

tells him how to enjoy it Mwahaha!

I see what you did there. stick out tongue

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo Better?

Yup.

kotorfan
nah. I eat fried rice for breakfast. lol

Heresy!

Koon would freeze Hulk's veins

dude I knew u would say that.

well actually I thought you would say Koon would freeze Hulk himself. or freeze his ass or something to that extent.

and srsly u shouldn't get that pissed about a spite thread. just let it drop and everyone will be happy. big grin

Lord Lucien
It's 9:7 against Mike. But he's still around. Democracy damn you!!

mattatom
It's let us down again!
*Insert Padme's line from ROTS at the senate*

Gideon
I pledge my unyielding support, and the support of my minions, to this cause.

Hewhoknowsnothing just informed me that "actually an argument could be made that any one of these factions could solo the Empire."

That might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard, even taking the quotes from my profile into account.

Blanketban ftw. I say we don't respond to the jackass and let his threads die.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Gideon
I pledge my unyielding support, and the support of my minions, to this cause.

Hewhoknowsnothing just informed me that "actually an argument could be made that any one of these factions could solo the Empire."

That might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard, even taking the quotes from my profile into account.

Blanketban ftw. I say we don't respond to the jackass and let his threads die.

First of all, just because I say something that you disagree with DOESN'T mean that you should be a jerk and just ignore someone because you don't agree with them.

Second, I said that it COULD be argued, not that it's true.

Third, did you watch the OT?

Hewhoknowsall
TO ANYONE THAT THINKS THAT I'M STUPID:

Respond rationally to THIS, and if you can't, then you obviously can't prove that I am:

Lucien accused me of:

No air support for Empire
No intel for Empire
Starting postition too far away from America

My Response:

I GAVE them air support, but Lucien ignored me.
I GAVE them intel, but Lucien ignored me.
I put them in MEXICO, which is RIGHT NEXT TO America.

Please respond to and successfully counter my argument.

kotorfan
I think u posted that somewhere else, and they (either Lucien, Janus, or Gideon) said that that wasn't what they were talking about. and also, if you don't want to be banned, which they might press the report button, I would advise you to refrain from posting for a week, as Eminence had originally suggested.

this is how u replied:

yet what he said was that wasn't the arguement to which he was reffering.

I think we should just drop the topic and stop insulting hewhoknowsall.

I am not taking sides in this matter, and whatever happens as a result of your (Lucien, Janus, Gideon, Hewhoknowsall)'s actions, just know that its your own fault for continuing such silly and heated arguements and possibly getting banned.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by kotorfan
I think u posted that somewhere else, and they (either Lucien, Janus, or Gideon) said that that wasn't what they were talking about.

No, I did. I think.

Captain REX
Janus, I'm getting tired of the off-topic derailing of threads, and this thread is just idiotic and blatant bashing. Don't pull shit like this.

Because you've had three warnings prior, this is a temporary ban for bashing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.