Dooku and Ventress VS Mara Jade and Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vorpal Ruin
Dooku and Ventress VS Mara Jade and Kyp Durron

In the Jedi training grounds.

Who takes this?

Nephthys
Damn, so close..... I can't call it. sad

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
Damn, so close..... I can't call it. sad

I call heads! No, tails! No, on its side!

Hewhoknowsall
Kyp beats Dooku (maybe) but Jade loses to Ventress...

bane's heart
this is close. Dooku and ventress are better with sabers, but kyp is a beast with the force and mara is a trained asassin. I would go with dooku and ventress because of their saber skills and dooku is one of the most powerfull sith lords, although not on the level as kyp

Nephthys
flips it

Damn! Who called 'fall down the back of the couch'?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
flips it

Damn! Who called 'fall down the back of the couch'?

*raises hand*

I called every possibility. It's not cheating, it's being witty.

Nephthys
Drat.

Fine, you win the thread. sad

Slash_KMC
It was predestined. Almost as predictable as Ani turning to the Dark Side in the PT.

Darth Truculent
Close call, but how would a Shoto fair against 2 lightsabers?

RaidenDeadpool
Christopher Lee breaks the fourth wall and destroys the whole Star Wars Mythos with his awesomeness.

=D

kotorfan
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
It was predestined. Almost as predictable as Ani turning to the Dark Side in the PT.

r u puritan now? lol

Slash_KMC

kotorfan
XD

u know that there has been a study done that shows that Atheists are smarter(more iq) than the religious ppl.

reasons include: no having to pray every day and complain to god about all of life's problems.
etc.

I don't have the link right now but I'll get it after studying.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by kotorfan
XD

u know that there has been a study done that shows that Atheists are smarter(more iq) than the religious ppl.

reasons include: no having to pray every day and complain to god about all of life's problems.
etc.

I don't have the link right now but I'll get it after studying.

I don't know about that. But I do think religious people are deluded.

Don't want to get into that though, not while Gideon is still lurking here.

kotorfan
alright

Hewhoknowsall
LOL Every thread now always goes off topic...this forum is dying.

kotorfan
ur right.. lol.

first off, what incarnations of each character are we talking about?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
LOL Every thread now always goes off topic...this forum is dying.

You should try to understand that this always happens. You complaining about it won't change that. So do not do it.

kotorfan
If you can avoid posting, it would be in your best interest to do so. This is to prevent people from bashing and insulting you...

Janus Marius
Janus defeats both and goes on to challenge Plo Koon for the title of Force God.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Janus defeats both and goes on to challenge Plo Koon for the title of Force God.

...and gets frozen in a creek.

kotorfan
by plo koon

mattatom
Quoting fail.

mattatom
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Janus defeats both and goes on to challenge Plo Koon for the title of Force God. Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
...and gets frozen in a creek. Originally posted by kotorfan
by plo koon
Irony, at it's peak.

Darth Sevius
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
You should try to understand that this always happens. You complaining about it won't change that. So do not do it.

No... he's right. It hardly ever fails, that each post crumbles into off-topic garbage. It happens time after time after time.
What's the ****ing point of the versus forum, if we don't stick to the intended topic at hand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.