Hellboy vs. Pinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Some agent solves the puzzle on a cube and it opens up the portal to Hell. Chains come flying out and tear the agent in half. Pinhead now appears. Hellboy gets out of his room and investigates noises going on around the base. All the agents are dead. Pinhead walks up to Hellboy and tells him "You're destiny is not with these mortals." Hellboy responds "Like I haven't heard that before." He pulls out his pistol and the fight begins.

Who will win?

omgchos
Hmmmmm, most probably the one who can manipulate reality..... Unless red figures out the box. which i doubt.

Robtard
Or he could just smash it with the hand of doom. Though I forget is that harms Pinhead, as it's been over a decade since I've seen Hellraiser.

omgchos
I've only seen the first, and all she did was mess with the box a bit and he disappeared. I know there were numerous others, but i haven't seen them. He'd have to know about the box. Then again would he even see pinhead if he hadn't opened the box?

jinXed by JaNx
I'm sure the big monkey could easily figure out the box. I mean, if a teenage girl can unlock and close the box im sure a demon with decades worth of first hand paranormal experience could too. However, i'm sure those chains will leave Red bloody and severely injured before he can close the box.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.