Which film is worse X-Men 3 or Spider-Man 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
the question says it all

StiltmanFTW
X-Men

Mr Shindiggery
X Men 3.

xJLxKing
I hated X-men 3. Juggernaut looked gay. Charles died. Cyclops.. had 10 minutes to show what he got. The only characters that were cool were Iceman, Magneto, and Wolverine.

Spiderman 3 was overall great.

Juk3n
I hated Spider-man the musical ..er.. i mean ..3, the most. 15 minutes of Venom time is a disgrace.

X3 was also quite BAED, Phoenix sucked balls (although i still love you Famke), Juggernaut was ghey, not enough Eye Beams.

Both quite poor tbh.

starlock
Spiderman 3 is much worse

Xmen 3 did alot i did not agree with..and to an extent..i was pretty mad....but it is leagues better than spiderman 3...i.m.o

SpaceMonkey
X-Men 3 was the worse of the X-Men movies. However, it was a hundred times better than that Spider-Man trash.

Slaanesh
Spiderman 3 was way better than x-man 3..

SnakeEyes
X3 was worse, no doubt about it. However, they were both equally disappointing. Both franchises had two great films, respectively and they both had me pumped for a third. And then both let me down. At least Spider-Man 3 had good moments.

And if people say Spider-Man 3 is worse than X3, then they're basically saying that Brett Ratner is better than Sam Raimi, which should be a sin or something.

Raoul
I don't know. X3 probably.

BruceSkywalker
Story wise Spidey 3

chomperx9
x-men 3 sucked ass. i enjoyed all 3 spiderman movies

jcvaldez
I personally don't like any of the Spiderman movies. but I have to say X-men 3.... no wait .... Spiderman 3 was horrible!

The Nuul
SM 3

chomperx9
only problem with spider-man 3 is that there was to many characters in that movie and that's what kinda made it a little childish. they should have just stuck to the symbiote story and save sandman for another movie same with harry as the green goblin or goblin JR what ever. but they tried hard to make the characters seem realistic and serious not like the garbage from batman and robin

jcvaldez
Originally posted by chomperx9
only problem with spider-man 3 is that there was to many characters in that movie and that's what kinda made it a little childish. they should have just stuck to the symbiote story and save sandman for another movie same with harry as the green goblin or goblin JR what ever. but they tried hard to make the characters seem realistic and serious not like the garbage from batman and robin

There's a lot more problems with Spiderman 3 than just that.

batdude123
X3

jinXed by JaNx
X-3 was definitely the most disappointing but Spiderman 3 was the worst. For what was likely the last movie in the franchise, the writers mutilated the x-men franchise with X-3. However, for as bad as the writing was i think Brett Ratner did a fine job as Director. That is a hard thing for me to say because im definitely not one of his biggest fans.

X-3 was in deed bad...,very bad, so bad it hurts but Spiderman 3 was so bad that it contradicted the first two movies and made them irrelevant. Considering that Spiderman 3 was written and directed by the same people i cannot forgive the amateur approach and execution. Not only was it a cluster fuk of inane dialogue and undeveloped characters but it also told a very pointless story. I understand the pressure that Raimi must have felt when directing Spidey 3 but that doesn't explain the lack of character development. I mean, the movie was just completely irrelevant. I'm not expecting gold when i go to see a Superhero movie. I expect poor dialogue and a focus geared towards action but Spiderman 3 felt unconfident. The movie never knew what it wanted to say or where it wanted to go.

roughrider
Interestingly, both films were the biggest box office hits of the series, worldwide. Neither film has stopped production on future sequels or spinoffs.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, sounds about right wink

Mr. Rhythmic
"Spider-Man 3", because it was my most anticipated movie of all time.

jinXed by JaNx
Ouch. Yeah, you're never going to get that one back

lft4ded
I disliked X-Men 3 more.

DeathKap
I hated both movies so much. Especially how in spiderman they tried to fit too many villains man. an it was like they just threw venom in at the end to say look heres venom! I thought, they should have had venom be the main one in the 4th yes they r makin a 4th.

And in X3 magneto was saying he started a war an then said lets finish it but its like he just kinda battled with what 200 mutants? crapy war if u ask me.

DarthLazious
X-Men 3.

peejayd
* X3 sucks... they killed Cyke... sad

chomperx9
x-men 3 was worse.

i hate to admit it but i own spiderman 3 on blu ray. im guilty

-Pr-
Originally posted by peejayd
* X3 sucks... they killed Cyke... sad

they'd been slowly killing him in the other two movies too...

Wolfie
I enjoyed both a lot so I can't say. embarrasment

Battlehammer
I enjoyed x-3 more, but character wise it was much worse if one is to compare it with the comics, whoever if it is a stand lone from the comics I thought it was overall better then spiderman 3.

This might also be due to the fact all the x movies kinda sucked in there own way, while the first two spiderman movies were pretty good. (though out of the all the movies I enjoyed x-2 the most).

Alpha Centauri
X-Men 3 was the worst.

-AC

Tattoos N Scars
I would've liked X-Men better if they had written the characters correctly. C'mon, makin' Juggernaut out to be a mutant, that's blasphemy. Besides, Juggs is a character that's probably gonna have to be made CGI, much like Hulk is, to really kick ass.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I would've liked X-Men better if they had written the characters correctly. C'mon, makin' Juggernaut out to be a mutant, that's blasphemy. Besides, Juggs is a character that's probably gonna have to be made CGI, much like Hulk is, to really kick ass.

they'd been doing that since the first movie, to be fair...

peejayd
Originally posted by -Pr-
they'd been slowly killing him in the other two movies too...

* yeah, i want a Cyclops who is not a wuss when Wolverine is around...

* and i personally hate the annoying love triangle of Scott-Jean-Logan... it sucks really... it was adapted in cartoons, then in movies? oh, man...

* there are many story arcs out there, why don't they go find a good one... i enjoyed Fantastic Four's more...

-Pr-
Originally posted by peejayd
* yeah, i want a Cyclops who is not a wuss when Wolverine is around...

* and i personally hate the annoying love triangle of Scott-Jean-Logan... it sucks really... it was adapted in cartoons, then in movies? oh, man...

* there are many story arcs out there, why don't they go find a good one... i enjoyed Fantastic Four's more...

i don't mind the triangle, but they made it out to be jean wanting to leave scott for logan, but not having the guts to do it most of the time. it was nothing like that in the comics...

chomperx9
usually 3rd movies turn out be sorry for some reason.

xmen 3
spider man 3
fast and furious 3
home alone 3
batman forever
terminator 3
mighty ducks 3

theres abunch more just cant think of em all of em right now

Kotor3
X-men 3 goes down in history as one of the worst. Actually all of the X-men movies do.

Quincy
Which is worse? Or the bigger disappointment?

Prob both X3

gobstakid777
it's like asking would u rather watch disaster movie or epic movie
they're both so bad! stick out tongue

Maxie442
X3 was terrible just awful
Spider-Man was bad but the only reason people that was worst then X3 is because they were disappointed.

pym-ftw
I liked spiderman 3 up until peter lost the symbiote

I liked X3 up until Scott died
stick out tongue

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I liked spiderman 3 up until peter lost the symbiote

I liked X3 up until Scott died
stick out tongue

That's funny because I hated S3 as soon as the symbiote randomly fell out of the sky.

I didn't hate X3 as soon as Scott died, because I just refused to believe that they would actually make him a cameo and kill him. So I had to watch the film to the end before I hated it with a passion.

That being said S3 was still worse than X3.

WhiteWitchKing
S3 was the worse. I couldn't even get past the first 30 minutes of it. I've seen bits and pieces of the rest. X-Men 3 was terrible but I actually enjoyed it.

roughrider
Spider Man 3, because you can tell how much they overstuffed it; they even admitted Venom got shoved in there because some production head (Avi Arad?) ordered it. And they didn't have the excuse of changing directors like X-Men had, with Brett Ratner having to pinch hit at the 11th hour. Sam Raimi chose to reverse all continuity with the plot point of Flint Marko being Uncle Ben's killer, instead of the anonymous mugger. I thought that was wrong.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by roughrider
Spider Man 3, because you can tell how much they overstuffed it; they even admitted Venom got shoved in there because some production head (Avi Arad?) ordered it. And they didn't have the excuse of changing directors like X-Men had, with Brett Ratner having to pinch hit at the 11th hour. Sam Raimi chose to reverse all continuity with the plot point of Flint Marko being Uncle Ben's killer, instead of the anonymous mugger. I thought that was wrong.

Lol, thanks for reminding me about the Flint Marko/Uncle Ben bit. I had forgotten that. Yeah, it was terrible on the level of Transformers 2 where Bay decided that the general public didn't remember entire fight in New York in T1; therefore, the transformers were still unknown to the public. WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.