Magneto, Apocalypse, and Dr. Doom run the Hero Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The villainous trio get 1 hour to strategize before each battle and get restored to full health after each battle they win.

Gauntlet:

1. Namor

2. Martian Manhunter

3. Hulk

4. Wonder Woman

5. Beta Ray Bill

6. Hal Jordan

7. Thor

Warlord
they can clear it with prep

Mshinu
Mags, Apoc and Doom clears this without breaking a sweat, they are too smart & powerful.

Survivor19
They clear it.

Remove one of mutants and it becomes slightly more interesting.

Trackz
clear it easily

golem370
I think fight smart Martian Manhunter could win this.

MM abilities- http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/J%27onn_J%27onzz#Powers_and_Abilities

Starscream M
they don't get prep....they get to strategize. but they get no extra equipment or anything.

Spire
Lol.

Sin I AM
Doom doesnt need prep!

illadelph12
Yeah, team clears the gauntlet. Apocalypse or Magneto individually would be a major handful for, or outright defeat, most of the heroes listed. Teaming them up and adding Doom and his magic arsenal on top of it is overkill in my opinion. The biggest hurdles are the DC characters; Manhunter and Wonder Woman due to the speed at which they operate, and Hal Jordan due to his ability to even up the numbers or outnumber them via constructs, but numbers, shielding, and firepower are in the teams favor in most of these conflicts.

kgkg
Clears it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by kgkg
Clears it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.