Heil Hitler...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Revo
There are a lot of ways to look at Hitler. The most popular? Evil mother****er, responsible for World War II. The more abstract point of view?

Hitler is a symbol of true strenght. True determination. True ambitions.

Hitler was not the hottest boy on the block, rumored to have one testicle, some sickness making his hands shake all the time, autistic (more specifically, Asperger's), and... Well... Going by his war tactics, he wasn't the brighest guy, neither. All around, all the odds were against poor Adolf. However, Adolf had a goal in life: revolution.

The ugly, stupid, one-ball'ed, autistic, sick Hitler fought to achieve his goal, using his one ability: speaking. And with that ability, Hitler shaked the whole world. Even if he did a lot of stuff terrible to others, he had a goal, and achieved it. He will never be forgotten.

He is satired and hated on all the time, and yeah, he isn't quite likeable... However, look at everything from his point of view; Hitler was a realizer of dreams. A symbol of what influence a determined person can have, if he got the will to fight the odds!

I don't like what he did, but... Heil Hitler.

Bardock42
Yeah, pretty successful guy, for a time.

Mr. Revo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, pretty successful guy, for a time.

He did fall, but he achieved a lot.

Wild Shadow
well ppl are remembered by what they left behind and hitler left a hell of a mark.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr. Revo
He did fall, but he achieved a lot. He sure solved that population problem.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
well ppl are remembered by what they left behind and hitler left a hell of a mark.

Some people leave behind a huge pile of shit.

MARIUS!

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Some people leave behind a huge pile of shit.

MARIUS!

Truer in more ways than you can imagine.

One.

Robtard
Are you implying you poop greater than the average man?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you implying you poop greater than the average man?

By God, yes. One of my few achievements

Mr. Revo

Indeed. Which is why I respect him so much. The people he killed should be honoured, as each and every one of them are stepping stones of one of the most memorable guys in history. In 1000 years, new religions will rise, and I think Hitler will have some role, simliar to Satan. Satan as we know him is probably based on some dictator, making his move thousands of years ago.

EDIT:

Dadudemon, Bardock42 and Robtard... This thread was a serious one, with a lot of thought and effort put into it. The 3 of you are reported for spamming and lack of humor.

Robtard
Hey, he did get Germany out of it's financial ditch after WWI, even guys likes Walt Disney liked him and his Jew-hating ways.

The downside, he sank Germany even deeper. Should have stopped while he was ahead, just taken the Jew's money and made a run of it.

Robtard
By God, yes. One of my few achievements

Do toilets tremble in fear as you pass?

Bardock42
Do toilets tremble in fear as you pass?

A few have been destroyed under the might of my bowel movements.

Dadudemon, Bardock42 and Robtard... This thread was a serious one, with a lot of thought and effort put into it. The 3 of you are reported for spamming and lack of humor.

A lot of thought?

Mr. Revo
Hey, he did get Germany out of it's financial ditch after WWI, even guys likes Walt Disney liked him and his Jew-hating ways.

The downside, he sank Germany even deeper. Should have stopped while he was ahead, just taken the Jew's money and made a run of it.

Reported for more spamming and double-posting.

And yeah, there were downsides to Hitler's actions, but no matter how he affected the world, might it be in a good or bad way, the fact remains: he DID affect it. He changed the world.

Bardock42, reported for more spamming.

inimalist

And yeah, there were downsides to Hitler's actions, but no matter how he affected the world, might it be in a good or bad way, the fact remains: he DID affect it. He changed the world.

you'll last long...

Bardock42

You are being silly. There's hardly anything to be discussed in this thread. On top of it, it might get closed just due to the controversial nature of ...well Hitler.

You need to relax. What can we even debate about your topic?

Mr. Revo
Originally posted by inimalist
you'll last long...

Who knows? Anyway, reported for spamming and off-topic posting.

To not go off-topic: am I really the only one who, without addoring his actions, is capable of seeing the beauty of Hitler's achievements?

You are being silly. There's hardly anything to be discussed in this thread. On top of it, it might get closed just due to the controversial nature of ...well Hitler.

You need to relax. What can we even debate about your topic?

Post your opinions, reasons to agree or disagree, talk about the good or bad ways in which he changed the world, how one could use Hitler as some kind of inspiration, etc.

As for it being controversial... This is supposed to be a mature discussion. Mature people can overcome controversy and talk about it.

And I don't need to relax, you need to follow the rules.

Kinneary
This thread required a lot of thought? There are like fifty topics with this exact same sentiment posted every hour. "Hitler sucked, but wow, what he did was amazing!" It wasn't exactly the most original thread, dude. Calm down.

Bardock42
Who knows? Anyway, reported for spamming and off-topic posting.

To not go off-topic: am I really the only one who, without addoring his actions, is capable of seeing the beauty of Hitler's achievements?

The beauty? Odd choice of words.

inimalist
reported for spamming and off-topic posting.

do it again

Mr. Revo
I'll report the new sinners. And BTW, stay on-topic from now on. If you wanna complain about the originality of this thread, then do so to your mom, 'cus I'm not interested, and it's off-topic. So is spamming, so stop doing it.

Robtard

Reported for reporting.

I was on topic, ass.

Reported for reporting Bardock and reported again for double-reporting. Also going to report myself for the double-report, as it's only fair. Will also report myself for that last bit about reporting since it was off-topic and I'll report myself yet again for the triple-report.

REPORTED

Wild Shadow
hitler helped advance science human biology, eugenics and rockets science.

inimalist
mmmm, report me harder!!

again again!

Kinneary
I'll report the new sinners. And BTW, stay on-topic from now on. If you wanna complain about the originality of this thread, then do so to your mom, 'cus I'm not interested, and it's off-topic. So is spamming, so stop doing it.
Reported for going off topic.

Robtard
mmmm, report me harder!!

again again!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SYWN8B0GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Mr. Revo
Originally posted by Kinneary
Reported for going off topic.

No need, I reported myself minutes ago now. Counter-reported, for contradicting yourself and spamming.

I'll report myself for this post, too, seeing as I'm going off-topic.

FROM NOW ON, EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO ****ING STAY ON-TOPIC!

Robtard
What's the topic again?

Bardock42
No need, I reported myself minutes ago now. Counter-reported, for contradicting yourself and spamming.

I'll report myself for this post, too, seeing as I'm going off-topic.

FROM NOW ON, EVERYONE IS SUPPOSED TO ****ING STAY ON-TOPIC!

I shan't.

Kinneary
Reporting each other. Don't you pay attention?

inimalist
What's the topic again?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SYWN8B0GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Kinneary
Reporting each other. Don't you pay attention?

Reported for the veiled insult at my intelligence. sad

Robtard

Reported for the veiled threat of an anal-rape.

(BTW, I prefer the "hot" more than the "natural".)

inimalist
veiled?

Wild Shadow
how in the hell did you guys troll a thread and get the OP banned?

bannedbannboxeddoh

for shame you guys for shame.

inimalist

you rock like we do?

also, holy **** that was fast, lol

The Scribe

Eugenics is not a good thing. messed

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/irujyax69ixunvrqtdgc_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/8v1szhpot3nvyuytevqo_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/x4yz8cxcwnwc3knf5n47_thumb.jpg

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by The Scribe
Eugenics is not a good thing. messed

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/irujyax69ixunvrqtdgc_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/8v1szhpot3nvyuytevqo_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/x4yz8cxcwnwc3knf5n47_thumb.jpg

it is if you are one of the lucky few with good genetics. stick out tongue

The Scribe
it is if you are one of the lucky few with good genetics. stick out tongue

Well, then.

I wouldn't be boasting if I were you. big grin stick out tongue

Bardock42
Ha, banned.

Robtard

bannedbannboxeddoh

for shame you guys for shame.

McClane tactics 101.

occultdestroyer
That wasn't very nice.

You guys were looking for ways to ban a newcomer.

I say **** y'all.

Robtard
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
That wasn't very nice.

You guys were looking for ways to ban a newcomer.

I say **** y'all.

Hahahah, no you dumb-ass, his obvious and totally unoriginal sock-tactics got the ban, really his fault. Should have been a more clever sock.

Rogue Jedi
sock sock sock sock sock sockie

occultdestroyer
Should have been a more clever sock.
Clever sock?

Hmm, Mindset is definitely one.

Bicnarok

Symmetric Chaos

Placidity
Indeed. Which is why I respect him so much.

Kinda glad he got the ban stick because of this.

Darth Vicious
...how one could use Hitler as some kind of inspiration, etc.

I usually try to avoid these topics but that line was just plain stupid. Unless u a white supremacist/Nazi, Who would find inspirationon that bastard?!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I usually try to avoid these topics but that line was just plain stupid. Unless u a white supremacist/Nazi, Who would find inspirationon that bastard?!

its very easy to be inspired by megalomaniacs whether you belief in their views or not. military ppl draw inspiration from all sorts of ppl including hitler from his political tactics, war time planning and being able to control the masses.

just because someone hates a person it doesnt negate what they accomplish in life.

Alexander the great, Napoleon, ghengis gun, general Paton, and colonel custard..

some of them are examples of what to do and others not so much.

besides if it wasnt for hitler medical science may not have advance nor space travel and many other scientific area, we might still be half a decade behind with giant class tube computers and tv's....

The Dark Cloud
Interesting that one of the first things the Nazis did when they came to power was take everyone's guns away, something typical of totalitarian regimes.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Interesting that one of the first things the Nazis did when they came to power was take everyone's guns away, something typical of totalitarian regimes.

what are you trying to imply? that we are living in a totalitarian regime or soon will be? confused

Sadako of Girth

occultdestroyer
ghengis gun
lol

Bardock42

Alexander the great, Napoleon, ghengis gun, general Paton, and colonel custard..

Is that some kind of joke?

Just for future reference, in case it isn't, the names are Genghis Khan, General Patton and General Custer.

Symmetric Chaos
speling notzee

siriuswriter

are you effing kidding? he slaughtered TENS OF MILLIONS of people. the nazi's were interested in the human body and its way of doing things, like most people are. however, most people do not use a living human being to experiment on - a nice combination of torture and evil medical science coming together as one.

the only good thing was that hitler knew how to gain the attention of his audience, and use words to convince a hell of a lot of germans that the way he saw things was the right way. ever heard of the nuremburg trials? "I only did what I was told to do." it didn't go over so well.

but from these speeches, other people who would be leaders took away that dramatic oratory is one of the best ways to arouse listless people into action. "Mr. Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!"

or "... a day which shall live on in infamy."

or "I had a dream..."

hitler had the gift of gab, but it was used for evil. it doesn't redeem him; in fact, it just makes people remember his madness more. since we know what he said, we know how the beginnings of one of history's greatest tragedies began. We can better understand it.

obviously, a lot of people remember those words. like a Mr. von Bruner, who still believed in them, shot a black security guard inside the holocaust museum.

hitler taught us that words are dangerous, he gave credence to the phrase 'the pen is mightier then the sword.'

but it's not just hitler who learned that, and for this, i am thankful.

ETA : dude. i so know who to call when i spot an annoying thread. :P

Wild Shadow
just because you find the guy appalling doesnt mean he wasnt responsible for technological advancement where do you thing we be if not for WW2?

its like the whole chaos theory and its ripple effect.

The Scribe

ghengis gun

I heard he had a huge one.

Unless you're taking about...http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5770/genghisfrog.th.jpg

He's a tactical genius. cool
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4681/612675260c2b36ec744.th.jpg

siriuswriter
just because you find the guy appalling doesnt mean he wasnt responsible for technological advancement where do you thing we be if not for WW2?

its like the whole chaos theory and its ripple effect.

i'm saying that i'd rather live without things that have been discovered through appalling experiments.

and no, that is not just me wanting to present myself as 'moral.' that is a quite serious principle that i try to follow.

so now you're going to come at me with "well early americans did appalling things to the native americans; blah de blah did appalling things to blah de blah, at yet you live ____ which was once an native american territory."

there are some things, some necessary evils, that are and will be. i'm not happy about a lot of things, including a lot of american history; in fact i think that "we" or "They" or whoever knew what they were doing and that is was detestable yet they still did it.

instead of breezing over a horrifying experiment/treatment by saying "but it came out with so many good things!" uh-uh. i say "that was wrong, and i can't accept those means to get these ends.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by siriuswriter
i'm saying that i'd rather live without things that have been discovered through appalling experiments.

and no, that is not just me wanting to present myself as 'moral.' that is a quite serious principle that i try to follow.

might want to get rid of hygiene products odds are they were discovered by experimenting on animals in a very unpleasant manner or were made from animal products.. might want to keep away from most medicines seeing as many derived from morally questionable experiments from infecting control groups or simply paying them to be experimented on.

hell, if it wasnt for a pouched polio vaccine ppl wouldnt have gotten aids in africa since pharmaceutical companies will first use experimental drugs or unproven drugs on the most exploitable group of ppl. even surgeries that ppl have today were done on animals first. governments experiment on their own ppl americans have bn used as guinea pigs for vaccinations and radioactive experiments with atom bombs just to see what radiation does to ppl.

to advance in science you cant be squeamish. evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by siriuswriter

so now you're going to come at me with "well early americans did appalling things to the native americans; blah de blah did appalling things to blah de blah, at yet you live ____ which was once an native american territory."

there are some things, some necessary evils, that are and will be. i'm not happy about a lot of things, including a lot of american history; in fact i think that "we" or "They" or whoever knew what they were doing and that is was detestable yet they still did it.

instead of breezing over a horrifying experiment/treatment by saying "but it came out with so many good things!" uh-uh. i say "that was wrong, and i can't accept those means to get these ends.

No one's dismissing anything. However, the horrible means don't change that we actually ended up with those ends.

What are you doing about those evil means? Do you never use jets? Microwaves? Synthetic rubber?

Robtard
Never, nope and no.

Symmetric Chaos
autistic . . . . his one ability: speaking

Worst piece of research ever.

siriuswriter
perhaps it would be better to say that i while i still use some things that have had "bad" backgrounds, i still try to keep any sacrifices or whatever in mind.

i also apologize for the capslock of rage. i was coming off of a similar discussion with someone like mr. revo, and so seeing it again straight after that discussion/argument, i clearly went overboard.

however, i still feel that things discovered/made through/created because of less than perfect circumstances make me angry, but of course the world in which everybody comes out with clean hands doesn't exist. that doesn't mean i have to like it, though.

KidRock
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a25/brianhoffman29/samwllgif.gif

chithappens
Just throwing this out there: I can understand why as a nation, a unit so to speak, different countries would find Hitler evil; however, there are a load of times when similar circumstances have caused hardly no accusations as history looks back at them.

If one were to ask, "Were the U.S. politicians who spoke of Manifest Destiny ("We white Americans are chosen by God to take over the land to the West and screw those undeserving Native Americans"wink in the 19th century evil? If we look now, Native Americans make up, I believe, somewhere between 3-4 % of the U.S. population (an estimate because I remember it being 4. - something in 2006) meaning that a people who were basically the entire population of a continent now make up only one-twenty fifth of one of the three countries of North America. I can understand why it is not seen the same, but I wonder if anyone actually considers those acts evil today.

Robtard
Not to take away that the Natives got a thorough ass****ing of epic proportions, as they certainly were driven from their lands, robbed and slaughtered in mass. But their total poulation total may be simialr to what is what back then, them being only a fraction of the total population isn't necessarily an indicator of how many were killed back then.

It's more likely that they're only at a low percentage because their are so many other ethnic groups in America. I don't think there were a few hundred million of then pre-colonization days.

I could be wrong, as it's been a very long time since I read about Native histories.

But yes, people definitely view the U.S. governments approach and actions as a negative, though it's probably harder to label it as "evil" for people, since there isn't a single focal point, like Hitler and the Jewish holocaust.

Symmetric Chaos
The trail of tears and such are still seen as evil by pretty much everyone who thinks about them, kids just grow up being told it was "a tragedy" rather than "the worst thing ever done".

Robtard
IIRC, 4k Cherokees died in that march. Is that the single biggest Indian death at one time?

Symmetric Chaos
IIRC, 4k Cherokees died in that march. Is that the single biggest Indian death at one time?

I'm not sure. But numbers are a statistic. The act of killing isn't what makes it so awful, IMO, it's that they forced them to sign a treaty then burned down their houses and starved them. Even if no one had died I would count that as cruel and horrific beyond reason.

Robtard
Come on now, it's a ****ed matter from any angle, I agree. But the deaths/murder aspect tops the list.

Symmetric Chaos
Every time a soldier shoots to kill it's not evil, it likely won't top the list of evil things done during the war. It's when you do decide to do things like torture them to death that the chance of claiming morality has been lost. To me the killing is less important than the pointless, inhuman way in which they killed them.

I'm sure the military was responsible for the death of at least 4000 total Indians before the Trail(s) of Tears. That was war, not that that justifies it, not a death march of your almost totally powerless defeated enemies.

Think of it as the difference between killing a charging bear that you happened to provoke and gouging the eyes out of its babies.

Spidervlad
Thank god that bastard got banned. Although, I would've enjoyed giving him some a** whooping.

Anyways, although a huge amount of people say that the German population back then is the main reason of what happened, not Hitler, I find that pretty false. We can't look at it form our angle, it didn't look so black and white to them back then. Or to anyone, really. They were doing what was needed for their country to expand, to get it's economy back. It started invading, and growing in territory. Most people were fed the propaganda that Hitler spread. And it went all the way up to the very high ranks, not just the normal citizens or the ordinary soldier. The way Hitler explained it, scientists or generals would find the idea appalling and be persuaded that it's what must be done. I think pretty much the only one who had a complete realization of the harm he was doing was Hitler himself, more or less.

I read a book a few years ago, how the highest ranks spread propaganda about taking elders into sheltering environments where they would be fed food and taken care of. Obviously, no one resisted and were in contrast happy that their government was doing such a thing. The elders were taken, killed, and experimented with. The only thing Hitler thought off was gain. Research, less medicine and supplies wasted on elders who didn't work in factories or serve in the armies. No matter what anyone sais Hitler WAS behind all of it.

Wild Shadow
Hahahah, no you dumb-ass, his obvious and totally unoriginal sock-tactics got the ban, really his fault. Should have been a more clever sock.

if he's a sock what were his other accounts?

Robtard
if he's a sock what were his other accounts?

There's likely more than one person making all these sock accounts on these board, so I couldn't specifically say "this one and that one", but his new membership, posting style and point of topic is classic sock account.

GCG
you have a nose for that

Bardock42
I know who it was, but I shan't tell you, for you are mean.

Wild Shadow
so would any of you change the past and keep WW2 from happening or tried to do something different to effect the future?

inimalist
ummm, yes?

Wild Shadow
ummm, yes?

how? why? and did you think about the consequences? smokin'

GCG
I know who it was, but I shan't tell you, for you are mean.

Dorothy Gale? Herman Munster?

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Dorothy Gale? Herman Munster?

It was Hitler's grandson...Gustav Hitler.

Symmetric Chaos
so would any of you change the past and keep WW2 from happening or tried to do something different to effect the future?

No, everyone knows that trying to go back in time and kill Hitler results in either no change or something worse happening.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No, everyone knows that trying to go back in time and kill Hitler results in either no change or something worse happening.

Super Hitler...?

Symmetric Chaos
Super Hitler...?

Winston Churchill taking over the world no expression

Ms Rorschach
not to mention his fetish with defecating on women.

aside from that, i admire his paintings.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ms Rorschach
not to mention his fetish with defecating on women.

aside from that, i admire his paintings.

Would you have let Adolf squat over you and pinch one off?

Jovan
You're kidding me, right? His paintings are at most below-average.

Mr. Rhythmic
There are a lot of ways to look at Hitler. The most popular? Evil mother****er, responsible for World War II. The more abstract point of view?

Hitler was not the hottest boy on the block, rumored to have one testicle, some sickness making his hands shake all the time, autistic (more specifically, Asperger's), and... Well... Going by his war tactics, he wasn't the brighest guy, neither. All around, all the odds were against poor Adolf. However, Adolf had a goal in life: revolution.

The ugly, stupid, one-ball'ed, autistic, sick Hitler fought to achieve his goal, using his one ability: speaking. And with that ability, Hitler shaked the whole world. Even if he did a lot of stuff terrible to others, he had a goal, and achieved it. He will never be forgotten.

He is satired and hated on all the time, and yeah, he isn't quite likeable... However, look at everything from his point of view; Hitler was a realizer of dreams. A symbol of what influence a determined person can have, if he got the will to fight the odds!

I don't like what he did, but... Heil Hitler.

Unfortunately, his dream caused the death of millions of people, most who were innocent.
**** Hitler.

Wild Shadow
their are no such thing as innocent ppl. they may be innocent of many things but not of others..

rape, murder, thieves, adulterous.....ect ect.. i learned this when i tried to be a spiritual kind person and kept getting sh@$ on.

you learn a lot about ppl and how corrupt they are when you are required to council them.

Sadako of Girth
Interesting. You berate the concept of innocence, yet you claim that virtue for yourself with the 'Spiritual person shat on by others' bit.

Very true, that last line though.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Interesting. You berate the concept of innocence, yet you claim that virtue for yourself with the 'Spiritual person shat on by others' bit.

Very true, that last line though.

no, i said i tried to be all spiritual, i didnt claim i was innocent and was never guilty of past crimes or sins. besides trying to be spiritual and understanding with happy and loving thoughts started giving me stomach aches and i was sure to get an aneurysm if i had kept going.

Symmetric Chaos
their are no such thing as innocent ppl. they may be innocent of many things but not of others..

You figure the average German Jew during the Holocaust did something for which they deserved to be executed?

Wild Shadow
You figure the average German Jew during the Holocaust did something for which they deserved to be executed?

i believe that their are a lot of things your average person has done to be executed by my standards including me, but i also believe if you can get away with it, do it but if caught your F'ed.

lil bitchiness
Obviously, its all Bardock's fault. He's the sole reason for Merkel today.

Ushgarak
i believe that their are a lot of things your average person has done to be executed by my standards including me, but i also believe if you can get away with it, do it but if caught your F'ed.

... so you believe the majority of people should be executed for things you dislike, but also espouse that doing bad is just fine so long as you can get away with it?

Is there some sort of "most unreasonable position even on KMC" contest going on that no-one told me about?

Wild Shadow
i live by a military standard i have enforced the orders and rules. i sympathies with ppl at times some for things i have done in the past and gotten away with in my younger days, others because i dont view it as being so bad.

my point is no one is innocent i have heard from married spouses cheat on their spouses, heard them cry because they got caught not because they feel sorry, i look down on them.

i have seen guys kicked out for doing drugs sometimes knowingly other times because their friends decided to spike their food or drinks at parties. i feel bad for the consequeces because i dont view drugs as being bad, but i still enforce the rules.

i have had friends in the military kill a civilian because of certain disrespect caused to them like guys having affairs with their wives. civilians think its a rush to sleep with a married woman whose husband is in iraq. i have also beaten guys down for similar things done to me when i was younger . they new better and have to face the consequences. i have gone to court and felt bad for the marine going to prison for a crime of passion. the alpha male in me says the dead guy deserved it and i feel no sympathy for the victim or their families.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ushgarak
... so you believe the majority of people should be executed for things you dislike, but also espouse that doing bad is just fine so long as you can get away with it?

Is there some sort of "most unreasonable position even on KMC" contest going on that no-one told me about? Yeah, we wanted you to be our secret judge, so, in order for absolute unbias we didn't even tell you.

shiv
ha

Red Nemesis
Hey Ush! God is!

Symmetric Chaos
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Hitler

Bardock42
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Hitler I love how unbiased they are.

shiv

Symmetric Chaos
I love how unbiased they are.

Their stated policy is "Fighting semitic semantic lies all over the world."

occultdestroyer
Bardock should be proud of Hitler.

Hitler accomplished what he had to; he wanted to be remembered not as a cocky SOB, but a brilliant tactician.
He also helped decrease the population boom.
And because of his warring ideals, we actually found out the extent of the devastation that nuclear weapons can cause.

So, in a different perspective, there were positive outcomes from WWII.

Wild Shadow
also that human skin makes excellent lamp shades, and human hair is a great inexpensive packing material. their are so many other things that hitler contributed to the world.

occultdestroyer
And all for a good cause wink

Sadako of Girth
Bardock should be proud of Hitler.

Hitler = Austrian

Bardock = German

Its a dangerous logic to fall into really, admiring someone because of efficiency at the detriment of life.

Look at all the thousands and thousands of troops that Hitler lost getting his shit done.......

Compared to the 12 or 18 Osama Bin Laden lost getting his done..?

I'd say Bin Laden's in front especially considering he was allowed to go free.. yet there arent many "Osama is Great" threads.

For good reason:

Very organised and efficient mass murdering c**ts are still basically just c**ts.

Wild Shadow
all wars require sacrifice of troops and civilians, come on now look at what america did by bombing japan, it was more efficient then dragging the war out.

any general or military leader who cant get past that fact shouldnt be in the military.

occultdestroyer
Hitler had a stern sense of devotion for himself.
I don't admire what he's done, but I admire his principles. And his determination to succeed. There will always be risks, but he didn't bother even thinking about these. He just did want he wanted to do.
He wanted to conquer the world, and he almost accomplished his goal.

German or not, he is someone that Germany should be proud of.
Not for what he's done, but for what he was. Brilliant and cunning. A man the world should fear and respect.

Symmetric Chaos
Hitler = Austrian

Bardock = German

Yes but:

Hitler = rejecting "the man" and doing what he wanted

Bardock = Libertarian

Wild Shadow
i disagree with the brilliant and cunning part.... i would go more along the lines of deceptive, traitorous. kinda like lucius in gladiator when he was naming his attributes to his father. all and all, they are admirable traits when used properly.

Sadako of Girth
Yes but:

Hitler = rejecting "the man" and doing what he wanted

Bardock = Libertarian

So all Libetarians are now proud of Hitler...?

Must have missed that meeting. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Hitler had a stern sense of devotion for himself.
I don't admire what he's done, but I admire his principles. And his determination to succeed. There will always be risks, but he didn't bother even thinking about these. He just did want he wanted to do.
He wanted to conquer the world, and he almost accomplished his goal.

German or not, he is someone that Germany should be proud of.
Not for what he's done, but for what he was. Brilliant and cunning. A man the world should fear and respect.

Respect him? His organising skills, but that only makes me respect him like I respect a filofax..... as a system tool.
But I'll show him the respect he showed human life aside from that.
IE Very,very, little.

Fear him? Um no, the c**ts dead.

occultdestroyer

Fear him? Um no, the c**ts dead.
I highly doubt you'd say that in front of his face if ever you were in the Holocaust.

Wild Shadow
I highly doubt you'd say that in front of his face if ever you were in the Holocaust.

i would b/c i am not jewish and even if i had bn in the camp... one thing that makes me different is i am a shite stomping american with a take no shite attitude that takes guff from no one. i would rather die on my feet then live in fear in a camp.. chalk it up to a military warrior mentality. evil face

Sadako of Girth

Well obviously.

He was alive then.

Besides. That assertion is one you make out of assumption.

I would still be of the opinion that he was a c**t, back then.
I could punch him in the throat, for all you know, if I were that close.

=Tired Hiker=

I don't like what he did, but... Heil Hitler. **** Hitler!! Carrot Top did great things too. Heil Carrot Top!!!

Robtard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
**** Hitler!! Carrot Top did great things too. Heil Carrot Top!!!

Speaking of that cat, have you seen him lately? He looks completely freakish.

fibromyalgiacur
Thanks for such a nice post.

Regards
Koshal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.