Batman (Itachi's MS) vs. Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Revo
Batman got no weapons, only a very sharp, unbreakable adamantium knife, 25 cm blade.

His eyes have been replaced by Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan.

Batman is not an Uchiha, neither do he have any chakra, so I will have to modify the Sharingan a little:

- It puts no strain on his body.
- He can only use 2 Amaterasu's.
- No Susanoo or Tsukoyomi/Genjutsu.
- His prediction of attacks is 1,5 secs ahead.
- He can't go blind, however, his eyes takes damage from using Amaterasu.

How will Batman fare against Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil and Captain America at once? Starting distance is 10 meters between MS Batman and the team.

Juntai
wtf

Mr. Revo
Originally posted by Juntai
wtf

Reported for spam.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr. Revo
Reported for spam. No, spam is when it's clearly excessive.

They're more likely to frown on you for having 5 posts and abusing the report button already.

Anyways, the match-up is too messed up for me. I don't even know half the terms you're talking about.

Mr. Revo
Originally posted by Juntai
No, spam is when it's clearly excessive.

They're more likely to frown on you for having 5 posts and abusing the report button already.

"Wtf" is a short, unneccesary, empty post. Hence, it's spam. And reported again, for attempting to go off-topic.

EDIT:
Just saw you edited your post. I won't report you, as you merely didn't knew better. I can accept an apology, and translate your "wtf" as a "what's going on?".

Lord Feron
Amaterasu is a single fire blast attack? And your saying he can use it twice. Am I getting that right?

What kind of damage to his eyes? Like he can't see for a minute or something or someone loke poked him really hard in the eye or his vision is cloudy? What are we saying?

1.5 second in prediction is very considerable tool for bat's (for anyone actually)

psycho gundam
i know what this sock is talking about....

first things first, kill spider-man and wolverine withe the two uses of amatarasu (black flames hotter than any earthly fire that cannot be put out and will continue to burn for iirc seven days and nights).

then he throws down a smoke bomb so he can recover his eyesight from using amatarasu twice, that won't stop dd but he can still hold him off long enough to recover with his blade.

dd and cap against batman who can mirror movements and predict them in real time and wielding an adamantium blade should win.

Badabing
messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.