DE Sidious & DE Luke vs NJO Luke and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All out. Who wins?

Hewhoknowsall
Team two

Luke takes Sidious
Yoda stall Luke

The end

Gideon
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Team two

Luke takes Sidious
Yoda stall Luke

The end

Way to have that ass backwards.

"The end"? lol. And you wonder why everyone tears into your ass like a lawnmower to grass.

Stupid and arrogant aren't a winning combination. Since you seem incapable of correcting both, how about you focus on one?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Gideon
Way to have that ass backwards.

"The end"? lol. And you wonder why everyone tears into your ass like a lawnmower to grass.

Stupid and arrogant aren't a winning combination. Since you seem incapable of correcting both, how about you focus on one?

See how insulting you are? If you think that I'm wrong then politely disagree, don't just go around throwing dumb insults.

mattatom
It's not necessarily an insult if he's describing what he sees and possibly the truth.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by mattatom
It's not necessarily an insult if he's describing what he sees and possibly the truth.

Yes it is, if you see a fat person walking down the street do you go up to him and say "ha ha you're fat" No, it's called being POLITE. Especially if you yourself are fat.

Gideon

The truth is always a defense.

Believe me, nothing's more obnoxious than Nai Fohl's patented routine of playing House-lite on the internet, insulting everyone who disagrees with him (particularly since he tends to get it wrong so often). If you disagree? Fine. But Hewhoknowsnothing has demonstrated a remarkable obstinance and arrogance. People have repeatedly explained this shit to him reasonably and he is still adamant. He has all but admitted that circumstances of a fight are meaningless.

That is the very definition of ineptitude. And there is a solution: the ignore function.

Hewhoknowsall
The truth is always a defense.

Believe me, nothing's more obnoxious than Nai Fohl's patented routine of playing House-lite on the internet, insulting everyone who disagrees with him (particularly since he tends to get it wrong so often). If you disagree? Fine. But Hewhoknowsnothing has demonstrated a remarkable obstinance and arrogance. People have repeatedly explained this shit to him reasonably and he is still adamant. He has all but admitted that circumstances of a fight are meaningless.

That is the very definition of ineptitude. And there is a solution: the ignore function.

Reasonably? I made a bunch of perfectly valid (if you don't think that they are then disprove them) points and he IGNORED them!

And I also agree that Nai is an idiot, but do you not realize how much of a hypocrite that you are? You were fine until I said that the Empire MIGHT lose and then you got SUPER mad and started insulting every one of my posts and voted that I should get banned...for disagreeing with you?????????? That's just what you accuse Nai of doing!!!!!!!

Gideon
Reasonably? I made a bunch of perfectly valid (if you don't think that they are then disprove them) points and he IGNORED them!

And I also agree that Nai is an idiot, but do you not realize how much of a hypocrite that you are? You were fine until I said that the Empire MIGHT lose and then you got SUPER mad and started insulting every one of my posts and voted that I should get banned...for disagreeing with you?????????? That's just what you accuse Nai of doing!!!!!!!

Because you didn't take the facts into account, Jackass. And you still aren't.

mattatom
Yes it is, if you see a fat person walking down the street do you go up to him and say "ha ha you're fat" No, it's called being POLITE. Especially if you yourself are fat.
I say to people what I see all the time. Whether it be good or bad, hell I can say that Gideons girl is in fact very attractive. I'm describing what i see.

I've walked up to someone before and said your fat. Then they said "thanks" not everyone takes it as an insult. Selective group=/=entirety. And no i'm not fat myself, I'm 6ft 3" and 10 6'. Do i get insulted if someone comes up to me and say your skinny, no!

mattatom

Effort.

Hewhoknowsall
Because you didn't take the facts into account, Jackass. And you still aren't.

As I said in my post, PROVE IT! Here is my argument:

Lucien accused me of:

No air support for Empire
No intel for Empire
Starting postition too far away from America

My Response:

I GAVE them air support, but Lucien ignored me.
I GAVE them intel, but Lucien ignored me.
I put them in MEXICO, which is RIGHT NEXT TO America.

Please respond to and successfully counter my argument.

Gideon
And what makes you think I'm referring to that one?

After what you just said in the PM, lol, I've lost all hope. On ignore you go, sir!

Hewhoknowsall
And what makes you think I'm referring to that one?

After what you just said in the PM, lol, I've lost all hope. On ignore you go, sir!

See? I try to ask you to respond, and yet both of you make excuses not to answer!!! Why is it so hard to answer? How come you respond to all of my posts, yet the one that contains the most valid arguments you ignore?

Eminence
See? I try to ask you to respond, and yet both of you make excuses not to answer!!! Why is it so hard to answer? How come you respond to all of my posts, yet the one that contains the most valid arguments you ignore? Why don't you just ignore them? Again, I'm trying not to be as much of an ass to you as everyone else is, but you are being dense. There's an Ignore list, put them on it (stop making threads for at least a week), and go about your business.

mattatom
Originally posted by Eminence
Why don't you just ignore them? Again, I'm trying not to be as much of an ass to you as everyone else is, but you are being dense. There's an Ignore list, put them on it (stop making threads for at least a week), and go about your business.
By them he means Janus and Gideon, I'm merely an intermediary. I have nothing against anyone smile

kotorfan
Originally posted by Eminence
Why don't you just ignore them? Again, I'm trying not to be as much of an ass to you as everyone else is, but you are being dense. There's an Ignore list, put them on it (stop making threads for at least a week), and go about your business.

Hey dude I agree with Eminence.

I mean they have explained stuff to you, and maybe u don't get it. They accuse u of not reading, being arrogant, and whatnot, so just let them say w/e. They can't go on forever. Put them on ur ignore list like Eminence said. Theres a readme thread that says u can't insult ppl repeatedly and insults will not be tolerated or w/e idk what it exactly is.

but you should just get over it, and you'll feel better after you ignore them. When you don't see their posts, you won't be in an angry mood, and just debate like normal.

brb, finding the quote

here it is:

Eminence
By them he means Janus and Gideon, I'm merely an intermediary. I have nothing against anyone smile I mean anyone who's being an outright dick to him, you neckshanking cow.

kotorfan
lol

mattatom
I only shanked Nemesis. In the back!

Eminence
No, it was definitely in the neck.

mattatom
Either way, I resent being called a cow; you ill nurtured fustilarian.

Hewhoknowsall
Team two wins. Anybody think otherwise?

kotorfan
Yoda ties with Sids again, and NJO Luke beats DE Luke

mattatom
Originally posted by kotorfan
Yoda ties with Sids again, and NJO Luke beats DE Luke
Sids beats Yoda.
Agree with the latter, then Luke beats Sids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.