Ben Skywalker vs Leia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Who wins? Battle is set in an open plain. This is LOTF.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

BTW, I sincerely apologize (seriously) if this is a spite: I have no idea who's more powerful.

Vorpal Ruin
This isn't spite. Ben and Leia are probably close in terms of force and saber skill in LOTF. No idea who wins.

Nephthys
It would be close before LOTF, but during Leia really improves and in my opinion Leia wins by some margin. Though she seriously struggled against an Ewok.

kotorfan
yeah but the ewok was in ROTJ when she has no force training/sword fighting experience.

and I think Leia wins. She destroyed Alema Rar. lol

what did Ben do? besides fight Tahiri, who wasn't that powerful in the dark side. or light side. or any side.

she just wanted to see anakin

Nephthys
No, it was in LOTF. Inferno, I think. She has to fight a psycho ewok, gladiator style, no force powers though. It kicks the shit into her, she wins becuase its like, 2 ****ing foot tall, but still, puts up a mean fight.

Eminence
No way.

In fact, and I think this is the first time I've ever used it sincerely: pics or it didn't happen.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, it was in LOTF. Inferno, I think. She has to fight a psycho ewok, gladiator style, no force powers though. It kicks the shit into her, she wins becuase its like, 2 ****ing foot tall, but still, puts up a mean fight.

It was Tarfang wasn't it? On Endor? Maybe i'm thinking of a different event.

Janus Marius
Did I just make a big deal about the whole silliness in "omfg furce only saburs only" breakdowns?

I swear, if you don't remember that stuff, I'll just nerf my fights.

See how mature I'm being!

Nephthys
Its a book noobsauce, there are no pics, but this is from wookie:

'Tarfang and Juun would later reunite with the Solos on Kashyyyk before the Battle of Kashyyyk. Tarfang and Juun were watching the Wookiees and spotted the Solos, and attempted to arrest them. While at the Rock Council Tarfang fought Leia for control of the conversation as per customs. Since Leia was not able to use the Force the battle was difficult and brutal with Tarfang trying to choke Leia and bash her head against the rock. Eventually Leia tossed Tarfang off of the rock just as Luke arrived. Tarfang gave the jawbone, which granted whoever held it the right to speak at the Council, to Luke.'

How's that for a vengeful koala!

BruceSkywalker
facepalm Leia wins though

kotorfan
yeah I think we established that by now.

Theres no way Ben could win, unless he faked his death, got Luke so pissed that he didn't care if it was his sister, and destroyed Leia. lol

xxxpoppunker182
what about FOTJ ben from outcast? and maybe he will do something else in omen.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
what about FOTJ ben from outcast? and maybe he will do something else in omen.

Oh yeah! FOTJ Ben would be a much better battle.

kotorfan
Excuse me, but What is FOTJ, may I ask?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by kotorfan
Excuse me, but What is FOTJ, may I ask?

the new Star Wars series Fate of the Jedi

kotorfan
oh thx. lol Is the series good?

Hewhoknowsall
oh thx. lol Is the series good?

The first book is VERY good; I couldn't put it down and got obsessed with finishing it.

kotorfan
ok then I'll think about reading it whenever its not raining.. lol

Hewhoknowsall
ok then I'll think about reading it whenever its not raining.. lol

You should read! It's good for you (or at least for your brain...not for your eyes LOL)

kotorfan
i kno, but it like always rains where I am at. Its like June now, and I'm not used to all this rain, since its my first year here.

xxxpoppunker182
i kno, but it like always rains where I am at. Its like June now, and I'm not used to all this rain, since its my first year here.

where do u live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.