Clone troopers run the gauntlet #3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Clones have:

Obi Wan Kenobi
10 clone troopers
2 galactic marines
2 snipers/heavy weapon clones
1 Arc
1 jet trooper
1 blaze trooper
5 members of the 501st
1 AT-RT

Go 1. Attrition
Go 2. No Attrition

This is in a building with multiple hallways, rooms and hiding spots.
Have 5 hours after each round to plan/rest

1. 45 battle droids
2. 25 super battle droids
3. 5 droidexas
4. 5 managuards
5. 25 stormtroopers
6. An AAT
7. 1 average sith lord from PoD
8. 500 modern day Navy Seals
9. LOTF Luke
10. 300 Yodas
11. Darth Bane w/Orbalisks that protect 100% vs. force powers, blasters, lightsabers, etc. and that covers 100% of his body while still giving him full breathing/movement ability. He also has unlimited stamina.

Eminence
At the risk of sounding, well, like everyone else... you really need to stop. I don't understand what's so difficult about not making threads for a few days, or at least not making the same kinds of threads over and over and over and over again.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Eminence
At the risk of sounding, well, like everyone else... you really need to stop. I don't understand what's so difficult about not making threads for a few days, or at least not making the same kinds of threads over and over and over and over again.

Sorry...I was just trying to take everyone's mind off of the controversial threads...but whatever, I guess that people actually WANT to argue about that.

Eminence
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Sorry...I was just trying to take everyone's mind off of the controversial threads...but whatever, I guess that people actually WANT to argue about that. ... yeah. The people who were ticked off at your arguments are just gangbanging you now, because you make it so easy. Lay off the threads, ignore them, and move on.

Nephthys
Strangely enough, I think this thread has been done before.

Eminence
"#3."

It's a threequel!

Nephthys
Cripes!

kotorfan
Originally posted by Eminence

yeah the best idea would be to stop making threads for awhile, and just read for a week. You don't have to reply. or if you have any good replys, like as in good replies,
pm someone. Thats what I do on occasion when I don't have time to post.

oh and to like everyone...

why the hell are there so many star wars entity/era/empire vs. the Earth kinda threads? it gets annoying. we should make a Death Star vs. Sun Crusher thread.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
Strangely enough, I think this thread has been done before.

You can read my mind. Which I don't like. Srsly, don't do it.

Janus Marius
I can't decide this thread unless I know what kind of stress each of the fighters are in, and whether or not they've had a decent breakfast.

Eminence
I like the jump from American soldiers to Luke Skywalker, to say nothing of several hundred Yodas - against 24 men, only one of whom is Force-sensitive.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I can't decide this thread unless I know what kind of stress each of the fighters are in, and whether or not they've had a decent breakfast.

lol dude I can't decide either, unless I know how many years they have been training. The older their actual age, the better they are.

I also need to know How many battles each individual clone of that platoon/unit, whatever its called has won, and how many years of fighting experience they had.

Have they fought under a Jedi commander before?
Did you interview them on how they felt about that experience?

Do they speak mandarin or cantonese?

Are they martial arts masters? or have just basic hand to hand combat training.

How flexible are they? can they touch their toes?
How high can they kick?

How much ammo does each rifle hold? Do they have spare ammo packs?

Which clones have jetpacks/rockets/blasters etc?

How much weight can they lift? The more water they can carry, the longer they last.

I can't evaluate the outcome unless I have all those answers.

rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

oh btw, they HAVE to eat fried rice for breakfast, or else they may not fight as well. The fried rice has to have shrimp, peas, ham, eggs, and sauce in it, or the clones won't have enough nutrients. They also have to have a love interest, so they have something to fight for, to boost their morale. big grin

if they win this battle, their families are exempt from paying taxes for 33 years.

ok its sarcasm. maybe I went too far. lol but I have the feeling that your post was sarcastic also

btw, they stop at 9, if not then they die at yoda level.

Janus Marius
Yeah, I need DNA scans of all these combatants and a computer to run the data through.

kotorfan
Yeah the dna will help determine if they are corrupted clones like de palpy's clones.

then after that, I will need to know if they have had medical checkups, and how susceptible they are to disease, pain, and hunger.

also the dna samples will show which clone is force sensitive, effectively increasing their stats, helping them fight better.

Hewhoknowsall
Sorry: for Yodas I meant just 3.

Eminence
Against 23 clones and Obi-Wan?

Come on.

kotorfan
Sorry: for Yodas I meant just 3.

thats more like it.. no one can beat 300 yodas. Not even Palpy + LOTF Luke + Bane + Ka'ism

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by kotorfan
thats more like it.. no one can beat 300 yodas. Not even Palpy + LOTF Luke + Bane + Ka'ism

I created like, a lot of fighting yoda's surrounded by 10 times more trooper recruits. That was so cool.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by kotorfan

What about Palpy + LOTF Luke + Bane + Ka'ism + All of the jedi in the battle of geonosis + the Galactic Empire + Galactus + Superman + Goku + Chuck Norris + Bruce Lee?????

kotorfan
What about Palpy + LOTF Luke + Bane + Ka'ism + All of the jedi in the battle of geonosis + the Galactic Empire + Galactus + Superman + Goku + Chuck Norris + Bruce Lee?????

Yodas get obliterated just cuz Bruce Lee is in my sig. lol

Superman is like more powerful than Palps?? but then a force crush would kill him. Goku charges a kamehameha and takes out like 50 Yodas, a spirit bomb takes out 100 more, and Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicks the ground, that creates a shockwave, anihilating 10 Yodas. The Geonosis Jedi die real fast, and LOTF Luke + Bane and all those in the first line creates a black hole to suck the remaining yoda's up.

then after all that, Yoda appears again, cuz those were all clones..

Slash_KMC
Chuck Norris solo's.

kotorfan
lol. He will just do push ups on yoda, crushing him through the ground, since he pushes the ground down, rather than pushing himself up.

Hewhoknowsall
How about Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee??? That might be an interesting fight.

SIDIOUS 66
How about Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee??? That might be an interesting fight.

Lee would eat his ass up.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Lee would eat his ass up.

My thoughts exactly.

kotorfan
it happened already check this out.. (its from a movie though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbIwQMBeC2c

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.