The Empire vs. Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gideon
Since I'm feeling like an ass today, I figured we'd do this:

The Empire circa Dark Empire, with Palpatine's "new technologies with which to wage war against the New Republic", Palpatine's small army of dark side adepts, the Eclipse warships, and finally, Palpatine himself at the height of his powers.

Versus Earth.

Assume that Earth is united into a coalition commanded by the "tactical genius" of George W. Bush (I believe Hewhoknowsnothing referred to him as such).

Discuss.

Hewhoknowsall
See?

This is an INTENTIONAL spite, even if mine were an ACCIDENTAL spite, that doesn't give you the right to insult me.

mattatom
Why are you feeling like an ass Gideon? Everything okay?

Gideon
Originally posted by mattatom
Why are you feeling like an ass Gideon? Everything okay?

I hate stupid people.

mattatom
Understood.

Good thing I'm safe-ish.

I don't hate them I just have a dislike for them if they don't smarten up after making a few fairspite threads.

Gideon
I believe they deserve scorn. And not for being wrong, but for how he's gone about this.

mattatom
Fair comment; i see your point but don't necessarily fully agree, i haven't read all the posts, but the main theme seems to be.
Someone come up with a valid counter argument, with a few descriptive words and his response is "Insulting me again!". As he can't counter it.

Eminence
Bruce Willis and the Cracked Team solo this shit.

Gideon
Janus and I have thrown barbs at him. But that's after he has repeatedly rejected logic of all forms, shapes, and sizes.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Eminence
Bruce Willis and the Cracked Team solo this shit.

Don't forget Samuel Jackson, unless he is on the 'Cracked Team'.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Gideon
Since I'm feeling like an ass today.

You're always an ass.

nah, ur cool. plz fall of cliff tho.

kotorfan
lol @ slash.

dude Gideon you should stop insulting him. This comes really close to bashing (if it isn't already) You might be reported by someone around here... just warning ya.

Eminence
I should report all their asses. Lucien, Gideon, Janus, Slash (I think?), mattatom, and... other people.

Jerks.

Nephthys
Flaccid little pi- oh wait, nevermind.

Vorpal Ruin
I should report all their asses. Lucien, Gideon, Janus, Slash (I think?), mattatom, and... other people.

Jerks.

Do it! Then there will be about 3-4 posters here.

Gideon
Originally posted by kotorfan
lol @ slash.

dude Gideon you should stop insulting him. This comes really close to bashing (if it isn't already) You might be reported by someone around here... just warning ya.

I'll take my chances.

SIDIOUS 66
Actually, Earth wins any battle against the Empire.

Anyone care to argue that I'm wrong?

Slash_KMC
I don't think this is an 'argue' thread.

kotorfan
I'll take my chances.

lol this is ironic. Check out Eminence's post. well u probably already have but w/e.

Gideon
lol this is ironic. Check out Eminence's post. well u probably already have but w/e.

It's called sarcasm.

If you'd like to report me, though, please feel free.

Eminence
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Don't forget Samuel Jackson, unless he is on the 'Cracked Team'. Cracked team = these guys.

Sammy's useless unless we're dealing with drug dealers or snakes, sorry to say.

kotorfan
It's called sarcasm.

If you'd like to report me, though, please feel free.

I'm not going to report you.. You aren't nearly as bad as Janus.. and you haven't insulted him that much either.

And theres just not enough of a reason to report you. If I do report you, the mods will be like wtf why did you report him? He didn't do anything wrong. Its just minor. But I do think that Janus should be reported though on the other hand.

Vorpal Ruin
Cracked team = these guys.

Sammy's useless unless we're dealing with drug dealers or snakes, sorry to say.

Wow, those guys are all badass.

Oddly enough i'm named after a character Audie Murphy played in a movie, Destry. I didn't even know who he was or why he was famous.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I don't think this is an 'argue' thread.

Why not?

Janus Marius
I'm not going to report you.. You aren't nearly as bad as Janus.. and you haven't insulted him that much either.

And theres just not enough of a reason to report you. If I do report you, the mods will be like wtf why did you report him? He didn't do anything wrong. Its just minor. But I do think that Janus should be reported though on the other hand.

Traitor.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Traitor.

Looks like its the guillotine for you. : eek!

Janus Marius
So it's treason then?

I AM SWVF!!!

*Rawrsykocrushur*

kotorfan
So it's treason then?

I AM SWVF!!!

*Rawrsykocrushur*

Hey I haven't reported you either. just don't keep insulting him. It gets lame after awhile, and we can't even talk about the main topic.
I mean like you even made a thread to insult him. Thats pretty overboard don't u think? Although you were probably just insensibly pissed...

btw I do recall saying that I won't take sides, so I have neither supported nor betrayed anyone.

Eminence
prove it

kotorfan
prove what? me saying I didn't take sides?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11960951&highlight=userid%3A115005#post11960951

So it's treason then?

I AM SWVF!!!

*Rawrsykocrushur*

pulls out saber.

"I am the Senate"

then its Rawrsykocrushur

stabs everyone currently on KMC

Janus Marius
Hey I haven't reported you either. just don't keep insulting him. It gets lame after awhile, and we can't even talk about the main topic.
I mean like you even made a thread to insult him. Thats pretty overboard don't u think? Although you were probably just insensibly pissed...

btw I do recall saying that I won't take sides, so I have neither supported nor betrayed anyone.

I appreciate you playing the moderator role. I agree that I was probably more vicious than what was required.

But the lulz. I did it for them.

kotorfan
its cool. I didn't intend to act as the mod, but I just didn't want to get flamed at, and it was getting pretty stupid after like 5 posts of the same arugement for both sides. lol

Lord Lucien

Jerks. Awesome, my name was first.

kotorfan
Is that all u care about? I mean its not exactly good that he would think to report you. and you were the first one to pop up in his head to report...

Janus Marius
I'll make pictures next time! It always spices up merry-go-rounds.

I was in the middle. So if this was a throne room of badasses, I have the center one and the one with the best cushion.

Lord Lucien
That's true, Janus. But since you're in the middle, that also makes you the cream in this Oreo of Love.

Janus Marius
Just wash your hands.

Eminence
I was in the middle. So if this was a throne room of badasses It's not.

Janus Marius
Shush, Feminence.

Eminence
ok sir Good.

Captain REX
Okay, this is obviously a spite thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.