Anyone here live in Riverside County, California?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus
I just moved to this area, I live in Murietta - there are tons of movie theaters here! I have no one to go to the movies with though. If you are in the area and want to catch a movie sometime please PM me. I'm also on HivePals if you want to learn more about me: http://www.hivepals.com/

Barker
There's a member named Ax3l here who lives very close to Riverside County. I'd recommend sending him a PM or ten.

Röland
Swear to god, thought that said "HivPals".

Ax3l
crackers!?

Digi
you'd be better off on social networking or dating sites for this sort of thing. we're an open discussion forum, but are spread out over several countries. it's overwhelmingly likely nothing will come of this.

Links to outside sites in a promotional vein are also discouraged. So this thread is being closed. If you would like to make another attempt at this and have it be a bit more focused, please message me to discuss it. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.