LOTF Jaina Solo, Fay, and LOTF Boba Fett vs. General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kotorfan
1) sabers (in this one, GG has his organ sack revealed) The rest of his body is as normal.
2) all out (there is no force, cuz GG would lose automatically.

Fay is like immortal, which is the only reason I put her in there.
Boba Fett could be back up, and Jaina distracts GG in saber combat..? idk..

GG has good speed and can dodge the force (sometimes, but not in close quarters combat. He can only dodge it when he is far away, and approaching) as shown in one of those vids on youtube.

GG doesn't have his cough, and hasn't been crushed by windu yet. He has all 4 sabers.

Jaina is good enough with a lightsaber by now to at least hold off GG, I would think.

and Boba has his standard equipment: rocket launcher, flamethrower, sniper, his usual blasters, jetpack, thermal detonators, depacks, mines, etc. He also gets a cortosis sword for protection.

the reason its 3 on 1 is cuz I really think that Grevious could take them, but I'm not sure what happens when the force comes into play.

Slash_KMC

Eminence
Fett headbutts Grievous into submission.

/thread

Vorpal Ruin
Jaina solos.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Jaina solos.

No, she doesn't.

kotorfan
Jaina does not solo. I know that Traviss has made Boba Uber, but then he is old by LOTF. In the Boba Fett vs. Grevious thread, I thought Boba clearly lost, but with the karen traviss empowered new version of Boba, idk.. he may be able to somehow trap GG.

like idk maybe:

Boba lays traps and shoots cover fire for Jaina when engaging GG. Fay is there lend strength to the other two, i guess. Since she doesn't have a lightsaber, she mainly uses the force to battle. Jaina drives GG, or gets drived to the trap site intentionally, and sets it up in such a way that when Boba fires his rockets and stuff at GG, he flips/jumps, or rolls into the traps.

Or Grevious could just take his 4 sabers out and instakill. (not quite, since Fay can regenerate, and Boba can fly) but if he is fast enough, he could get Jaina out of the fight.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
No, she doesn't.

I agree to disagree.

Gideon
I agree to disagree.

She performed decently against Caedus. On paper, though, Grievous does kick the shit out of her.

Then again, he lost to Kit Fisto.

Thus Lucas's motto: "**** paper."

kotorfan
Originally posted by Gideon
She performed decently against Caedus. On paper, though, Grievous does kick the shit out of her.

Lucas is pretty messed up in the sw universe. He doesn't really care anymore.

When GG lost to Kit Fisto, where was that? in a comic? is there a vid about that? cuz I don't really have any of the comics.

And yeah I did think that GG would beat Jaina, but she should at least hold out for 5 min. or more if its not Obi-Wan vs. Anakin style, where they are like 3 feet apart from each other during the whole duel.

Like in the Qui-Gon and Obi vs Maul duel, they had time to recover, distract and etc.

oh btw did I mention that GG's plate covering his organs is removed? which hopefully gives the team a better chance in saber combat, considering Fay and Boba don't really do sabers.

Slash_KMC

Why Lucas why!!! This guy easily handled Ki-Adi Mundi and others (Shaak Ti) but can't handle Kit freakin' Fisto??

Ah, Valerian is going to use this against me, for sure.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by kotorfan
Lucas is pretty messed up in the sw universe. He doesn't really care anymore.

When GG lost to Kit Fisto, where was that? in a comic? is there a vid about that? cuz I don't really have any of the comics.

And yeah I did think that GG would beat Jaina, but she should at least hold out for 5 min. or more if its not Obi-Wan vs. Anakin style, where they are like 3 feet apart from each other during the whole duel.

Like in the Qui-Gon and Obi vs Maul duel, they had time to recover, distract and etc.

oh btw did I mention that GG's plate covering his organs is removed? which hopefully gives the team a better chance in saber combat, considering Fay and Boba don't really do sabers.

Shouldn't you be studying?

Anyhow, Grievous was on his ass in the Clone Wars episodes.

Vorpal Ruin

Oh I don't think Jaina will be stomping Grievous. I imagine it a very even fight, similar to how I would picture a Mace vs. Dooku fight. I just think that Jaina will eventually win. Doesn't she have shatterpoint in the end of LOTF, or is it just Jacen and Luke?

Eminence
She has it.

kotorfan
yeah she has shatterpoint. So maybe like she will happen to touch his lightsaber and it will fall apart.. lol now that would be epic.

and yeah I should be studying, but its math, and I've already taken it last year, plus my grade in that class is so high I could fail the final and have an A in the course.. ( well not really I am obviously exagerrating, but I don't expect it to be hard, since I have been acing that course the whole year.)
the downside is that I have 2 MATH EXAMS.. wtf.

they are totally discriminating against new ppl in the school. and Asians. there is like a total of 2% chinese in my school or something like that.

Vorpal Ruin
yeah she has shatterpoint. So maybe like she will happen to touch his lightsaber and it will fall apart.. lol now that would be epic.

Or maybe she will touch him and he will fall apart.

Slash_KMC

and yeah I should be studying, but its math, and I've already taken it last year, plus my grade in that class is so high I could fail the final and have an A in the course.. ( well not really I am obviously exagerrating, but I don't expect it to be hard, since I have been acing that course the whole year.)
the downside is that I have 2 MATH EXAMS.. wtf.

they are totally discriminating against new ppl in the school. and Asians. there is like a total of 2% chinese in my school or something like that.

Wait, where do you go to school then?

kotorfan
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Wait, where do you go to school then?

NY

that would be even more epic. lol

Grevious gets sabers out, brandishes and twirls them in complex patterns, daring Jaina to go and get him.

Jaina walks over, pokes his nose and he falls apart. lol

or

Jaina uses the force lightning to zab his eyeballs, then he dies somehow, cuz his eyeballs are connected to his organ sack, and he gets electrocuted, with his life sustaining armor.

or maybe she just says something and he dies.

Then there would be no fight, and won't be fun.
Although she can use the shatterpoint to find out his weaknesses like his organ sac, or idk.

oh I just found out something. Fay can use the force to make people pass out, tk to throw lots of stuff, as shown against ventress.

She also can resist the dark side, and prevented ventress from crushing her heart. She can also empower friends with hope and energy etc, kinda like battle meditation.

And she apparently she has epic healing powers, since it was said that she would have survived ventress's double stab through her heart, if she hadn't lent power to obi wan for him to escape.

Fan Skywalker
Or maybe she will touch him and he will fall apart.

Touch him in what way? sick

kotorfan
Originally posted by Fan Skywalker
Touch him in what way? sick

not in a sexual way.. First of all GG is not attractive

2) she is engaged with Jag
3) GG is disgusting... lol
4) GG isn't even human, and if they were to be engaged for some absurd reason, there would be no point. Would you marry a rabbit? and try to have sex with it to make humabbits?

lol

damn my sig's words totally ruin my sig. I'm goin to make another one 2mrw after my final. Before studying for chem for wednesday.. sad

screw that. fixed my sig. lol

Nephthys
hysterical

kotorfan
Originally posted by Nephthys
hysterical

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Grievous_tank.JPG

edit: crap the image doesn't work. how do u post images? without uploading

xxxpoppunker182
The way I see this goin down is boba lets jaina and Fay go in to distract GG and while he is distracted he throws a thermal det and kills all three because he's heartless.

kotorfan
my math final was so easy..

anyways. I don't think Boba would do that to win. what if GG survives? He wouldn't want to risk losing lives. Who said he was hearless? He cared about his comrades in battle. Remember in the last LOTF book Invincible (i think, not sure)
Jaina's thoughts revealed that Boba didn't care about the enemy, but only worried about his own losses. (when fighting that turret thing). It was where the turret was shooting them from a high angle, cuz they had to duck. Although Boba said he didn't care who dies, either Caedus or Jaina, he still took time to train Jaina, to beat Caedus. If he wanted Jaina to die, he wouldn't bother, and just let her die.

Also, Jaina and Mirta Gev have become friends, and that alone would have Boba fighting for/with Jaina.

Hewhoknowsall
How powerful is Jaina in relation to PT people such as Grevious?

kotorfan
idk.. I can only list the facts for you to compare..

she knows force lightning, shatterpoint, and has epic upgraded lightsaber skills after training with the mandalorians.
She also apparently can take Caedus's kicks to the stomach without being delayed too much or distracted from the fight, when she is concentrating on an all out fight as Boba taught her. (also result of mando training)
but her saber skills are better than her force powers.

she is like a female Mace Windu I guess..

basically she has really good lightsaber skills.

alterangel
my math final was so easy..

anyways. I don't think Boba would do that to win. what if GG survives? He wouldn't want to risk losing lives. Who said he was hearless? He cared about his comrades in battle. Remember in the last LOTF book Invincible (i think, not sure)

Also, Jaina and Mirta Gev have become friends, and that alone would have Boba fighting for/with Jaina.

Traviss can go die. She has a mandalorian fetish and we all know it. She has ruined the Fett name. I refuse to believe all her petty little tear jerkers with Boba are cannon. But that's me.

I dont think even grievous would be able to survive a well placed thermal det.

Red Nemesis
That's a lot of emotion to be spent on one sub-par author for a group of pulp-fiction Star Wars novels.

Nephthys
Tell that to half the other posters. A while back they were talking about tracking her down, crapping in her air filters etc.

Red Nemesis
I remember. I was on the periphery of that (I think it was winding down when I rejoined). It is just silly tho.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
That's a lot of emotion to be spent on one sub-par author for a group of pulp-fiction Star Wars novels.

Indeed. Her writing is fine, just another author.

kotorfan
lol. If Grevious walks into a det, or jaina throws the det at him, hes dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.