Me and my bandmates rule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
just had a great set and I have the adrenaline rush of the century that is all

JacopeX
Cool!

What's your band called? smile

Ax3l
"The Flaming Cliche"

Dorian Belmont
Indra Originally posted by JacopeX
Cool!

What's your band called? smile Indra
Originally posted by Ax3l
"The Flaming Cliche" actually sounds like a song name lol

JacopeX
"Now opening for The Material, Indra!"

*Guitar Opening*

Dorian Belmont
your too kind brah our guitarist MR.Chris Dalton is going berserk at the moment

The Grey Fox
I don't think you have any friends. Enjoy your band.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
your too kind brah our guitarist MR.Chris Dalton is going berserk at the moment So, what do you guys call your fans?

Peeps? groupies?

Dorian Belmont
we are so far past groupies its pathetic my lead guitarist has been playing since 1974 his first concert was slade and blue oyster cult so show some respect I myself am the singer

Ax3l
I find that hard to believe.

Dorian Belmont
I really dont care what you believe chucko

The Grey Fox
Taking into account that you're trying to convince people on the internet that you, a Dennis Nedry look-a-like, is the lead singer of a popular rock band with a professional guitarist on board while not supplying us with any pictures of you or your band, or any videos of you performing, I think you probably do care. Sorry to bust your bubble, but your band? It don't exist, "chucko".

NemeBro
Lol

The Pict
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Taking into account that you're trying to convince people on the internet that you, a Dennis Nedry look-a-like, is the lead singer of a popular rock band with a professional guitarist on board while not supplying us with any pictures of you or your band, or any videos of you performing, I think you probably do care. Sorry to bust your bubble, but your band? It don't exist, "chucko".

Yeah we need evidence.

You don't need evidence of my band though. We're really good. I'm the guitarist. Can play Eruption with one hand behind my back.

Dorian Belmont
Taking into account that you're trying to convince people on the internet that you, a Dennis Nedry look-a-like, is the lead singer of a popular rock band with a professional guitarist on board while not supplying us with any pictures of you or your band, or any videos of you performing, I think you probably do care. Sorry to bust your bubble, but your band? It don't exist, "chucko". never said popular band I just said im in a band and as for the pictures this is my bestfriend he plays drums for us http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=83331527&albumID=639828&imageID=36804027 as for dalton I dont have a pic yet Originally posted by The Pict
Yeah we need evidence.

You don't need evidence of my band though. We're really good. I'm the guitarist. Can play Eruption with one hand behind my back. and considering eddie van halen needs to play it with two hands thats total bs

Rogue Jedi
My bandmates and I.

Ax3l
I can pick random pictures from Myspace and call them my bandmates, too.

Rogue Jedi
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap................................................................

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
never said popular band I just said im in a band and as for the pictures this is my bestfriend he plays drums for us http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=83331527&albumID=639828&imageID=36804027 as for dalton I dont have a pic yet and considering eddie van halen needs to play it with two hands thats total bs Oh my, I believe you now.

Get out.

JacopeX
I'm staying out of this...

Rogue Jedi
So what does one need to prove they are in a band? Do we just take some people's word for it, then doubt it in others?

~Wålshy~
no way! my mate who used to give me guitar lessons surname was dalton

small world

mad world

Rogue Jedi
Hell, if I played guitar, my friend played drums and another friend bass, and all we ever did is practice and never play gigs, we would be a band.

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hell, if I played guitar, my friend played drums and another friend bass, and all we ever did is practice and never play gigs, we would be a band.
Yeah, which is a believable story. It wouldn't really be anything worth bragging over either.

His story seems a lot less plausible. Still not as bad as that vampbenji guy. That guy would just copy something of a Rolling Stones fansite and replace the Rolling Stones for his band's name or Keith Richards for his name every time they got mentioned...

Edit: Actually, scratch that, what he's said so far could very well be true...

Mairuzu
my band is touring with muse

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
Yeah, which is a believable story. It wouldn't really be anything worth bragging over either.

His story seems a lot less plausible. Still not as bad as that vampbenji guy. That guy would just copy something of a Rolling Stones fansite and replace the Rolling Stones for his band's name or Keith Richards for his name every time they got mentioned...

Edit: Actually, scratch that, what he's said so far could very well be true... I invented Post it notes.

Quincy
My band IS Muse

Mairuzu
Muse with a weezer sig

Rogue Jedi
Kobe rapes white women haermm

Mairuzu
kobe does what he wants.

Kobe knows.

Rogue Jedi
He's a rapist haermm

Mairuzu
You knew.

Dorian Belmont
you dont believe thats your problem.I'm gonna keep doing what I do regardless

Dorian Belmont
Hell, if I played guitar, my friend played drums and another friend bass, and all we ever did is practice and never play gigs, we would be a band. bingo BroOriginally posted by Rogue Jedi
I invented Post it notes. lol

Ahsoka Tano
You're an idiot. /thread

Bardock42
How is any of what Doorbell said not believable?

Robtard
I invented Post it notes.

Art Fry invented Post-It notes and I've seen your pictures, though you're about the right age, you're no Art Fry.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Bardock42
How is any of what Doorbell said not believable?

That's a German "light a bag of poop on fire" joke, amirite?

Slay
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
That's a German "light a bag of poop on fire" joke, amirite?
He said he's in a band. Anyone can be in a band. He says his guitarist is some old geezer who saw the Blue Oyster Cult. Could very well be true. He's not exactly saying he just banged Adrianna Lima after having sold out Madison Square Garden, is he?

The Grey Fox
He said he's in a band. Anyone can be in a band. He says his guitarist is some old geezer who saw the Blue Oyster Cult. Could very well be true. He's not exactly saying he just banged Adrianna Lima after having sold out Madison Square Garden, is he? He saidOriginally posted by Dorian Belmont
my lead guitarist has been playing since 1974 his first concert was slade and blue oyster cult Implying his guitarist played for Slade and BOC.

Slay
He said Implying his guitarist played for Slade and BOC.
Nah, I don't think that's what he meant. You probably misinterpreted him do to his shitty English. Anybody who has enough knowledge of music to know who Slade and BOC were, would know how ridiculous he would sound if he actually did say that.

The Grey Fox
Yeah, you're probably right actually. I thought that the first time he said it but decided it'd be more fun to pick him up on it.

I still think he's lying about most of it, though. Being in a band and even performing is fairly probable, but being "way past groupies it ain't even funny"? Doubt it. Have you seen this guy? He looks like Dennis Nedry from Jurrasic Park and even flaunts the fact that he spends most of his time on Gaia Online... if he has a band, it's probably some shitty cover band, like my band is.

Slay
Yeah, you're probably right actually. I thought that the first time he said it but decided it'd be more fun to pick him up on it.

I still think he's lying about most of it, though. Being in a band and even performing is fairly probable, but being "way past groupies it ain't even funny"? Doubt it. Have you seen this guy? He looks like Dennis Nedry from Jurrasic Park and even flaunts the fact that he spends most of his time on Gaia Online... if he has a band, it's probably some shitty cover band, like my band is.
He looks like Jonah Hill from Superbad. He'd take any chance to bang a groupie because he wouldn't get laid otherwise. Probably gets chicks pretending to be Jonah Hill. Like that one guy who looks like C-Ron.

The Grey Fox
I can't actually remember what he looks like that much, I just remember thinking at the time that he looked more like Nedry to me, even though Mairuzu did make the Jonah Hill connection too.
He'd take any chance to bang a groupie because he wouldn't get laid otherwise. Probably gets chicks pretending to be Jonah Hill. Like that one guy who looks like C-Ron. If he's telling the full truth then that probably is the case. But I still think he's lying for the most part. Just like that Vampbenji guy.

Slay
I can't actually remember what he looks like that much, I just remember thinking at the time that he looked more like Nedry to me, even though Mairuzu did make the Jonah Hill connection too.
Either way, he's fat and has a Jewfro.

Rogue Jedi
Whats a Jewfro? haermm

Robtard
Whats a Jewfro? haermm

Think Richard Simmons, Seth Rogan (when grown out) and Tom Jones (though I don't think he's a Jew).

Rogue Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.