Darkseid/Thanos vs WW Hulk/Rulk [h2h]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uxas Khan
Amping,healing is allowed.No bfr

Warlord
team one

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry to say Team two takes a majority and it's because of DS. He doesn't have the durability to keep up in this h2h fight imo.

Kris Blaze
Team 2 dies, etc.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Team 2 dies, etc.

Hmmm I gave Thanos's team the loss, you gave them the win... Twilight Zone confused

Nihilist
Either from team 1 could solo.

Spire
Team 1.

xJLxKing
Wow! Team 1

Raoul
Originally posted by Spire
Team 1.

JakeTheBank
Mad Titan Pimpsmack FTW

D_Dude1210
Thanos solos and pimpslaps DS for being so useless.

Slaanesh
Rulk absorb Thanos and DS power and amp his strength beyond their level..

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Rulk absorb Thanos and DS power and amp his strength beyond their level..
Doesn't work like that.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Doesn't work like that.

i bet Loeb would disagree with u stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
really, I think Rulk or WW Hulk both beat DS h2h one v one.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i bet Loeb would disagree with u stick out tongue

Well Rulk can absorb the power cosmic so......

bawling

guy222
Team 2 FTW

Enyalus
Team One for the majority, like 7/10.

The MA talent on that side makes all the difference in this fight. And no one has the punching power to put Thanos down. Especially before Rulk overheats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team One for the majority, like 7/10.

The MA talent on that side makes all the difference in this fight. And no one has the punching power to put Thanos down. Especially before Rulk overheats.

Hey Eny,

Do you believe DS could take either hulks one v one h2h?

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Eny,

Do you believe DS could take either hulks one v one h2h?

WWH? No. HF is too much. Rulk...for a majority, I'm not sure. But he can do well with his superior skill. And he's still got strength around or slightly above Superman's. Name of the game is just to not take too many blows.

Allankles

Not if he's amping himself. He can amp his punches with high amounts of energy. He can increase his size/mass. He's way above both of them and would solo them imo in a no holds-barred h2h fight.

Not to mention he's taken punches from teams of superheroes and people amped by entire pantheons with no ill effect. So his durability isn't a problem

TricksterPriest
Darkseid has solo-stalemated the goddamn LSH, beaten the JLA, taken shots from the Anti-Life Entity of solar system busting power, tanked his own damn Omega Effect (which he stated was obvious given that he had to be powerful enough to contain the OE in the first place), tanked numerous fights from Superman including being only dazed in S/B 25, tanked being shot by the Wonder Staff while depowered, survived the destruction of his physical body in whatever happened in DOTNG including falling backwards through time, tanked Mantis firing the full power of a PC GL ring and laughed it off, solo-stalemated the LSH in GDS ( and since that was a WEAKER Darkseid compared to the present one as shown in Foundations, and the fact that new gods are outside the normal rules for causality means I CAN USE THE FEAT AS A MEASURE OF HIS POWER), tanked the Astro Force several times, manhandled his son Kalibak who was siphoning his own power and while he was greatly weakened, etc.

This bullshit myth of DS having crappy durability based on one showing, a story with complete shit writing and multiple instances of people acting out of character and terrible jobbing is ludicrous. H/P falls into the same category in some ways, but has the saving grace of DS actually getting the only clean kill on DD in the story. And of course, FC's proof of all of the above being mere avatars.

iceman24567
Team 1 stomps

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid has solo-stalemated the goddamn LSH, beaten the JLA, taken shots from the Anti-Life Entity of solar system busting power, tanked his own damn Omega Effect (which he stated was obvious given that he had to be powerful enough to contain the OE in the first place), tanked numerous fights from Superman including being only dazed in S/B 25, tanked being shot by the Wonder Staff while depowered, survived the destruction of his physical body in whatever happened in DOTNG including falling backwards through time, tanked Mantis firing the full power of a PC GL ring and laughed it off, solo-stalemated the LSH in GDS ( and since that was a WEAKER Darkseid compared to the present one as shown in Foundations, and the fact that new gods are outside the normal rules for causality means I CAN USE THE FEAT AS A MEASURE OF HIS POWER), tanked the Astro Force several times, manhandled his son Kalibak who was siphoning his own power and while he was greatly weakened, etc.

This bullshit myth of DS having crappy durability based on one showing, a story with complete shit writing and multiple instances of people acting out of character and terrible jobbing is ludicrous. H/P falls into the same category in some ways, but has the saving grace of DS actually getting the only clean kill on DD in the story. And of course, FC's proof of all of the above being mere avatars.

Ummm again, he never killed DD but got wrecked himself after a couple of punches. WWH h2h beats DS. Red Hulk I think DS could beat simply because of the burning out factor.

Master Court
WWHulk beats up Darkseid. Rulk goes after Thanos thinking his energy absorbing powers give him the edge. Thanos stomps Rulk, even without BFR. Thanos then stomps WWHulk.

And then Thanos begins stitching Darkseid's body back together. Seriously. I don't care who Darkseid's beaten. Rulk's the weak link here, but Darkseid's not much better. So he solos teams. Regular Savage Hulk does that do. X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers; Savage Hulk's soloed them all or stale-mated them.

So WWHulk stomps Darkseid. Thanos stomps Rulk. Thanos stomps WWHulk. Thanos fully revives Darkseid... and then stomps him.

carver9
WWH and rulk 8 or 9 out of 10

Spire
Lol.

carver9
Lol.

WWH and rulk is physically stronger than darkseid and darkseid would fall EASILY (repeat of what happened between him and doomsday). I know for a fact that thanos cant handle both rulk and WWh at the same time, he doubted himself fighting a hulk repeat (champion) physically and resulted to trickery.

WWH/rulk 8/10

Spire
Do you really believe the stuff that you type?

carver9

How about you tell me what I typed wrong.

Spire
Originally posted by carver9

Pretty much everything you type is wrong, but that wasn't the question.

Do you really believe the stuff you type?

Bouboumaster
Rulk have one-shot a Watcher.

If you put Thanos and Darkseid below Uatu, then you have it.

carver9
Pretty much everything you type is wrong, but that wasn't the question.

Do you really believe the stuff you type?

Ill be waiting on you to tell me what I typed wrong

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Rulk have one-shot a Watcher.

If you put Thanos and Darkseid below Uatu, then you have it.
Uatu was also one-shotted by Nygorn....recall Starblast?

*shrug* Not too big of a deal.

Spire

Firstly, it's apparent that you are aware of your crap as after I asked you a simple question, you respond with this:

Worried much?

Secondly, it's not that you typed something wrong this time. It's that your arguments show stupidity and ignorance. Therefor they are invalid. So typing things that are 'wrong', comes into play later down the road.

Third, answer the question.

Fourth, referencing HP DD doesn't help you at all.

Marvelknight
Team 1

carver9
Firstly, it's apparent that you are aware of your crap as after I asked you a simple question, you respond with this:

Worried much?

Secondly, it's not that you typed something wrong this time. It's that your arguments show stupidity and ignorance. Therefor they are invalid. So typing things that are 'wrong', comes into play later down the road.

Third, answer the question.

Fourth, referencing HP DD doesn't help you at all.

Why doesnt it help me when it was kind of plain and clear HP DD beat darkseid almost to death.

Second, tell me something besides doomsday adapting abilities that make you think he's WWH or Rulks superior.

Darkseid doesnt have anything in his arsena thats going to drop WWH or Rulk, so again, how is he winning this without his powers? confused

Allankles

First of all bringing up H/P is pointless unless DS was actually amping his h2h in the fight to the degrees he can i.e. amping his fists with energy or gaining mass for added durability and strength.

H/P is totally irrelevant for this debate as it's the definition of PIS i.e. a story that sacrificed a character's abilities to further a plot. And H/P DD benefited from a high degree of immunity to physical attacks. So either way a poor example.

DS has the options to beat Rulk & WWH using his powers to amp his h2h. And he has plenty of durability to hang with them regardless of amping.

Allankles
Darkseid doesnt have anything in his arsena thats going to drop WWH or Rulk, so again, how is he winning this without his powers? confused

Amping his fists with energy? Gaining mass? Both qualify as h2h amping.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
That's probably not dropping WWH.

And Hulk also can amp his strength and durability. stick out tongue

carver9
First of all bringing up H/P is pointless unless DS was actually amping his h2h in the fight to the degrees he can i.e. amping his fists with energy or gaining mass for added durability and strength.

H/P is totally irrelevant for this debate as it's the definition of PIS i.e. a story that sacrificed a character's abilities to further a plot. And H/P DD had the benefited from a high degree of immunity to physical attacks. So either way a poor example.

DS has the options to beat Rulk & WWH using his powers to amp his h2h. And he has plenty of durability to hang with them regardless of amping.

So you're basically saying that Darkseid can punch harder than all of the things that WWH went through throughout his arc without a day of rest or healing?

There are so many of examples proving that either Rulk or WWH could basically beat darkseid to sleep.

Im not saying that Darkseid is weak because he's not but even THINKING that he could beat either of these opponents in a fist match is just plain out crazy.

d3str0ya10

And hulk can amp his strength up too.raver

carver9

Not working.

Answer this question, why do you think throughout the entire WWH arc they were trying to get rid of his healing factor (nanites, xmen, etc...)

d3str0ya10
Yeah and its not working too.raver

Allankles

WWH was being affected by far less. erm The type of blows that wouldn't make a dent on DS.

And amping his size/mass would mess up WWH imo based on what he faced and was troubled by in the story arch.

iceman24567
Yeah like shots from a Herc that didn't want to fight no expression

d3str0ya10
Yeah and WWH was being affected by far less too. raver

Spire
Why doesnt it help me when it was kind of plain and clear HP DD beat darkseid almost to death.

Second, tell me something besides doomsday adapting abilities that make you think he's WWH or Rulks superior.

Lol.

I guess you need a refresher.

Darkseid has superspeed. HP DD has superspeed. Supes has superspeed.

HP DD was extremely tough. First Darkseid hit HPDD with OB. That buried him in rubble with led to HPDD getting the jump on Darkseid.

Those same OB turned Cyborg into a orb.

Also Supes needed a Mother Box just to be able to trade blows with HP DD.

Shall I go on?

Enyalus
WWH was being affected by far less. erm
Come on, man. We're above word games. I didn't say it wouldn't affect WWH. I said it wouldn't drop him.

Also, was Countdown the only time Darkseid showed that size increase? Because I've seen Quan's argument for him being amped during it by tapping into Jimmy's powers. I've only read it once so I can't really comment intelligently on that...Also though, wasn't that particular part retconned by Morrison in Secret Files?

d3str0ya10
Yeah and darkseid has some superspeed too.

iceman24567
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Yeah and WWH was being affected by far less too. raver You spamming the thread is pretty annoying

Allankles
So you're basically saying that Darkseid can punch harder than all of the things that WWH went through throughout his arc without a day of rest or healing?

There are so many of examples proving that either Rulk or WWH could basically beat darkseid to sleep.

Im not saying that Darkseid is weak because he's not but even THINKING that he could beat either of these opponents in a fist match is just plain out crazy.

You act like the healing factor absorbs trauma, it doesn't. Whenever he got hit by a class one hundred punch it rocked him, again and again.

The healing factor merely heals the damage of the trauma it doesn't take the trauma away i.e the concussive effects are always the same for WWH, that's why he can burn out.

The Omega Force also amps DS stamina.

Not to mention he's got better h2h skills, can fly, is faster and can make his punches have an added explosive effect.

d3str0ya10
angel

carver9
Lol.

I guess you need a refresher.

Darkseid has superspeed. HP DD has superspeed. Supes has superspeed.

HP DD was extremely tough. First Darkseid hit HPDD with OB. That buried him in rubble with led to HPDD getting the jump on Darkseid.

Those same OB turned Cyborg into a orb.

Also Supes needed a Mother Box just to be able to trade blows with HP DD.

Shall I go on?

Show me doomsdays highest speed feat besides boosters words.

You do know this fight is without powers and I'm pretty sure if Doomsday got the jump on WWH, hulk would have countered with his attack.

Darkseid speed isnt impressive at all to me, his only real speed showing was his fight against orion and thats even debatable due to the audience seeing the entire fight. confused

Wasnt the supes that used the mother box wasnt at complete power? confused A superman thats not at a 100 percent would die by doomsday, thats common sense.

carver9
You act like the healing factor absorbs trauma, it doesn't. Whenever he got hit by a class one hundred punch it rocked him, again and again.

The healing factor merely heals the damage of the trauma it doesn't take the trauma away i.e the concussive effects are always the same for WWH, that's why he can burn out.

The Omega Force also amps DS stamina.

Not to mention he's got better h2h skills, can fly, is faster and can make his punches have an added explosive effect.

Having better h2h skills is debatable, even being faster is debatable but its common knowledge that wwh is stronger.

Do you honestly want to know how fast hulk heals. Lets put it like this, his healing factor is double wolverines and wolverine gets punched by hulk and his insides turns to jello but he heals before the next punch.

Kris Blaze
Do you honestly want to know how fast hulk heals. Lets put it like this, his healing factor is double wolverines and wolverine gets punched by hulk and his insides turns to jello but he heals before the next punch.

That statement by Wolverine holds no more value than the years of claims that any loss of major organ would kill him.

Enyalus
That statement by Wolverine holds no more value than the years of claims that any loss of major organ would kill him.
Was the statement that Hulk's HF is twice Logan's own? Logan said that?

Allankles
Come on, man. We're above word games. I didn't say it wouldn't affect WWH. I said it wouldn't drop him.

Also, was Countdown the only time Darkseid showed that size increase? Because I've seen Quan's argument for him being amped during it by tapping into Jimmy's powers. I've only read it once so I can't really comment intelligently on that...Also though, wasn't that particular part retconned by Morrison in Secret Files?

He couldn't tap into Jimmy's powers at the time and had to wrestle control of Jimmy's powers by force. The retconning happened but Countdown is pretty much pre FC DS in a nutshell.

Kris Blaze
Was the statement that Hulk's HF is twice Logan's own? Logan said that?

That statement that his insides regrow.

carver9

That statement is pretty much common sense since hulk punches is off the charts. Wolverine insides should turn to liquid fighting the hulk. So why isnt that statement true when its pretty much common sense?

Allankles
Having better h2h skills is debatable, even being faster is debatable but its common knowledge that wwh is stronger.

By h2h skills I mean actually demonstrated MA skills and not just brawling which is what Hulk does. As for WWH he was getting pulverized by physical attacks so I don't know how an amped giant isn't going to wreck him physically.

Kris Blaze
That statement is pretty much common sense since hulk punches is off the charts. Wolverine insides should turn to liquid fighting the hulk. So why isnt that statement true when its pretty much common sense?

Your common sense differs from the common sense that people with IQ over....20 posesses.

Good luck finding a single issue where Wolverine took more than one repeated blow to the gut. How are his insides going to turn into goo when the Hulk either sends him flying or hits im the face?

Enyalus
He couldn't tap into Jimmy's powers at the time and had to wrestle control of Jimmy's powers by force. The retconning happened but Countdown is pretty much pre FC DS in a nutshell.
Alright.

Like I said, I think Darkseid's team wins, but it isn't because DS overpowers the opposing Team. They've got better skill. By far. That's the difference IMO.

iceman24567
That statement is pretty much common sense since hulk punches is off the charts. Wolverine insides should turn to liquid fighting the hulk. So why isnt that statement true when its pretty much common sense? What the f**k?

Kris Blaze
Alright.

Like I said, I think Darkseid's team wins, but it isn't because DS overpowers the opposing Team. They've got better skill. By far. That's the difference IMO.

I never saw Darkseid display any skill.

Enyalus
I never saw Darkseid display any skill.
Orion #5 is the only match that I can say for sure he displays MA skill. NG v3 #2 maybe...possibly. And Apokolips Now, possibly...

carver9
By h2h skills I mean actually demonstrated MA skills and not just brawling which is what Hulk does. As for WWH he was getting pulverized by physical attacks so I don't know how an amped giant isn't going to wreck him physically.

When was he getting pulverized and remember this, every fight in the arc of WWH wasnt his best since he was basically holding back throughout the entire arc. sad

Spire
edit

Allankles
The NG v3 fight was weird they kept changing forms, DS seemingly reversed a choke from Orion by teleporting. It was about mind games by DS in that fight not MA skill.

Kris Blaze
Orion #5 is the only match that I can say for sure he displays MA skill. NG v3 #2 maybe...possibly. And Apokolips Now, possibly...

Possibly my ass.....

Enyalus
Possibly my ass.....
I wouldn't know.

But would love to find out.

droolio love

Allankles
When was he getting pulverized and remember this, every fight in the arc of WWH wasnt his best since he was basically holding back throughout the entire arc. sad

And his best with Sentry wasn't all that impressive. Or is the eastern seaboard a valid opponent? stick out tongue

Spire
Show me doomsdays highest speed feat besides boosters words.

You do know this fight is without powers and I'm pretty sure if Doomsday got the jump on WWH, hulk would have countered with his attack.

Don't start with me. I lose my patience around idiocy real quick.

I was pointing out what level HPDD was on.

Darkseid speed isnt impressive at all to me, his only real speed showing was his fight against orion and thats even debatable due to the audience seeing the entire fight. confused

Yeah, Orion was the only person Darkseid fought that has superspeed... Fail.

Wasnt the supes that used the mother box wasnt at complete power? confused A superman thats not at a 100 percent would die by doomsday, thats common sense.

Fail for missing the point. Fail for being yourself. Fail.

DD and HPDD are two different things.

Also, no, Supes was fine.

Then again if you had actually read the comic you would know this.

Lastly, I don't intend to rep Darkseid here. I haven't even started to stomp your crap from the Thanos angle.

I don't need to though because he is Marvel.

carver9
And his best with Sentry wasn't all that impressive. Or is the eastern seaboard a valid opponent? stick out tongue

Why wasnt it impressive since basically that was the only time we seen a sentry that went all out?

I guess it wasnt impressive due to the property damage but the same can be said against the orion and darkseid fight since the were fighting in an arena.

carver9
Don't start with me. I lose my patience around idiocy real quick.

I was pointing out what level HPDD was on.

Yeah, Orion was the only person Darkseid fought that has superspeed... Fail.

Fail for missing the point. Fail for being yourself. Fail.

DD and HPDD are two different things.

Also, no, Supes was fine.

Then again if you had actually read the comic you would know this.

Lastly, I don't intend to rep Darkseid here. I haven't even started to stomp your crap from the Thanos angle.

I don't need to though because he is Marvel.

Superman didnt seem fine since doomsday was easily piercing his hide. confused

Please lets not use "since this brick fought someone that has speed that means he has speed" argument because if thats the case hulk moves at the speed of light and every brick in dc has super speed.

Darkseid and orion fight is debatable and darkseid dont have many showings that indicates that he has speed that would just overcome hulk.

Answer this, how far do you think that HP doomsday is over WWH?

Kris Blaze

Please lets not use "since this brick fought someone that has speed that means he has speed" argument because if thats the case hulk moves at the speed of light and every brick in dc has super speed.

Darkseid and orion fight is debatable and darkseid dont have many showings that indicates that he has speed that would just overcome hulk.

Doomsday actually navigates around and catches up to people with lightspeed.

The only incidents where the Hulk has fought someone with speed like Superman's, is Sentry. And the Hulk was punched around before their fight ended with the pair standing still. Superman did not stand still when Doomsday jumped him. Superman did not fly into Doomsday in order to hit him, like Sentry did with Hulk.

Understand? Of course not.

Allankles
Why wasnt it impressive since basically that was the only time we seen a sentry that went all out?

I guess it wasnt impressive due to the property damage but the same can be said against the orion and darkseid fight since the were fighting in an arena.

Collateral damage doesn't mean much, the point is Sentry WWH wasn't an especially well conceived fight.

A proper fight should have turning points where a fight could end or the momentum shifts, in a great fight every blow landed is significant these two guys didn't seem to be directing attacks that would be lethal or fight ending to each other.

So it comes off kind of like a typical bout. Basically, Pak didn't want anyone to lose.

Spire

laughing

Originally posted by carver9 Please lets not use "since this brick fought someone that has speed that means he has speed" argument because if thats the case hulk moves at the speed of light and every brick in dc has super speed. /

Lol.

Hulk doesn't really fight people that have speed on Supes, Orion, Etc., level.

Also, please please do, reference the Glads v Hulk fight so I can laugh at you.

Originally posted by carver9 Darkseid and orion fight is debatable and darkseid dont have many showings that indicates that he has speed that would just overcome hulk.

Fail.

After you answer my question.

carver9

The only incidents where the Hulk has fought someone with speed like Superman's, is Sentry. And the Hulk was punched around before their fight ended with the pair standing still. Superman did not stand still when Doomsday jumped him. Superman did not fly into Doomsday in order to hit him, like Sentry did with Hulk.

How about this, show me a fight where superman actually used any kind of decent speed against doomsday.

You remember when booster said that Doomsday moves around flash level of speed. During that same arc, Supes and Doomsday fought to the death and everyone around seen every blow that was thrown.

I have yet to see doomsday use any kind of speed during combat and its debatable that hes even above the likes of hulk in that department.

I could easily post scans of wolverine and spiderman proving that they're faster than doomsday (not saying that they are but they at least have SOMETHING showing that they have speed).

Stop bringing up supes speed, its debatable, along with Sentry's. Noone truly knows how fast either of them are, especially during combat.

By the way, hulk kept up with Sentry just fine, dont know where you got that from. In the begining of the fight, he was trying to talk sentry OUT of fighting so that could be the reason why he was getting blitzed. confused

carver9
laughing

Lol.

Hulk doesn't really fight people that have speed on Supes, Orion, Etc., level.

Also, please please do, reference the Glads v Hulk fight so I can laugh at you.

Fail.

After you answer my question.

And what level does orion or supes fight at?

And who hasnt hulk fought? I'm pretty sure he has fought almost every high herald there is in marvel. confused

I dont need to bring up him fighting glads since he has fought so many more. The question you need to answer is who has doomsday fought that actually use speed against him.

Spire
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/carver9crap.jpg

Allankles
Stop bringing up supes speed, its debatable, along with Sentry's. Noone truly knows how fast either of them are, especially during combat.

Sentry didn't speedblitz nor has he shown the ability to speed blitz in the fashion that Supes has. He's done it against DS (both) successfully and unsuccessfully i.e. DS has dealt with Supes using unhinged super speed.

As far as Supes specific speed level in combat he's been shown to move at super sonic speeds and fast enough to be invisible to groups of super villains.

He's also been shown to generate sonic booms with his speed when he's wanted to.

JakeTheBank

eek!

carver9
Sentry didn't speedblitz nor has he shown the ability to speed blitz in the fashion that Supes has. He's done it against DS (both) successfully and unseccessfully i.e. DS has dealt with Supes using unhinged super speed.

As far as Supes specific speed level in combat he's been shown to move at super sonic speeds and fast enough to be invisible to groups of super villains.

He's also been shown to generate sonic booms with his speed when he's wanted to.

I agree, as of right now, Supes>Sentry combat speed wise but again, I have yet to see supes fight at invisible speed against darkseid and Doomsday.

carver9

LOL, I guess you didnt have a comback huh. I tend to win sometimes. Nice debating against ya.

Enyalus
Sentry didn't speedblitz nor has he shown the ability to speed blitz in the fashion that Supes has. He's done it against DS (both) successfully and unsuccessfully i.e. DS has dealt with Supes using unhinged super speed.

Wait a sec...when was this? I know of and have seen Supes bullrushing Darkseid, and Darkseid both successfully defending against it and failing to do so. But, Flash-like blitz on Darkseid? Like he did against the Imperiex probes or Doomsday Rex or Equus?

I haven't seen that. stick out tongue

Allankles
I agree, as of right now, Supes>Sentry combat speed wise but again, I have yet to see supes fight at invisible speed against darkseid and Doomsday.

He's fought DS with superspeed on two occasions and DS has the finder beams so it's hard to escape his notice when he's using them.

He speedblitzed once successfully but DS trapped him in a cage of omega beams the second time he tried the same tactic.

Enyalus
He speedblitzed once successfully but DS trapped him in a cage of omega beams the second time he tried the same tactic.
Thought that instance was non-canon?

Spire
LOL, I guess you didnt have a comback huh. I tend to win sometimes. Nice debating against ya.

You lost as soon as you responded to me.

And what level does orion or supes fight at?

Lol.

And who hasnt hulk fought? I'm pretty sure he has fought almost every high herald there is in marvel. confused

Name them.

Regardless, Hulk or Rulk really don't have superspeed. So...

I dont need to bring up him fighting glads since he has fought so many more. The question you need to answer is who has doomsday fought that actually use speed against him.

Name them.

Enyalus
Regardless, Hulk or Rulk really don't have superspeed. So...
According to the 2004 Hulk Handbook, he's got superspeed on the level of Spider-Man.

Whatever that is...

JakeTheBank
That's such an odd thing to state in a handbook, though. I mean, sure Spider-Man has enhanced speed, but calling it "super"speed is a stretch.

Allankles
Thought that instance was non-canon?

A future Superman in an alternate timeline, I'm aware. I'm listing the times Supes has used his super speed against DS, regardless of the positive or negative outcomes.

Enyalus
An older Superman in an alternate timeline, I'm aware. I'm listing the times Supes has used his super speed against DS, regardless of the positive or negative outcomes.
love

Spire
According to the 2004 Hulk Handbook, he's got superspeed on the level of Spider-Man.

Whatever that is...

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/wow.gif

iceman24567

Whatever that is... laughing

Enyalus
I found it funny, too. *shrug*

iceman24567
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/wow.gif Did she just see her first shlong eva? eek!

Allankles
That's what it has to be, anything else and that reaction is unjustified.

JakeTheBank
facepalm2

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Did she just see her first shlong eva? eek!
Photo of batdude's penis. Had to magnify the image in Photo Gallery in order to actually see it, and then it was all pixelated....

iceman24567
Photo of batdude's penis. Had to magnify the image in Photo Gallery in order to actually see it, and then it was all pixelated.... laughing

supafuz
Team 2 wins. Jeff Loeb would never allow Rulk to lose LOL.

but seriously. Team 1 stomps this

carver9

Whatever that is...

Well spiderman has created multiple of after images so thats pretty good imo

geshien
Photo of batdude's penis. Had to magnify the image in Photo Gallery in order to actually see it, and then it was all pixelated....

hysterical

Team 1

Spire
Well spiderman has created multiple of after images so thats pretty good imo

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4319/bio0024js.jpg

Nihilist
WWH and rulk is physically stronger than darkseid and darkseid would fall EASILY (repeat of what happened between him and doomsday). I know for a fact that thanos cant handle both rulk and WWh at the same time, he doubted himself fighting a hulk repeat (champion) physically and resulted to trickery.

WWH/rulk 8/10 You have got to be joking..

And Champion's power/strength feats with the pgem crap all over Hulks.

Naija boy
Team 1 convincingly. THanos has a pretty good shot at this himself.

Master Court
Hulk actually has very impressive speed, even for super humans.

Not to mention his punching speed is supersonic.

And, of course, he reacts at FTL. So, he wouldn't be able to stop a speedy retreat, but if they make a move then it's the last move they'll ever make. Combat-wise, reaction speed trumps movement speed(be it a punch, running, kicking, whatever), so no matter how fast they are, Hulk's got a bead on them. And he's been shown as slugging speedsters during blitzes, so he's at LEAST fast enough to hit them.

Yeah, all hail Darkseid and his numerous random showings, but he's outclassed even by Savage. WWHulk simply rips Darkseid's balls off and cork DS's eyes so he can't do the OE or OS. Not that OE would do much to Hulk. Not sure about OS, but his balls are corking his eyes, so he can't do it anyway. Hulk then stomps Darkseid. Stompity stomp stomp. Stomp stomp stomp-ity-do.

Thanos then stomps everyone. Into mushy paste.

Allankles
Hey Master Court, lay off whatever drugs you're on. Srsly.

manx422
team 1 in a stomp

AlmightyKfish
Team 1 curbstomp.

laughing out loud

Juntai
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4319/bio0024js.jpg FTL REACTIONS.

KuRuPT Thanosi

So, that part was rectonned and he can't grow in size correct? So, why then use that as a viable tactic? Who is the most powerful foe DS has beat with a powerup just using h2h?

Master Court
Hey Master Court, lay off whatever drugs you're on. Srsly.

Whatever drugs me and my cat may or may not take aside, Thanos does eventually stomp everyone in this fight, whether or not WWHulk gets the time to stomp Darkseid or not.

Thanos for the win. Eventually, and regardless of PIS, sans BFR, straight up cosmic jacking.

darthgoober

You don't that Gladiator or Nova have super speed? Not that I'm claiming that Hulk has FTL reflexes or anything like that, I'm just wondering why you think that Sentry's the only guy with super speed that Hulk's fought.

Enyalus
Originally posted by darthgoober
You don't that Gladiator or Nova have super speed?
Gladiator didn't display any super speed when he fought Hulk that would require Hulk having super speed to react to him.

I don't remember a fight with Nova to comment on that. Which is a shame, considering my mancrush on Richie.

darthgoober
Gladiator didn't display any super speed when he fought Hulk that would require Hulk having super speed to react to him.

I don't remember a fight with Nova to comment on that. Which is a shame, considering my mancrush on Richie.
I never said he did, Kris's comment was "The only incidents where the Hulk has fought someone with speed like Superman's, is Sentry."

I know it happened at least once. Give me a minute and I'll try to track down the issue number..

zeel

rofl.

TricksterPriest
I never said he did, Kris's comment was "The only incidents where the Hulk has fought someone with speed like Superman's, is Sentry."

I know it happened at least once. Give me a minute and I'll try to track down the issue number..

Nobody uses actual speed on Hulk. They all do the bullshit dance of trying to go mano-a-mano with him. Gladiator is guilty of this as well as Sentry. And none of Hulk's opponents have had Superman's level of speed.

DS can blitz these two and put their heads up each other's asses, and they would never see it coming.

Enyalus
DS can blitz
facepalm

batdude123
laughing

carver9
Nobody uses actual speed on Hulk. They all do the bullshit dance of trying to go mano-a-mano with him. Gladiator is guilty of this as well as Sentry. And none of Hulk's opponents have had Superman's level of speed.

DS can blitz these two and put their heads up each other's asses, and they would never see it coming.

The debate that me and spire had was doomsday fighting someone that actually USED speed against him, which he hasnt. The only time I can remember anyone using speed against doomsday was supes when supes fought doomsday rex and we all seen how that went. sad

Doomsday is more of a brick like hulk is, there really isnt a difference and speed wise glads and surfer>supes and that shouldnt even be debated. I agree though, supes has more showings with his speed than glads but I guess thats due to him being in 10 books a month.

Spire
The debate that me and spire had was doomsday fighting someone that actually USED speed against him, which he hasnt. The only time I can remember anyone using speed against doomsday was supes when supes fought doomsday rex and we all seen how that went. sad

Doomsday is more of a brick like hulk is, there really isnt a difference and speed wise glads and surfer>supes and that shouldnt even be debated. I agree though, supes has more showings with his speed than glads but I guess thats due to him being in 10 books a month.

Lol, what?

TricksterPriest
Yeah.......Carver refuses to acknowledge the speed issue. Or that DD would crush Hulk at his own game, barring DOS.

Allankles
So, that part was rectonned and he can't grow in size correct? So, why then use that as a viable tactic?

A retcon as in Jimmy never had powers, DS still has the omega force and by that evidence can use it to gain size. Not to mention he can fly and amp his punches with explosive energy. Every strike is going to jolt his opponents adding to the force of his punches.

TheMagicPillow

i agree

Raoul

superman used speed in DOS. several times. i remember Pict and I even posting the scans.

StiltmanFTW
Team 2. Easily.

Pak&Loeb > TOAA

KuRuPT Thanosi

Of course the DS speed blitz which he has shown countless times like superman FTW... roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
..........And Superman is comparable to the Hulk bros......how? confused

KuRuPT Thanosi
..........And Superman is comparable to the Hulk bros......how? confused

Who said that.... I just find it amusing you say DS will blitz them when he rarely ever uses such a tactic if at all.

Enyalus
Darkseid can't blitz anyone in this thread. Let's just clear that up right now.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Raoul
superman used speed in DOS. several times. i remember Pict and I even posting the scans.
I remember him bullrushing DD through a building, but when else did Supes show super speed against DD in DOS?

Spire
I remember him bullrushing DD through a building, but when else did Supes show super speed against DD in DOS?

He rushed DD more than once.

I don't recall a blitz, and I don't really want to check, as DOS was way to awesome to flip through more than once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.