Grey Hulk and Colossus Vs Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
He NEEDS respect...

Grey hulk starts at 95 tons

Colossus is mildly pissed off

Classic Abomination is Blood Lusted

WHO WINS?

Wei Phoenix
Current Colossus is enough to win this in my opinion.

d3str0ya10
Against a 200 ton lifter!?!

golem370
Current Abomination or Classic

d3str0ya10
Classic

Spire
Lawl.

Team 1.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Spire
Lawl.

Team 1.
WOW thats super bias

Spire
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
WOW thats super bias

thumb up

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Spire
thumb up

thumb down

Spire
Fair enough.

Wei Phoenix
WOW thats super bias

No it isn't. How so?

golem370
Abomination wins imo

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No it isn't. How so?

ummm well because he admit to it and colossus could not take this by himself hulk got beat to death trying it what makes you think colossus is gonna do anywhere near as good.

d3str0ya10
No it isn't. How so?

ummm well because he admit to it and colossus could not

jalek moye
ummm well because he admit to it and colossus could not take this by himself hulk got beat to death trying it what makes you think colossus is gonna do anywhere near as good. what are you talking about Hulk beat abomination

and Collosus can too

steverules_2
ummm well because he admit to it and colossus could not take this by himself hulk got beat to death trying it what makes you think colossus is gonna do anywhere near as good.

If he got beat to death how is he still alive? Far as I know hulks never been killed...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
Abomination wins imo Originally posted by d3str0ya10

No to the both of you.

d3str0ya10
No it isn't. How so?

KingD19
If you wanna start out at 95 tons, why not just use Savage Hulk?

And Colossus has already beaten Abomination. It was off panel, but the guy telling the story said the big metal guy bashed Abominations face in. And Abomination is not 200 tons, he Class 100, just like Colossus.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
If you wanna start out at 95 tons, why not just use Savage Hulk?

And Colossus has already beaten Abomination. It was off panel, but the guy telling the story said the big metal guy bashed Abominations face in. And Abomination is not 200 tons, he Class 100, just like Colossus.

He had the entire Astonishing X-Men team assisting him stick out tongue

But yeah, Grey Hulk and Current Colossus win...

Juk3n
Against a 200 ton lifter!?!

How does lifting strength stop you're face being pushed in?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Juk3n
How does lifting strength stop you're face being pushed in?

Well you see.....It doesn't.

Kris Blaze
Team 1.

If you want Abomination to get more respect, maybe you ought to put in threads where he isn't so ****ing outclassed.

d3str0ya10
he's not outclassed.
and if you didnt notice i said classic abomination IIRC it wasn't the current abomination getting his head pummeled in by colossus with HELP. (b!@ch move)

Wei Phoenix
he's not outclassed.
and if you didnt notice i said classic abomination IIRC it wasn't the current abomination getting his head pummeled in by colossus with HELP. (b!@ch move)

Classic Abomination is weaker though so yeah. He loses.

d3str0ya10
WRONG classic is stronger current was depowered.

Wei Phoenix
Classic Abom can't win. He's not all that.

d3str0ya10
Prove hes beaten the mess out of the hulk.

Wei Phoenix
Prove hes beaten the mess out of the hulk.

He has like one victory over Hulk I believe. Colossus has taken it to Hulk before as wel. colossus has a victory over Juggernaut as well.

d3str0ya10
Colossus beat juggs!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wei Phoenix
Yeah

d3str0ya10
OK Colossus had officially been over hyped.
I have an OLD VHS and C man couldn't do anything to juggs.

Kris Blaze
Colossus never defeated Juggernaut. At least not any more than Spider-man or Nightcrawler did.

Abomination has like one victory over the old Hulk, alongside the boa constrictor.

Wei Phoenix
OK Colossus had officially been over hyped.
I have an OLD VHS and C man couldn't do anything to juggs.

cartoons don't mean anything here.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Colossus never defeated Juggernaut. At least not any more than Spider-man or Nightcrawler did.

Abomination has like one victory over the old Hulk, alongside the boa constrictor.

Yes he has defeated him and his way of winning made more sense than Spidey's victory over him.

Kris Blaze
Yes he has defeated him and his way of winning made more sense than Spidey's victory over him.

Not really.

And it happened in a scenario that cannot be replicated here. So, it was pointelss to bring it up.

d3str0ya10

Kris Blaze
he's not outclassed.

IIRC you never read said comic, nor have you actually read any of the comics involving classic Abomination.

Wei Phoenix
Not really.

And it happened in a scenario that cannot be replicated here. So, it was pointelss to bring it up.

I'd take Cain being BFR'd into the bottom of the sea over getting stuck in cement any day so yeah it did make more sense.

I brought it up to showcase Colossus's intelligence.

d3str0ya10
IIRC you never read said comic, nor have you actually read any of the comics involving classic Abomination.

annnnnnd the guy brought up the 08 hulk and his HF so i proved to him that it wasn't all so great watcha got on me?

d3str0ya10
Exactly what i thought.

Kris Blaze
annnnnnd the guy brought up the 08 hulk and his HF so i proved to him that it wasn't all so great watcha got on me?

Like I said. You have not read the comics where Colossus supposedly beat Abomination. Nor have you read any of the comics with classic Abomination. He is simply the idiot's choice of the week.

d3str0ya10
TY I'm honored.
So I'm stupid because i don't have classic abomination comic from 70 years back?

Spire
TY I'm honored.
So I'm stupid because i don't have classic abomination comic from 70 years back?

If you don't know something, ask, read, learn, etc., then form an opinion.

Don't just spew stuff.

Not that hard.

Also, being polite and trying to act in a mature manner helps too.

KingD19
Considering a teenage Class 70 Colossus temporarily beat Savage Hulk, Abominations one victory isn't all that impressive. Colossus also rocked Juggernaut hard enough in the chin for him to feel it And regardless of whether the rest of the team was helping him, they didn't say what they did, for all we know they could have been ko'd when the match started, and Colossus won alone.

d3str0ya10
TY I'm honored.

KingD19
No you're not stupid, but double quoting yourself doesn't reflect well on your character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.