Superman vs. Heimdall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
There is one of those doctor's eye charts placed at the opposite end of the universe from both of them. Whoever can read it more accurately wins

Enyalus
Heimdall wins this contest. Easily.

guy222
Heimdall

Forever Nick
Heimdall

Slaanesh
Heimdall

Kris Blaze
Heimdall, common.

This is tailored for him. He can see much, much longer than Thor. Who has some kind of supervision in his own right.

d3str0ya10
Yeah and its Heimdall too.

gogogadgetgo
stalemate. neither one of them would be able to see the damn chart..no wait, probably superman. he's more familiar with whats on the eye chart as he's from earth hence can guess. while heimdall would have no clue as to what he's trying to see.

Juntai
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Heimdall, common.

This is tailored for him. He can see much, much longer than Thor. Who has some kind of supervision in his own right. It was said once before that Clark can see the edge of the universe if he squints.

Phantom Zone
laughing out loud Oh man.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
It was said once before that Clark can see the edge of the universe if he squints.
Lois also said that...the only reason I recall that specifically was because she was in lingerie, and it was drawn by Benes. droolio

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Lois also said that...the only reason I recall that specifically was because she was in lingerie, and it was drawn by Benes. droolio

Superman 219, iirc.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
Superman 219, iirc.
Whatever the first issue of Sacrifice was, I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.