An apology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
(BTW I didn't do this because Lucien/Janus threatened me to, or Rex told me to, or anything else like that, I just felt like making peace with you guys)

I sincerely apologize to Lucien/Janus/Gideon/anybody else that now hates me. I understand that I made an unbalanced thread and that I was a little bit too defensive. I will work hard to improve this and to more thoughtfully consider my threads.

HOWEVER, you guys should also work on improving yourselves too. For one thing, when you think that I'm wrong, say it politely and don't insult me like a 5 year old would. And when I respond to you, don't quote me and say that my argument was stupid without actually responding to me/locially countering my arguments. And stop telling me to chill yet still insulting my every post even after I stop doing anything to you.

Peace

wink

(this is a serious apology, seriously. And Rex please leave this open at least for a while)

kotorfan
lol at the second poll option.

and at:

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by kotorfan
lol at the second poll option.

and at:

Hey, you can have humor (*waits for "that's not funny" comment*) in a serious thread...

Hewhoknowsall
Who voted for #2?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
And BTW, please DON'T put me on ignore, I'm just responding to a LOT of threads, but at least I try to be on topic (or at least in most of the threads) and I'm not insulting anyone or making spite threads or anything.

Red Nemesis

Hewhoknowsall
And BTW, please DON'T put me on ignore, I'm just responding to a LOT of threads, but at least I try to be on topic (or at least in most of the threads) and I'm not insulting anyone or making spite threads or anything.

kotorfan
like the 4th thread with the exact same posts now..

theICONiac
I forgive you Hewho.

Love the ICON.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by theICONiac
I forgive you Hewho.

Love the ICON.

Thank you smile

I'm glad to see that most people are willing to forget about this...I wonder who voted no...

Advent
Posting in soon-to-be closed threads makes me all tingly inside.

Red Nemesis
ORLY?

Scotch is enough to do that for me.

Slash_KMC
Posting in stupid threads like this makes me all nauseous inside.

Eminence
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
ORLY?

Scotch is enough to do that for me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~:Mr.Anderson:~
(BTW I didn't do this because Lucien/Janus threatened me to, or Rex told me to, or anything else like that, I just felt like making peace with you guys)

I sincerely apologize to Lucien/Janus/Gideon/anybody else that now hates me. I understand that I made an unbalanced thread and that I was a little bit too defensive. I will work hard to improve this and to more thoughtfully consider my threads.

HOWEVER, you guys should also work on improving yourselves too. For one thing, when you think that I'm wrong, say it politely and don't insult me like a 5 year old would. And when I respond to you, don't quote me and say that my argument was stupid without actually responding to me/locially countering my arguments. And stop telling me to chill yet still insulting my every post even after I stop doing anything to you.

Peace

wink

(this is a serious apology, seriously. And Rex please leave this open at least for a while)
Asshat. This is the interwebz. If you don't have the ballz or the brains to be a douche and stick with it, don't get sycophantic. You don't have the brains to be a douche, and you certainly don't have the balls to stick with it, so please, shut up now.

K?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Asshat. This is the interwebz. If you don't have the ballz or the brains to be a douche and stick with it, don't get sycophantic. You don't have the brains to be a douche, and you certainly don't have the balls to stick with it, so please, shut up now.

K?

thumb up

Look! I'm agreeing with knightfa11!!!!111!!!1!!1!!1!!11!111!!1!11!

theICONiac
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~

K?

Oh c'mon Mister! Hewho has seen the light! Sycophanticry aside, he has done something that most faceless entities on the web typing behind their keyboards would never do: apologize to people he has - or ever will - never met.

Now lets dance!

Happy Dance

Lord Lucien
Now lets dance!

Happy Dance If history is any determinant, you're gonna start bleeding out of a certain orifice.

Hewhoknowsall
Seriously guys? This ISN'T A JOKE, I really am trying to make peace...

LUCIEN, I'm doing exactly what you wanted me to do: just let it go, and yet you blame me for doing so?????? Why??????

This is retarded. Every effort I make you guys just ignore.

Second thought, I DON'T apologize. I'm tired of trying to be polite to you idiots (or at least most of you).

theICONiac
See!?!?!

You have turned Hewho back to the darkside...

May force have mercy on your Midichlorians...

Lord Lucien
See!?!?!

You have turned Hewho back to the darkside...

May force have mercy on your Midichlorians... He never turned back in the first place. He's gone from an annoying whiner to an annoying troll. Always with the extremes for him.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He never turned back in the first place. He's gone from an annoying whiner to an annoying troll. Always with the extremes for him.

This apology WAS GENUINE...until you just ignored it and refused to accept it. Why are you bashing me for no reason? I apologized for making a spite thread and being too defensive, so what's the point now?

Elite Hunter
so what's the point now?

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He's gone from an annoying whiner to an annoying troll.
That's why

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
That's why

How is APOLOGIZING trolling?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.