Spider's species???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



retturnnerr
What the heck is this spider's species?? I posted this as a reply in another thread but ironically it didn't work (too big size maybe).

If you don't see any picture then off to Davy Jones' Locker this thread goes mad

JacopeX
What do I look like to you? an expert?

~WŚlshy~
whoa an 8 legged spider? i heard them ones are poisonous they are oh

Piggle Humsy

Quincy
Originally posted by Quincy
Peterus Parkerus of the Home Garden Variety

Quincy
THE DUPLICATE THREADS?

retturnnerr
Duplications??

Apologies if there are. It's due to computer errors sad
I'm just asking a question from my recent reply (finally the picture is HERE!)

retturnnerr

T.M
Originally posted by retturnnerr
I have to say that ALL spiders have 8 legs so far.

The only poisonously deadly spider is the Black Widow, and that's not a Black Widow. That's sort of a house spider, but I don't know the species.

Venomous

Mairuzu
there is a spider in my room that keeps ****ing me up.

so far its bitten me 8 times. 4 on my face. but those went away.

now hes attacking my left arm

Quincy
There's a spider in the drain
and he's feeling pain
and he doesn't want to die
any more than you or I

He's struggling to live
but he doesn't have much time
any more than you or I
you or I

We've got to die
we've got to live
we've got to take
what we can get

We sell ourselves for petty change
and when we die
we rearrange

It's time to take it back again
It's time to take it back again

I want you
to love me
like I love
you

There's nothing more
for me to say
I spoke my peace
I'll go on my way

And faretheewell wherever you go
you might need help
but I won't know
Cause I'm up here
in my own cell
It could be heaven
it could be hell

We'll never know just who we are
cause when we die
we become a star

and stars cant talk
because they have
no mouth to speak
about their past

They simply shine up in the sky
and give their light
to you and I

and where would we be without their light?
We'd call out names
and then start a fight

But then again
that's what we do
I hate me
and I hate you too

Cause I'm in pain
just like the spider
in the drain
I am a fighter

But I can't win
I've got to lose
Give me strength
to see me through
and ease the pain
that I must feel
as my bones break
and I taste the steel

As I go down....

The drain....

I'm insane.

-----------------------

.........

what were we talking about?

That ACDC Chick
the closest species i could find was this:
http://giantspiders.com/P_fasciata.html

it had different markings but the body shape is the same

haermm
Poecilotheria metallica: http://giantspiders.com/P_metallica.html

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by retturnnerr
What the heck is this spider's species?? I posted this as a reply in another thread but ironically it didn't work (too big size maybe).

If you don't see any picture then off to Davy Jones' Locker this thread goes mad Oh, I know that species. It's fuzziactus cuddleluctius.

Genesis
All I know about spiders is that there are far too many damn poems about them.

retturnnerr
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
the closest species i could find was this:
http://giantspiders.com/P_fasciata.html

it had different markings but the body shape is the same

haermm
Poecilotheria metallica: http://giantspiders.com/P_metallica.html

Umm, I can notice consecutive things:

1. That spider you showed is FRIGGIN bigger, and FRIGGIN thicker.
2. That spider you showed is probably a tarantula, but this one's not (I'm sure it's not).
3. This spider's leg arrangement forms a circular kind of diameter, unlike that one.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by retturnnerr
Umm, I can notice consecutive things:

1. That spider you showed is FRIGGIN bigger, and FRIGGIN thicker.
2. That spider you showed is probably a tarantula, but this one's not (I'm sure it's not).
3. This spider's leg arrangement forms a circular kind of diameter, unlike that one.
notice the words:
the closest species i could find
i found the same pic you posted but the link turned out to be broken

retturnnerr
Well, I saw the link.
Anyway, thanks for help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.