ganthet and hal jordan vs Odin and son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ganthet and hal jordan both wield their blue and green energy.

odin and RKT thor wield their respective powers any and all asgardian wpns armor relics.

battle takes place across all the nine worlds ko, kill bfr. who wins?

xJLxKing
T2

Warlord
How about Odin solos?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Warlord
How about Odin solos? Depends. He probably good, but Hal with his Blue ring can help Ganthet a lot.

Warlord
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Depends. He probably good, but Hal with his Blue ring can help Ganthet a lot.

hmmm, I like Hal but even with two rings he would be insignificant to someone as classic Odin

Slaanesh
RKT is suppose to be more powerful then Odin rite..2 skyfather against a skyfather and a high herald..seems like a stomp to me..

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Warlord
hmmm, I like Hal but even with two rings he would be insignificant to someone as classic Odin
Classic? Yeah, but isn't this the most recent one. (before his death?)

Also, I said he can help Ganthet. He too, wields the green spectrum. The Blue ring will increase his power. Also, I don't know, but can Odin absorb Energy attacks like Thor(with his hammer)?

Either way, Odin can win with a few troubles.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Slaanesh
RKT is suppose to be more powerful then Odin rite..2 skyfather against a skyfather and a high herald..seems like a stomp to me..
Wow just realized it's RTK.

Stomp

Wild Shadow
i heard ganthet was specter and or above in power.

Slaanesh
a guardian is more powerful then spectre??i highly doubt that..

xJLxKing
Actually, in GL:Rebirth, they did claim it true. Who knows. There are other statement where it says, Spectre is the strongest because he is the hand of god.

Slaanesh
he was amp by paralax and still got defeated by 5 lantern..that shows that he is no where near Spectre level..

Wild Shadow

yeah me too but if you guys want i can turn it to at least classic thor or just regular odin force thor to make it closer to them,

1. odin and Rune king thor. w/asgard wpns.

2. odin and odin force thor w/ asgard wpns.

3. odin and classic thor w/ asqard wpns.

4. odin and thor standard gear

xJLxKing
he was amp by paralax and still got defeated by 5 lantern..that shows that he is no where near Spectre level..
That's not why they lost. Anyone else would have lost; even the spectre imo.
Parallax infected everyone in the city. The only ones who weren't scared were the GL. They were chosen to be Gl because have the ability overcome great fear; even with that ability, all of them fell except Hal. He inspired them to lock him up NOT DEFEAT him.

Enyalus
Either father or son solo.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Either father or son solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.