"Batman" (Jason Todd) vs Black Panther vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Jason Todd still thinking he's the one true Batman, sets out to finish off Dick Grayson's old foe Slade once and for all! Just as he finds Slade on his way to preform another hit he prepares to attack when suddenly they are both mysteriously transported to the Wakandan jungle. Nearby a patrolling T'Challa goes to check out the disturbance when suddenly they are transported yet again to a dessert island off the Caribbean. There all hell breaks lose!

Who wins?

All three in normal gear, Todd's in his battle for the cowl Batman getup. All have their own normal knowledge. Which means Todd and Slade know of each other but nothing of T'Challa and he nothing of them. There is no one within 100 miles and the island is half dessert, half jungle inside.

Juk3n
Black Panther kills Todd & Deathstroke together and rids the comic universe of 2 numpties.

illadelph12
T'Challa pulls out his Kimoyo card and calls in a stealth recovery and air strike on the island, then drinks a martini at 15,000 ft and observes the explosion outside his jet window on his way home.

Entity
Perhaps I should have mentioned the island is on our earth!

Gamerr-X
T'Challa seeming as its in his environment

godking
Its between DS and Black panther

Todd is a non issue in this fight

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa prolly solos this

Marvelknight
Deathstroke ftw.

Enyalus
T'Challa.

iceman24567
Deathstroke.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Deathstroke.
Don't let Hudlin hate get in the way of voting the right way.

Raoul
Todd dies quickly, leaving Slade and T'Challa to face off.

Either man could take it, imo.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by godking
Its between DS and Black panther

Todd is a non issue in this fight Correct.

If they're fighting in the dessert part I would highly favor Slade b/c of his power staff. In jungle would slightly lean towards T'Challa. It's his type of enviorment. Slade's guns will most likely be useless against T'Challa's suit. But the staff would aid him greatly. There senses are more or less on par. While T'Challa might be better in fighting skill Slade makes up for it with his physical stats and not to mention his healing factor.

In any normal setting I would generally say Slade no question. But with the jungle element involved this culd really go either way. Todd is a nonfactor in this fight.

Warrior18
I can safely say Jason Todd will go first and maybe even fast.

Philosophía
Deathstroke.

ALEMASTER
jason will get arrogant and cocky and owned by slade and black p ... the real fight is between BP and Slade ... tbh BP wins it ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.