Hero/Villain Love!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
What are the best examples of Hero/Villain love?

My favorites

Batman/Catwoman thou I prefer Batman/Talia
Spiderman/Black Cat
Daredevil/Elektra
Sue/Namor
Ray Palmer/Jean Loring

Also feel free to bring up others and discuss weather their love is real or jus infatuation or jus using sexuality as an advantage or just mind games.

Raoul
Bruce belongs with Selina, and i will not hear another word said otherwise! uhuh

steverules_2
Spiderman/Doc Ock
Batman/Joker
Reed/Doctor Doom

Originally posted by Raoul
Bruce belongs with Selina, and i will not hear another word said otherwise! uhuh

Bruce belongs with Robin/Grayson haermm

Entity
Bruce belongs with Selina, and i will not hear another word said otherwise! uhuh I agree, I just like him and Talia together more personally. cool

I really loved it when I found out she was the mother of his child. Add in the Ra's heritage and its jus gold.
To bad Damian's a little bastard. I am warming up to him now thou. Maybe it's cause I think Dick's gonna set him straight.

The Nuul
Logan/Mystique

Apollo/Midnighter

Raoul
Originally posted by Entity
I agree, I just like him and Talia together more personally. cool

have you ever read Batman 355? If not, i suggest you do.

If you have, well, i'm afraid i can't help you... stick out tongue

Entity
have you ever read Batman 355? If not, i suggest you do.

If you have, well, i'm afraid i can't help you... stick out tongue As in this one? http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/301012.html

I agreed they were meant for each other. Just saying I prefer Talia with him myself.
There was an issue of no man's land or something where he let some punks beat the shit outta him and then went to her and I donno jus something about it seemed right to me. Like I know Selina is his number one ***** but I jus like number two better. shrug

PRAYERRUN
I'm sorry, but wasn't Logan once with Lady Deathstrike once? I saw it on the cartoon.

willRules
Who would be a good romantic interest for the new Batman? Oracle?

Entity
Originally posted by willRules
Who would be a good romantic interest for the new Batman? Oracle? Starfire! stick out tongue

Raoul
Originally posted by Entity
As in this one? http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/301012.html

I agreed they were meant for each other. Just saying I prefer Talia with him myself.
There was an issue of no man's land or something where he let some punks beat the shit outta him and then went to her and I donno jus something about it seemed right to me. Like I know Selina is his number one ***** but I jus like number two better. shrug

yeah.

laughing out loud @ number two.

Dick Grayson can have any woman he pleases, imo. The man's a pimp.

chomperx9
Bruce belongs with Selina, and i will not hear another word said otherwise! uhuh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chomperx9
Originally posted by steverules_2

Bruce belongs with Robin/Grayson haermm your so right

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5328/batmankiss.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.