Yaddle vs. Even Piell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FE Expert
Two Jedi High Councillors (albeit both short-term) fighting it off in the Jedi High Council room.

RaidenDeadpool
They both stop in the middle of the battle and make wild midget love.

lol isn't Piell known as a warrior and Yaddle more of diplomat?

kotorfan
idk.. the only think I knew that Yaddle did was absorb a bomb.. lol

Hewhoknowsall
how were your exam(s)?

kotorfan
lol chem was pretty bad today.. I'm positive that I didn't fail though. I probably got some type of B or hopefully a really high C, cuz anything worse than that, and my chem grade would be a C average.. which is not acceptable.

but I have math 2mrw, which is easy.. I'm good at geometry. lol

wow I just noticed ur sig is like opp of Lucien's sig. xD

and it fits.. considering that I just made a parody of his sig on another thread.

Red Nemesis
I aced (nearly?) my chem final.

got a 72 on the math though. Any lower and I'd only have gotten a B

*shudder*

Didn't you already say that 'Math was easy' and that ' have 2 math finals?'

kotorfan
yup. 2mrw is my 2nd math final. Seems like we are good in opp subjects.. lol

one regents cuz they are newist against new ppl, and one math final, 2mrw.

FE Expert
What source(s) can indicate how good could Piell (or Yaddle) be with lightsabers?

kotorfan
idk.. I can't comment on this thread very much, since I don't have info about them.

Advent
I'd hand it to Even Piell, only though I just read some short biographies on him and Yaddle. As far as I can tell, Piell would've been good with a blade and the fact that as a Jedi Master he fully devoted himself to his saber skills. He was also noted as being very quick and having great agility.Yaddle apparently was more of the scholarly sort, which makes sense given the day and age she was living in. Although I'm sure she could fight and was probably good with the Force, I can't see much that says she would win against a warrior.

Remember, Council members weren't always chosen for their weapon expertise, but also their wisdom. That's Yaddle field (and if I knew more, that might make her very powerful in the Force as well).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.