Rock Howard Vs Ryo Sakazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeelGood
Extra large Tekken 4 cage for the arena (Indestrucable)

Not Mr Karate.

Who wins this?

*Trying to get into SNK Universe so don't blame me if this sucks lol*

P-Geyser
Feelgood's topic= imagination

I-Drop's response= PRICELESS

Kirikaze Fuuma
He hates Rock too?

I-Drop
laughing out loud Hell no! He became my favorite SNK character when KOFXII's stupid designer decided that instead of putting Blue Mary in the game they could make up for it by having Iori dress like her. Originally posted by P-Geyser

I-Drop's response= PRICELESS laughing out loud This was a good topic. &Feelgood, despite rehash suckASSaki being one of the lamest characters ever made(He is made of fail & so WAS his series). SNK is a good universe to get into. They've got many great characters & some great games(Samurai Showdown may be the best series EVER). They've got about 5 characters who absolutely suck. They have more (nearly the whole cast of AOF 3) but we don't see much of them anymore. Ash Crimson, Duo Lon, The Meira bros, & rehash suckassaki

For the fight:
rehash hasn't really done much besides beat up his dad. (rehash had no reason to hold back whereas Takuma knew he was fighting his son).

Geese was beating rehash down & then let him get hits in because he was apparently testing him(See sado for details). rehash apparently failed the test because Geese has shown no interest in him since(neither has anybody else. AOF ain't had a game in well over a decade & the fans don't seem to be clamoring for more). In the KOF: MI series he was beaten up by a girl dressed up like a cat in an manga that seems to be canon for the series. The girl didn't take him seriously(like most people) & she still beat him down as she laughed & played w/him. He tried as hard as he could & still had ZERO offense. This was him in his best incarnation too. He was Mr. Karate.

Rock beat Kain & apparently brought down the building in the process(see Sado for details). He went to the finals in his 1st tournament ever & won it.

I think that Rock beats the shit outta rehash the same way Geese did, but unlike Geese, Rock don't let up on him & puts him in the hospital. rehash dies @the hospital when the doctors realize he isn't the cool rich guy from street fighter & refuse to treat him.

FeelGood
Originally posted by P-Geyser

I-Drop's response= PRICELESS LOL What?

I have limited knowledge of these guys but I assume Rock would win.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by FeelGood
LOL What?

I have limited knowledge of these guys but I assume Rock would win.

It was meant as a joke...you know the commercials where the narrarator says "Priceless"?

I was also joking on I-drop, cause he hates Ryo and the things he says about him I have never heard anyone else state. That's what I meant about Priceless in that sense.

Sado22
all in the endings. all posted here too.

here we go with more I-selectivememorydisorder laughing out loud
dude, this was settled a long time ago when i said the site where i read this wasn't reliable (i used it back in the days when i thought wiki was reliable). we've been over this.
as for Ryo/Geese, tiamat was speaking about it. its probably all there...but i can't be bothered looking for it. anyone so inclined can go look.

~Sado

FeelGood
Originally posted by P-Geyser
It was meant as a joke...you know the commercials where the narrarator says "Priceless"?

I was also joking on I-drop, cause he hates Ryo and the things he says about him I have never heard anyone else state. That's what I meant about Priceless in that sense.

I see. I noticed the hate Ryo gets on here, its pretty pathetic to hate a character that much.

Anyway what has Rock really done that says hes all that.

Sado22
yeah, well, rock's has an impressive feat in destroying the mansion with his neo-deadly rave. that, he's also on the KoFMI tournament and has had an impressive showing agasint Billy Kane too.
ryo wins this.
ryo is someone on-par with Terry Bogard himself and the both have been shown as equals. ryo smacked Terry away with his koo-ken with so much force that he flew about 20feet away and smacked into an iron pole that bent horribly out of shape (showing that Terry would've flown even further had the pole not been there). that's stronger than any hadouken ryu's ever thrown. the most ryu did with his hadouken was knock Adon down laughing out loud
and unlike ryu, ryo can actually kill people with his haohshikoken.

unless you have proof that takuma was holding back, its best you don't make up stuff. and no mane, just because he was his son doesn't automatically mean that he was going easy on him because he was fighting to save Yuri's life at the same time too. this is the same yuri for whom takuma even went so far as to break the family tradition and actually teach the daughters the art too. and kyo beat Saishu too. does that mean saishu was holding back when Kyo surpassed him? does that mean kyo was holding back when he had to knock sense into Saishu in KoF95? laughing out loud

unless otherwise stated, in a fight people are not holding back.

stop this whiny, hatey, pissy complainin smile

~Sado

FeelGood
Ryos underrated.

Sado22
very and mostly because he's the star of a game that was developed and desgined by the same boys who designed SF1. must be his fault for being based on the same boys as ryu.

FeelGood
He beat Geese, young or not thats impressive. Mr. Karate to.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by FeelGood
Ryos underrated.

Even I've heard from someone that he is on Dan's tier. laughing out loud

FeelGood
laughing out loud

I-Drop
Originally posted by Sado22
all in the endings. all posted here too.

here we go with more I-selectivememorydisorder laughing out loud
dude, this was settled a long time ago when i said the site where i read this wasn't reliable (i used it back in the days when i thought wiki was reliable). we've been over this.
as for Ryo/Geese, tiamat was speaking about it. its probably all there...but i can't be bothered looking for it. anyone so inclined can go look.

~Sado You talking about thew new stuff you showed where it said Geese was just testing him right? Either way, Geese didn't murder him like he could have. & rehash must have failed to impress Geeese right? I don't see where you're going w/this. How does this look good for rehash? Originally posted by Sado22
yeah, well, rock's has an impressive feat in destroying the mansion with his neo-deadly rave. that, he's also on the KoFMI tournament and has had an impressive showing agasint Billy Kane too.
ryo wins this.
ryo is someone on-par with Terry Bogard himself and the both have been shown as equals. ryo smacked Terry away with his koo-ken with so much force that he flew about 20feet away and smacked into an iron pole that bent horribly out of shape (showing that Terry would've flown even further had the pole not been there). that's stronger than any hadouken ryu's ever thrown. the most ryu did with his hadouken was knock Adon down laughing out loud
and unlike ryu, ryo can actually kill people with his haohshikoken.

unless you have proof that takuma was holding back, its best you don't make up stuff. and no mane, just because he was his son doesn't automatically mean that he was going easy on him because he was fighting to save Yuri's life at the same time too. this is the same yuri for whom takuma even went so far as to break the family tradition and actually teach the daughters the art too. and kyo beat Saishu too. does that mean saishu was holding back when Kyo surpassed him? does that mean kyo was holding back when he had to knock sense into Saishu in KoF95? laughing out loud

unless otherwise stated, in a fight people are not holding back.

stop this whiny, hatey, pissy complainin smile

~Sado Who's complainin'? Don't be a retard. Has rehash ever killed a single person w/that shit? If not, please kill that noise. I can tell you I can kill w/a single punch, but until I actually have a bodycount, my words mean nothing. Call me when he kills somebody with it & ONLY with it. Not a beatdown & than the "deathblow" being one that could just be from accumulated damage. It's lame that you want me to think that he can kill w/it even tho he hasn't. WTF? laughing out loud I NEVER WILL. A bodycount is my only concern. We already know they've given us hyperbole b4. Let me see him offing somebody, anybody w/it & you'll have something of value. You currently DON'T

Takuma holding back is of course speculation, but it would still be hard as **** for him not to. I didn't say he was just said that he would logically have reason to whereas rehash wouldn't.

rehash ain't been shown to be equal to Terry either. Now you're speculating but presenting it as fact. He has been shown to score hits on him. That's it. He LOST. Stalemate equals equal. Was there a stalemate? Nope. I win once, you win once might suggest equality. That didn't happen either did it? How are they equals? rehash still hasn't done anything to equal Rock's building smashing has he? So far Rock wins this. Is your anti-Rock bias causing you to say that he loses even tho feats say he beats the shit outta him? Looking good in an intro but still losing impresses you THAT much?Originally posted by FeelGood
I see. I noticed the hate Ryo gets on here, its pretty pathetic to hate a character that much. Nah. It's pretty pathetic when people get upset about me hating on him. He's NOT real. & he sux. There's no reason why me hating on his lousy ass should offend people. That's fanboyism. & for such a piece of shit laughing out loudOriginally posted by FeelGood
He beat Geese, young or not thats impressive. Not when Geese isn't taking you as a serious threat. Rock FUBARS rehash w/the NDR. End of story.Originally posted by Sado22
very and mostly because he's the star of a game that was developed and desgined by the same boys who designed SF1. must be his fault for being based on the same boys as ryu. They were dumb for doing the same thing over & over & thinking it was gonna fly then right? You need to stop blaming rehash's fail on everything else. rehash failed because he was made of fail. You can't just keep using the same shit & expecting it to be a smashing success all the time. They coulda came up w/some new shit. Whenever SNK tried to be original they made $$$. They have enough good designs to they point where they ain't gotta rehash SF right?

Sado22
that mean you're still whining and hating then? good to see you agree on those laughing out loud

he was about to. to further prove that yuri had to stop him from killing takuma. no one stops you from kiling someone if you can't. today, you go to street with a plushie in your hand and run towards some guy you hate. rest assured his friend wont hold you down or some cop wont stop you from killing the person cuz you can't.
dont be a foo.

cuz you're wuss big grin
j/k

he had to be stopped from doing so. that's proof enough. there's good reason the geese bailed when he prepared to hit him with haohshikoken. that's one person who had to be saved and another who had to bail.

well, then that way you'll agree that akuma's doesnt have murdering moves cuz he's never been able to put down cats either? and thn don't bring up "boohoo, but sado, ken can kill ppl too but just doesn't" stuff then? we agree on this?

you're right baout this one. i shoulda said near equals.

~Sado

FeelGood
Originally posted by I-Drop
You talking about thew new stuff you showed where it said Geese was just testing him right? Either way, Geese didn't murder him like he could have. & rehash must have failed to impress Geeese right? I don't see where you're going w/this. How does this look good for rehash? Who's complainin'? Don't be a retard. Has rehash ever killed a single person w/that shit? If not, please kill that noise. I can tell you I can kill w/a single punch, but until I actually have a bodycount, my words mean nothing. Call me when he kills somebody with it & ONLY with it. Not a beatdown & than the "deathblow" being one that could just be from accumulated damage. It's lame that you want me to think that he can kill w/it even tho he hasn't. WTF? laughing out loud I NEVER WILL. A bodycount is my only concern. We already know they've given us hyperbole b4. Let me see him offing somebody, anybody w/it & you'll have something of value. You currently DON'T

Takuma holding back is of course speculation, but it would still be hard as **** for him not to. I didn't say he was just said that he would logically have reason to whereas rehash wouldn't.

rehash ain't been shown to be equal to Terry either. Now you're speculating but presenting it as fact. He has been shown to score hits on him. That's it. He LOST. Stalemate equals equal. Was there a stalemate? Nope. I win once, you win once might suggest equality. That didn't happen either did it? How are they equals? rehash still hasn't done anything to equal Rock's building smashing has he? So far Rock wins this. Is your anti-Rock bias causing you to say that he loses even tho feats say he beats the shit outta him? Looking good in an intro but still losing impresses you THAT much? Nah. It's pretty pathetic when people get upset about me hating on him. He's NOT real. & he sux. There's no reason why me hating on his lousy ass should offend people. That's fanboyism. & for such a piece of shit laughing out loud Not when Geese isn't taking you as a serious threat. Rock FUBARS rehash w/the NDR. End of story. They were dumb for doing the same thing over & over & thinking it was gonna fly then right? You need to stop blaming rehash's fail on everything else. rehash failed because he was made of fail. You can't just keep using the same shit & expecting it to be a smashing success all the time. They coulda came up w/some new shit. Whenever SNK tried to be original they made $$$. They have enough good designs to they point where they ain't gotta rehash SF right?

I'm not upset, I just find it funny and pathetic that a guy hates a made up character from a game so much he has to nickname him. laughing out loud

I-Drop
That's awesome. You have fun w/that. laughing out loud He IS a rehash tho. Even Sado said it b4. More truth than a nickname.Originally posted by Sado22
that mean you're still whining and hating then? good to see you agree on those laughing out loud

he was about to. to further prove that yuri had to stop him from killing takuma. no one stops you from kiling someone if you can't. today, you go to street with a plushie in your hand and run towards some guy you hate. rest assured his friend wont hold you down or some cop wont stop you from killing the person cuz you can't.
dont be a foo.

cuz you're wuss big grin
j/k

he had to be stopped from doing so. that's proof enough. there's good reason the geese bailed when he prepared to hit him with haohshikoken. that's one person who had to be saved and another who had to bail.

well, then that way you'll agree that akuma's doesnt have murdering moves cuz he's never been able to put down cats either? and thn don't bring up "boohoo, but sado, ken can kill ppl too but just doesn't" stuff then? we agree on this?

you're right baout this one. i shoulda said near equals.

~Sado 1.Hating yes. Whining? never.
2.He DIDN'T. & it's not like Takuma was 100% when he was about to do it either. Blows can add up to death. &Yuri knows he can kill people w/it despite having never seen him do so? laughing out loud She'd have tried to stop him regardless. It's her ****ing dad, man. Call me when rehash has a bodycount or leave me alone about it please. Proof enough? laughing You know I never buy that type of shit so don't expect me to no. Proof is proof. It has no degrees. Either you prove something or you don't?
3. I agree that I'm not here to talk about Gouki nor Ken here. I thought Gouki killed Bison, but that's for another thread. I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS SNK CHARACTER V. HORRIBLE SNK CHARACTER THREAD TO DEVIATE INTO SF TALK. IF THAT'S THE ROAD YOU WANNA TAKE THIS IN, YOU ALREADY KNOW I WANT NO PARTS OF IT. LEAVE ME OUT OF IT UNLESS YOU WANT THIS GOOD DEBATE TO DEGENERATE INTO ANOTHER STUPID FLAME WAR. YOU WANT ME TO TALK ABOUT SF? I'LL GLADLY DO IT VIA PM OR A THREAD RELATED TO THOSE CHARACTERS.
4. Thanx. I'm always right. laughing out loud Please continue. Explain how rehash beats this guy who ****ed up a mansion w/his awesome power. I really don't see it

FeelGood
A good debate? You hate him so much its not possible for you to judge this fairly.

I-Drop
Nah. I'm good @this. Logic dictates that Rock wins regardless of how horrible of an idea rehash is.

FeelGood
laughing out loud

Everytime I see you post about him I laugh and think grow up.

But what has Rock done thats so special? Serious question.

I-Drop
Really? I wipe my @ss w/what you think laughing out loud Sado already went over what Rock's done. You obviously weren't paying attention to what's important here. Let's try to focus more on the debate instead of me. You're starting to seem obsessed w/me. Not cool sick

FeelGood
laughing out loud

Wow and the gay thing confirms my point. Anyway back on topic.

I-Drop
Ditto. Focus on the debate, I'm not nearly as interesting as you seem to think. Not saying you're gay, just clearly a lil' too focused on me & it's causing you to miss info that's right in your face. Not that serious.

I-Drop
& Sado if you're talking about Kyo vs. his brainwashed pop I honestly don't think Kyo wanted to hurt his dad. Unless PG's right about him & Kyo really is an @sshole. laughing out loud

Sado22
fixed.

okay so maybe it would lead to the already accumilated pains and lead to death. okay. but fact of the matter is he'd have had a death count had yuri not stopped him right? and he'd have done it via his haohshikoken (why the phuck am typing this entire damn word all the time! i'm calling it hsk from now on and you can't use it without my permission! mad ). he'd have done the same to geese too and that's why geese ran. one way or another, its a killing blow provided that sufficient damage is done. its like a knockout blow. boxers throught their KO punch after enough damage is done. damn thing's called a deathblow for a reason. now whether its after sufficient trauma or without fact of the matter is he can kill with it. like a KO punch.

okay, okay. chill, foo big grin

ahole... laughing out loud

well, we don't know that. kyo had to go all out to defeat Saishu cuz he had already kicked the shite outta fagimaru and goro dumbmon. like i said, videogames don't use pyschology to influence their characters. all things are meant to be taken literally unless otherwise stated.
also i was tlaking about when kyo surpassed saishu when he was 15. that time they were fightinga nd kyo defeated saishu. was saishu holing back just cuz he was his son? hell no. takuma had to save yuri and he was fighting ryo to stop him (yuri would've been killed if takuma had failed...luckily she managed to escape but takuma didn't know that).

laughing out loud

~Sadp

I-Drop
laughing out loud The guy didn't seem to have anything important to bring to the discussion. &it's his topic eek!

The pop shit as I said is just speculation on my part. I'll dead that for now.

Those guys have a bodycount of zero. They ain't "K'd a B" or slayed anybody, not even the grandmaster. You can kill w/damn near anything when somebody's that ****ed up. Just so I'm clear on this Rock does win this right? rehash don't have building smashing power.

Sado22
nah. Ryo's on par with Terry and he had good showing against him in kofmi2 (arguably an upperhand). Rock'll put up a good fight but i don't see him winning......but maybe that's just me cuz i hate rock.

and...i wipe my ass with the idropcanon big grin

~Sado

I-Drop
nah. Ryo's on par with Terry and he had good showing against him in kofmi2 (arguably an upperhand). Rock'll put up a good fight but i don't see him winning......but maybe that's just me cuz i hate rock.big grin I respect you for that statement even tho it reminds me of the Batman fans who couldn't stand Batman Beyond
and...i wipe my ass with the idropcanon big grin

~Sado sad WTF?! Nobody wipes their ass w/the idropcanon!! Everybody loves & respects it. You mean you don't wanna see the official idropcanon AOF plotguide?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.