You and your Pokémon against the Naruto universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner

Astner

King Kandy
Ha, I only need one.

1. ". 4"

One attack and their universe implodes.

SSJ2Vegeta
i would have

Hitmonlee because he is my favorite

dragonite

garchomp

salamence

metagross

ditto

i knw salamence, dragonite, garchomp and metagross are pseudo legendaries but there not in the list of the ones i cant have so i put thm down.

yungz22
Dragonite
Charizard
Arcanine
Garydos
Torterra
Snorlax

Getsugamoon
Tyranitar- Pure Endurance
Garchomp- Pure Speed
Dragonite- Pure Attack and Defense
Milotic- Variety of attacks, including recovery moves
Wobuffet- Can take a punch and double the damage
Shedinja- Unless it's super effective, the attack misses

And here's how I would match them up, say versus Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, and Sasuke:

Tyranitar vs Sasuke = Rock/Dark will prove very effective vs Fire/Lightning

Garchomp vs Kakashi = Dragon/Ground vs Lighting means that Kakashi's lightning moves are negated and most of his other elements he can use (Earth, Fire, Water) do average to minimal damage

Dragonite vs Gai = A pokemon of pure endurance vs a shinobi of ferocious power? Gai will find himself exhausted

Milotic vs Shikamaru = An easier battle. Shikamaru's intellect vs a pokemon who has a large array of tricks to counter.

Wobuffet vs Rock Lee = Wobuffet can take all of Lee's punches and dish them out for massive damage

Shedinja vs Naruto = The only loos due to Naruto's Wind element vs Shedinja's Bug attribute. But still, five others left for Naruto to face.

TheAuraAngel
Too bad Itachi can shit Masterballs and steal your pokemon.

Astner
I made this? Damn I was stupid.

Bentley
Originally posted by Astner
I made this? Damn I was stupid.

Prove that you no longer are 131

Getsugamoon
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Too bad Itachi can shit Masterballs and steal your pokemon.

Well shit, may as well pull a Team Rocket and shoot him in the face with the standard issue Rocket Revolver.

Astner
Originally posted by Bentley
Prove that you no longer are 131
Who said that I still aren't?

I may just as well save myself the trouble, because if I bother to prove something I'll look back on it in a few years and embarrass myself further.

KAIKAGE

Nephthys
You'd be surprised at some of the insane things in the Pokedex.

BloodRain
Besides the Bijuus, your average Pokemon has way better stats. Like Dragonair's hyperbeam wiping out several city blocks, or Rhyperior being able to tank an exploding volcano.

NemeBro
Machamp can push a mountain with one hand.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Machamp can push a mountain with one hand.

Manga/Anime feats you loser.

NemeBro
Oh okay.

Tyranitar can crush a mountain with one hand according to the anime Pokedex. smile

AuraAngel
Just like the Kyuubi can create tidal waves with a swing of its tail.

Nephthys
That isn't too outside the realms of possibility anymore imo.

psycho gundam
madara would have a field day with those things

BloodRain
Gastly used Hypnosis.

Enemy Madara fell asleep.

Enemy Madara is sleeping.

Gastly used Dream Eater.

Enemy Madara is ****ed.

pym-ftw
Dusknoir is a hell lord

Hypno can put entire villages to Sleep

Arcanine will only gain power when exposed to fire

Machamp is atleast Tsunade level power and throws punches at +super sonic level punches

Dragonite can keep me in the sky to avoid counter attacks

Dugtrio can crush mountains on top of villages

TheBlackDragonz
I only need one. Kyurem says hi. Deepfreezes the verse with near -20˚C temperatures. In B&W2 cutscene, the ice cannon Team Plasma was using was freezing shit upon contact.

MooCowofJustice
He said no legendaries. Kyurem only isn't listed because this thread was made pre Black and White.

Orochimaru would probably be the hardest thing for any Pokemon team to conquer. If I remember right he had mastered all of the Jutsus, which should give him the type advantages for anything.

But you could still kill him with a shitload of different Pokemon.

Astner
Okay *******, you need to let this thread die. It's three and a half years old.

AuraAngel
Lol now this thread is funneh.

MooCowofJustice
But...I like this thread. no expression

NotAllThatEvil
ALL RUN FROM THE MIGHTY METAPOD! But seirousy, flygon and yamana(however you spell it) can move at sonic speeds. Plus a lot of fighting types have strength feats up the wazoo.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
But...I like this thread. no expression

Orochimaru is not the Pokemon team's biggest threat lol.

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
ALL RUN FROM THE MIGHTY METAPOD! But seirousy, flygon and yamana(however you spell it) can move at sonic speeds. Plus a lot of fighting types have strength feats up the wazoo.

Tobi solos~

MooCowofJustice
This fellow here disagrees. What has this Kunta Kinte named mother****er done?

AuraAngel
Well he has a Pokemon team of his own, each capable of mountain busting.

MooCowofJustice
I am unimpressed thus far. no expression

AuraAngel
Mountains are pretty big things. Bigger than Pokemon.

Not that Tobi is the strongest guy present. The Sage or Madara could do fine as well.

MooCowofJustice
Tyranitar, Machamp, Gigalith, Gyrados.

Four Pokemon that can bust mountains or do something similar. And of them, I was only thinking of using Tyranitar. And there's more I could easily make a case for possessing the ability to bust mountains.

AuraAngel
Feats of them doing noteworthy things? Anime/manga only.

MooCowofJustice
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tyranitar

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gyrados

Lance's Red Gyrados was capable of standing in battle with the legendary Pokemon Groudon and Kyogre. Anime Lance, though.

Gyrados is a Pokedex stated city buster. And it's known that the Lake of Rage was created only by rampaging Gyrados.

You get the idea. It's getting late, and I'm feeling lazier and lazier. Black 2 ain't gonna play itself.

King Ghidorah
Ash's Pikachu armed with plot device, trololo

AuraAngel
Oh Moo. Used to think silly things like Orochimaru being at all a threat.

Anywho this seems impossible without legendaries tbh. Also I love you Astner. <3

AsbestosFlaygon
Wobbuffet (because Mirror Coat and Counter)
Mega Garchomp
Mega Salamence
Mega Metagross
Mega Tyranitar
Mega Gyarados

I figured if I can't use the legendaries, the least I could do is choose the strongest Pokeymans available right off the bat. Win or lose, I ain't goin' down without a fight.

AuraAngel
Only 1 Mega.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Only 1 Mega.
That's not in the rules.

AuraAngel
It is in the game~

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Manga/Anime feats you loser.

AsbestosFlaygon
That's not in the rules.

AuraAngel
If it happened in the anime/manga then sure. I know Hoopa could do it but that's a legendary and the Pokemon he summoned were legendary as well.

AsbestosFlaygon
Well, Hoopa is arguably the 2nd strongest Pokeymans in the anime based on what we saw in the latest movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.