Mel Hall, 45 Years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Scribe
Article

For all the good he did? confused

Lawyers will say anything. mad

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The Scribe
Article

He raped a 12 years old girl? 45 years sound reasonable to me.

The Scribe
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
He raped a 12 years old girl? 45 years sound reasonable to me.

This was for more than one girl.

I'd give him the death penalty.

Shakyamunison

I'd give him the death penalty.

45 years is a death penalty. He is 49 years old (49+45=94).

Rogue Jedi
****er got off light.

The Scribe
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
45 years is a death penalty. He is 49 years old (49+45=94).

I know, unless they let him out for "good behavior."

If not he will still cost too much money to keep alive.
For however much longer he lives.

=Tired Hiker=
I think he deserves the silver back treatment.

inimalist
lol

just let him in with the other inmates

KidRock
What a scumbag. Rape is a terrible crime, but it's just so much worse in my opinion when it is done to a child.

Bardock42

I'd give him the death penalty. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
****er got off light.

As always a rational response, as soon as children are involved human thinking just becomes that much more reasonable.

I agree with the OP about the "for all the good he's done"....what's that, hit a ball with a stick?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
As always a rational response, as soon as children are involved human thinking just becomes that much more reasonable.

Maybe because children are literally the future? Maybe because they're seen as more defenseless and more easily preyed upon? Maybe because harming children tends to be more hurtful in an encompassing area. <--- Trust me when I tell you, if you had a child, it would cause you more harm to have that child preyed upon/hurt than say your mother, father or siblings.

You probably won't ever fully grasp any of those points unless you have children of your own, especially the last.

Edit: And yes, being extra protective of children is "reasonable", in fact, it's ingrained in us, or most of us.

45 years sounds about right, for the multiple crimes.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe because children are literally the future? Maybe because they're seen as more defenseless and more easily preyed upon? Maybe because harming children tends to be more hurtful in an encompassing area. <--- Trust me when I tell you, if you had a child, it would cause you more harm to have that child preyed upon/hurt than say your mother, father or siblings.

You probably won't ever fully grasp any of those points unless you have children of your own, especially the last.

Edit: And yes, being extra protective of children is "reasonable", in fact, it's ingrained in us, or most of us.

I did not say that it was unreasonable to want to protect children, nor did I say that finding rape on them worse than on adults is wrong (indicated by me not quoting KidRock)

What I was saying is that as soon as children are involved every rational response gets thrown over board. And the personal emotions (those that you have so eloquently described) take over, which leads to blood revenge ideas and torture fantasies rather than rational and just punishment and rehabilitation.

Originally posted by Robtard
45 years sounds about right, for the multiple crimes.

So we are in agreement that the "KILL HIM WITH A RUSTY FORK" and "***** GOT OF LIGHTLY HOPE HE GETS ASSRAPED FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY" is silly?

Robtard
Yeah, okay, I probably read more into your post than I should have.

Edit: Though if I heard if was ass-raped in jail, I'd probably LoL a bit, for obvious reasons.

dadudemon
Was it statutory?

If so, then it's not as bad as being lead on to be...

And don't think some rehabs from this. They just learn to control it better.

BruceSkywalker
Article

this person got what he deserved

BackFire
This is illegal now?

Well shit. Better move again.

I thought the legal age in America was 8. What happened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.