Exar Kun vs Shimmra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Sith Lord Exar Kun vs Shimmra

Double Blade lighsaber vs Staff
Brute Strength vs Force (Aided by Sith Guantlets)

Who takes this? Battle area is Geonesis.

mattatom
Does Kun have his amulets?

Red Nemesis
Well, even though I don't know anything about Kun, I'd still give it to him. The Force is a powerful ally indeed.

Vorpal Ruin
I'm going Exar Kun too. Shimmra did lose fairly quickly even though he had numorous advantages against Luke.

Elite Hunter
I'm going with Kun, he is an extremely skilled duelist and his weapon is unique(besides the hilt) in that he can alter the length and intensity of the blades. I don't see Shimmra competing with him in sheer skill, though he could win if his amphistaff shoots (does he also have Anakin Solo's saber?) and catches Kun offguard then I can see him winning.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I'm going with Kun, he is an extremely skilled duelist and his weapon is unique(besides the hilt) in that he can alter the length and intensity of the blades. I don't see Shimmra competing with him in sheer skill, though he could win if his amphistaff shoots (does he also have Anakin Solo's saber?) and catches Kun offguard then I can see him winning.

While I agree with you, the part about Kun having a unique weapon is kinda moot. I don't think that Shimraa has fought anyone with a lightsaber before Luke. It wouldn't surprise him like it would another Jedi or Sith.

Lord Lucien
The double-bladed lightsaber with expendable blades in the hands of a master would be trouble for Shimrra; as far as I know, none of the NJO even sport a saberstaff, nevermind can use it as Kun can.

And then there's the amulets...

SAENBR
Didn't Ganner or Corran use a double blade? Think it was one of those dual colour ones.

Lord Lucien
No, I don't think so. I just Wookieed all three relevant article and didn't find that.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by SAENBR
Didn't Ganner or Corran use a double blade? Think it was one of those dual colour ones.

No, Corran had a dual phase lightsabre. That meant he could change the length of the blade. Besides that it was a regular single blade lightsabre.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by SAENBR

Corran's changed color and size.

xxxpoppunker182
psh ur all wrong jaden korr used a double blade because THATS how I did it in JA..........................................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.