green lantern squad vs ... the most unexpexted ring bearers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
hal jordan
kilowog
john stewart
guy garder
kyle rayner
bzzd
sodam yat (ion partial allowance to use nt fully authorised full power 75% )

vs

wolverine with red ring
batman with yellow
Hood with orange ( all his gang of crooks ahve been absorbed into the orange ring so he has orange avatars ) + his demonic powers

the battles in a empty new york ....

24 hour battle ... at end of day it goes to who has inflicted the most damage or deaths to opposing side

all lanterns fully charged and readuy to fight.

The Scribe
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
hal jordan
kilowog
john stewart
guy garder
kyle rayner
bzzd

thumb up

Lord Feron
Pretty sure team one rapestomps team 2

xJLxKing
hal jordan
kilowog
john stewart
guy garder
kyle rayner
bzzd

vs

wolverine with red ring
batman with yellow
Hood with orange ( all his gang of crooks ahve been absorbed into the orange ring so he has orange avatars ) + his demonic powers

24 hour battle ... at end of day it goes to who has inflicted the most damage or deaths to opposing side

all lanterns fully charged and readuy to fight.
The orange ring is powerful as long as your greed is huge. not sure about the Hood dude, but if it's AO, then T2 wins.

Sin I AM
you do know Bruce doesnt NEED a ring, his power is good enough without it

ALEMASTER
lol ye i kno brcue is amazing withou *** bt ...y nt :L lets pump him even more

ALEMASTER
without it

Slaanesh
GL stomp..i think Hal or Yat can solo..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you do know Bruce doesnt NEED a ring, his power is good enough without it
Are you asking for my pimp hand, Sin?

Team Two would've won if anyone else had the Orange Ring but The Hood. He's not greedy enough. He's got the typical endearing "I'm only doing this so my daughter is taken care of and she never has to go through what I went through" thing going on.

stormultt
wolverine would do sum damage with tha rage ring...he grunts everytime he fights anyways..lol

batdude123
Give the Orange Lantern ring to Gordon Gekko. He'd solo the GLs.

Badabing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you do know Bruce doesnt NEED a ring, his power is good enough without it QFTOriginally posted by batdude123
Give the Orange Lantern ring to Gordon Gekko. He'd solo the GLs. Greed is good.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Are you asking for my pimp hand, Sin?

Team Two would've won if anyone else had the Orange Ring but The Hood. He's not greedy enough. He's got the typical endearing "I'm only doing this so my daughter is taken care of and she never has to go through what I went through" thing going on. Ehh the Hood is very greedy and so is the demon possessing him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ehh the Hood is very greedy and so is the demon possessing him.
Dormammu, yeah.

But no, not Parker. Not really.

psycho gundam
hal jordan
kilowog
john stewart
guy garder
kyle rayner
bzzd

vs

wolverine with red ring
batman with yellow

all lanterns fully charged and readuy to fight. just give the orange ring to the collector, then you'll have a fight.

rotiart
Hal Jordan? Has a blue ring... And as seen against the yellow ring... Fear is powerless when confronted by hope...

Also as for greed howsaboit llex luthot or kingpin or Gideon or sebastoan shaw..
And give maybe mangog the rage ring... Or howabout bullseye... That guys nuts.. Could that qualify...

ALEMASTER
opk then lets re thin kthis orange ring then ... i was origianlly thinkin maybe lex ...or sum power hungary man i **** thin k of many for grreedy my mind wemnt blank so who wud be better suited...or who wud u liek to see then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.