blue marvel vs gods of marvel and powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisboyz781
powerhouses
sentry
gladiator
hulk
rulk
skaar
galactus
silver surfer
dr strange
etc.

gods
odin
herc
thor
loki
zeus
etc.

psycho gundam
stops at sentry

Nihilist
Beats Skaar, thats about it.

Badabing
Well, Blue Marvel did BFR Sentry into orbit, which counts as a win on KMC. However, Sentry speed blitzed Blue Marvel from orbit for the KO.

Stark stated that Blue Marvel was on the same power level as Thor and Sentry, for what that's worth. Though I'm not sure if Stark was referring to Odinforce Thor.

Namor stated that Blue Marvel hits as hard as Hulk.

Blue Marvel can get wins from Classic Thor, Sentry, Glads, Hulk, Rulk, Skaar, Herc and current Strange. Don't know enough about Blue Marvel to give him wins over SS or Loki.

Blue Marvel isn't winning against Galactus, Odin and Zeus.

Enyalus
Wins against Sentry, Hulk, Skaar, Current Strange, Herc, and that's it.

stormultt
Hmm i havent really been concentratin on him much since im so storm and phoenix obsessed XD but anyways from what i saw from what my friend had showed me he could clear many of these ppl and it is nce to have an old character come back and get some glory...

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wins against Sentry, Hulk, Skaar, Current Strange, Herc, and that's it.
he can easly lose against them as well

except skaar he stomps him

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
he can easly lose against them as well

Not really. Maybe Herc and Strange via BFR.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus
Not really. Maybe Herc and Strange via BFR.
and sentry seeing as they beat each other

and hulk is a wild card, you never know how good people like sentry will do against him

Trackz
Originally posted by krisboyz781
powerhouses
sentry
gladiator
hulk
rulk
skaar
galactus
silver surfer
dr strange
etc.

gods
odin
herc
thor
loki
zeus
etc.

He can beat sentry, they're pretty even,

he should be able to beat the Hulk, he has the smarts as well as the brute force to do it, he should beat red hulk more often than not. Him and Thor would be a good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.