Ichigo vs General-Captain Yamamoto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Ichigo has his bankai activated and his 2nd hollow mask on (when he pwned Ulquiorra).

Yamamoto can only use his shikai, since we haven't seen his bankai yet.

can Ichigo stand up to this powerhouse?

NemeBro
Logic makes me choose Yamamoto.

By feats Ichigo.

dadudemon
Indeed.

Logically, Ichigo in his Bankai form should be the fastest person in all of the series...by far. No one should stand a chance against his speed. And he had Captain level reiatesu before completing his Bankai training. He has since then, gotten much stronger.

And then, on top of that, he gets his second release Vizard form?

Yamamoto is on level with Aizen.

Aizen reacted and easily blocked to an almost completely drained Bankai Ichigo.

Ichigo has since then, far surpassed anyone in all of Bleach. Aizen included.

However, due to writing and the fact that Kubo will gimp Ichigo each fight to make it fair, Ichigo very well could be weaker.

NemeBro
Aizen has consistently been far more powerful than EVERYONE in bleach.

He blocked a blow from Sajin Komamura, consistently one of the physically strongest characters in the series, with one hand. He then one-shot him with a Kido...That was at 1/3 of its normal power.

He effortlessly defeated Hitsugaya when he was using his Bankai.

Aizen has for the entire series been a step above every single Bleach character barring Yamamoto, who is probably an equal.

Ichigo was faster than Byakuya using Bankai. Big whoop. So was Ukitake, Aizen, Yamamoto, Shunsui, Yoruichi, Soifon, and more I do not care to name.

With the Hollow Mask, all that really happened was that he became stronger and faster...And he needed that because the Espada were above him, Grimmjow in particular.

Now, with the second release for his Hollow form, Ichigo became much stronger, far more than Ulquiorra, that is all we know for sure, but that is not enough to even say he would logically be on Aizen or Yama's level.

Of course, I am really just arguing for the sake of arguing, Tite Kubo is a douchebag, so you are probably right. smile

Slaanesh
i take Yama side..he's suppose to be the most powerful of all the captain..

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro

I agree. Even Yamamoto.

He blocked a blow from Sajin Komamura, consistently one of the physically strongest characters in the series,

So did Kenpachi...my favorite character.

with one hand. He then one-shot him with a Kido...That was at 1/3 of its normal power.

Didn't Kenpachi do that against Konomura's Bankai? smile

He's weak. One of the if not the weakest captain.

He could only beat Halibel...assuming he even beat her....by doing a, get this, super DUPER freeze attack.

Aizen has for the entire series been a step above every single Bleach character barring Yamamoto, who is probably an equal.

I agree. I would say that he is stronger than Yamamoto...as we haven't seen him do much against strong fighters.

Ichigo was faster than Byakuya using Bankai. Big whoop. So was Ukitake, Aizen, Yamamoto, Shunsui, Yoruichi, Soifon, and more I do not care to name.

He was barely slower than Soifon. And how do you know that he's slower than the others?

It doesn't get much faster than the "God of Flash Step." Being just slightly slower than Soifon is hardly slow.

With the Hollow Mask, all that really happened was that he became stronger and faster...And he needed that because the Espada were above him, Grimmjow in particular.

Now, with the second release for his Hollow form, Ichigo became much stronger, far more than Ulquiorra, that is all we know for sure, but that is not enough to even say he would logically be on Aizen or Yama's level.

Of course, I am really just arguing for the sake of arguing, Tite Kubo is a douchebag, so you are probably right. smile

Well, what's his name, the Quincy...he said Ulq's Reiatsu was absurdly big...so big it was barely recognizable or whatever. Is was a vast ocean of power. He hadn't encountered anything that high. That would be higher than Aizen...I would suppose.

And Kuchiki's bankai is faster than flash step when he uses his hands. Faster than he can move his hands. Ichigo in bankai form is faster than flash step....as well.

Was Grimmjow really that much faster? That would put him faster than anyone except Vizard Ichigo, right?

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree. Even Yamamoto.

So did Kenpachi...my favorite character.

Didn't Kenpachi do that against Konomura's Bankai? smile

He's weak. One of the if not the weakest captain.

He could only beat Halibel...assuming he even beat her....by doing a, get this, super DUPER freeze attack.

I agree. I would say that he is stronger than Yamamoto...as we haven't seen him do much against strong fighters.

He was barely slower than Soifon. And how do you know that he's slower than the others?

It doesn't get much faster than the "God of Flash Step." Being just slightly slower than Soifon is hardly slow.

Well, what's his name, the Quincy...he said Ulq's Reiatsu was absurdly big...so big it was barely recognizable or whatever. Is was a vast ocean of power. He hadn't encountered anything that high. That would be higher than Aizen...I would suppose.

And Kuchiki's bankai is faster than flash step when he uses his hands. Faster than he can move his hands. Ichigo in bankai form is faster than flash step....as well.

Was Grimmjow really that much faster? That would put him faster than anyone except Vizard Ichigo, right? 1. Nah.

2. Kenpachi did so with one hand?

3. Kenpachi did not defeat Sajin at all. Komamura fled when he sensed Yamamoto was fighting.

4. Obviously he is not as weak as he was thought to be, defeating the Third Espada and all. But it is also worthy to note that the Espada are stronger in Hueco Mundo.

5. Yamamoto was able to hold off both Shunsui and Utkitake unscathed, they had minor wounds.

6. He is much slower than Soifon, considering Byakuya was far below Yoruichi in speed, and Soifon was able to hold her own for a while.

As for slower than the others, Ukitake and Shunsui were moving vast distances in single steps, Shunsui in particular went miles if I recall right, and Yamamoto was at least keeping up with them. Aizen is just pretty much a given, considering the hype behind him.

7. Aizen has not even come close to revealing all his power. The most powerful enemy he has met before that, was Mayuri Kurotsuchi, whose Reitsu is nothing special. Aizen is a master at hiding his power, as a Lieutenant he was on par with the Kido Captain in terms of Kido for instance.

8. Not every flash step moves at the same speed, obviously. Komamaru and Yoruichi both use flash steps, but one is obviously faster. Ichigo in Bankai form is faster than Byakuya's Flash Step.

9. No, considering others in Bleach>Bankai Ichigo in speed.

Also, why must we assume that Ichigo is the only one who has improved?

Nephthys
Ichigo by feats and logic.

Also, we've actually seen Ichigo improving. All whe've seen of Soul Society is Rukia sparring and Ukitake perving on them and drinking tea.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ichigo by feats and logic.

Also, we've actually seen Ichigo improving. All whe've seen of Soul Society is Rukia sparring and Ukitake perving on them and drinking tea. Ukitake perving?

Also, we have not seen, does not mean it never happened. Why would they stop their training?

Nephthys
Chapter...... 230. He's watching Rukia and Orihime fight. An older gentleman watching two young girls sweatily grappleshifty ... A lucky pervert is what I call that. Also, if he takes the time to do that, he's obviously not training that hard

'Stop', most of them probably never even started. Most of them don't seem the type to train. Ukitake can't becuase of his illness, Straw-hat-lazy-guy is too lazy to, Mayuri spends too much time 'researching', Kenpachi admits he doesn't train, Hitsugaya's been in the human world where he can't effectively train so that only leaves around 4 how can effectively train. And since nothing suggests they have been...

shonen
Yamamoto curbstomp anyone who says different need to get their head examined.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Chapter...... 230. He's watching Rukia and Orihime fight. An older gentleman watching two young girls sweatily grappleshifty ... A lucky pervert is what I call that. Also, if he takes the time to do that, he's obviously not training that hard

'Stop', most of them probably never even started. Most of them don't seem the type to train. Ukitake can't becuase of his illness, Straw-hat-lazy-guy is too lazy to, Mayuri spends too much time 'researching', Kenpachi admits he doesn't train, Hitsugaya's been in the human world where he can't effectively train so that only leaves around 4 how can effectively train. And since nothing suggests they have been... 1. Scan please.

2. So they got that strong by sitting around doing nothing?

Your logic is impeccable.

Kenny does not need to train because he fights so often, although he admits that he was out of practice when fighting Nnoitra.

Nephthys
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v26/c230/2.html

Why thank y- wait. You wouldn't be being sarcastic, would you? sneaky2

ATX/UT ND Money
Yama-jii FTW. Ichigo beat the 4th espada like a run away slave showing the big gap in power. However, he might been around 3rd level espada seeing as to how easily Nnoitra (5th) beat Grimmjow (6th). Also, when yamamoto created his barrier when the ex-captains entered the town, it seemed as thought hey were powerless to do anything about it. Dont think Ichigo is ready for him yet

Evilbigfoot
1. Nah.

2. Kenpachi did so with one hand?

3. Kenpachi did not defeat Sajin at all. Komamura fled when he sensed Yamamoto was fighting.

4. Obviously he is not as weak as he was thought to be, defeating the Third Espada and all. But it is also worthy to note that the Espada are stronger in Hueco Mundo.

5. Yamamoto was able to hold off both Shunsui and Utkitake unscathed, they had minor wounds.

6. He is much slower than Soifon, considering Byakuya was far below Yoruichi in speed, and Soifon was able to hold her own for a while.

As for slower than the others, Ukitake and Shunsui were moving vast distances in single steps, Shunsui in particular went miles if I recall right, and Yamamoto was at least keeping up with them. Aizen is just pretty much a given, considering the hype behind him.

7. Aizen has not even come close to revealing all his power. The most powerful enemy he has met before that, was Mayuri Kurotsuchi, whose Reitsu is nothing special. Aizen is a master at hiding his power, as a Lieutenant he was on par with the Kido Captain in terms of Kido for instance.

8. Not every flash step moves at the same speed, obviously. Komamaru and Yoruichi both use flash steps, but one is obviously faster. Ichigo in Bankai form is faster than Byakuya's Flash Step.

9. No, considering others in Bleach>Bankai Ichigo in speed.

Also, why must we assume that Ichigo is the only one who has improved?

2-3: He always uses "one hand" with the exception of one time.

4. So are soul reapers.

Evilbigfoot
Also, based on the fact that Yamamoto has a Bankai I believe that he wins; and until Ichigo can own Shunsui and Ukitake simultaneously,while they are in Bankai, I have to say Yamamoto trumps.

However, usually when Ichigo gets his ass kicked he somehow comes back and defeats his opponent.

BloodRain
Not gonna be 100% certain until I see Yamamoto's bankai. Until that's shown I'm wavering towards Ichigo just on feats and hollow form.

yungz22
ichigo hasn't shown the spirit pressure that yamamoto has. so on that basis head captian wins

DeathKap
Yeah Ive seen Yamamoto stun That vice captain Nanao?(I think its her nickname) an she was like ready to faint an she did collapse but i don't recall seeing Ichigo stun anyone with his. Exept Rukia when she came out of the prison but Buyakuyas pressure was there aswell an she was extremly weakened.

but Ive never really seen that vice captains abilitys.

Kris Blaze
lol @ claims of Ichigo having surpassed someone who's power-level we have not yet seen.

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lol @ claims of Ichigo having surpassed someone who's power-level we have not yet seen.

YES!

Nephthys
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

1>0

That is all.

RoXas422
well ichigo is way stronger then aizen nd surpasses everybody on the show. if yall havent read tha comics of tha show yall should. then yall would know that ichigo has a form that surpasses all. he becomes one wif zangetsu nd his hollow form nd iz so powerful tht even aizen kant sense ichigo's power. nd he don haf a sword since he's one wif it. nd almost destroys aizen wif 1 blow nd would haf destroyed aizen wif 1 blow if aizen wasnt n his hollowifcation form. nd also ichigo looks badass n this form.

NemeBro
Current Ichigo has no powers and cannot even see ghosts. smile

iceman24567
Ichigo looked like a gay prostitute in his last form erm

yungz22

He blocked a blow from Sajin Komamura, consistently one of the physically strongest characters in the series, with one hand. He then one-shot him with a Kido...That was at 1/3 of its normal power.

Aizen himself said he couldnt beat yamamoto which is why wonderweiss was created

Nephthys
Final Getsuga Tenshō Ichigo vs Yamamoto, people. GG Yama. Even Mullet Ichigo would curbstomp him imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.