I bought a skateboard on ebay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
True ****en story. eat

Impediment
Impress me by pulling a Tony Hawk, you new dad, asshat. heartbeat

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Impediment
Impress me by pulling a Tony Hawk, you new dad, asshat. heartbeat

Wtf is that? STfU!!!

Impediment
Awww.........c'mon, now.

You can't even ollie, can you?

Ollie, b*tch.

NOW. no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Dude, I learned to ollie in the 1980s. ****en, you even tell me I can't ollie in a dream you better wake up and apologize.

Impediment
Pull a Rodney Mullen and kickflip.

Now.

=Tired Hiker=
What?? What's my responsibility? So what is a Tony Hawk anyway? I know the skater, but is there a trick named after him?

=Tired Hiker=
Pull a Rodney Mullen and kickflip.

Now.

I want to learn kick flips and Caspers. I'm thinking of building a kicker soon with some wood I found by my house. Midlife crisis rocks!!

Itzak
I once got an ebay on a skateboard.

False ****en story eatermm

Impediment
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I want to learn kick flips and Caspers. I'm thinking of building a kicker soon with some wood I found by my house. Midlife crisis rocks!!

How 'bout an Impossible?

Neo_Version 7
Hardflips ftw.

=Tired Hiker=
How 'bout an Impossible?

Dude, I skate. I don't go around trying to learn all the lingo and shit, you poser. I'm not some new school tight black jean wearing the guy from 'Twilight' hairdo looking kid..... I'm an old school daddy skater!!!! OLD SCHOOL DADDY REPRESENT!!! RESPECT.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Itzak
I once got an ebay on a skateboard.

False ****en story eatermm

Heh heh. laughing

Impediment
Dude, I skate. I don't go around trying to learn all the lingo and shit, you poser. I'm not some new school tight black jean wearing the guy from 'Twilight' hairdo looking kid..... I'm an old school daddy skater!!!! OLD SCHOOL DADDY REPRESENT!!! RESPECT.

You gonna teach your baby girl to thrash, pops?

Itzak

Some people are cool just being cool, others are cool just being uncool. It's when you're uncool being uncool that you suck.

Dude, I feel like I should write a book on this... no expression

Kostabot

If you're oldschool, then it better be a banana board! raver

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Kostabot
If you're oldschool, then it better be a banana board! raver I dabbled with banana boards on several occasions. Happy Dance

Vinny Valentine
Hot.

Barker
Cool story bro

Tex
whipper snapper old

mikeydude
Just got bored. but i mean how long did this mid-life crisis last?

Steak Knife
Originally posted by mikeydude
Just got bored. but i mean how long did this mid-life crisis last?

Call it what you will, but as long as I can physically balance myself upright, I will keep on skating.

PENIS-ENVY
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.