Kratos vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
nothing to be said other than it's a no-holds-barred fight. Kratos isn't in his god form.

NemeBro
I am not sure Kratos can withstand Gouki's blows, but the same can be said about Kratos'.

Unsure at this moment, but leaning towards Kratos since he to my knowledge has the better reactions.

Sado22
interms of brute strength this is practically a joke (striking force is not equal to brute strength). the man is usually going around manhandling things atleast 3 times his size.

power=kratos
speed=kratos
weapons=kratos
reaction time=kratos (assuming he has the magic elements)

then there is also rage of the gods mode where he's practically invincible. Akuma gets ripped apart...literally.

~Sado

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sado22
interms of brute strength this is practically a joke (striking force is not equal to brute strength). the man is usually going around manhandling things atleast 3 times his size.

power=kratos
speed=kratos
weapons=kratos
reaction time=kratos (assuming he has the magic elements)

then there is also rage of the gods mode where he's practically invincible. Akuma gets ripped apart...literally.

~Sado Power?

Depends on what you mean by the term.

Kratos' destructive capacity is far outshined by Akuma's. This is unarguable.

Speed goes to Akuma dude...Reactions I would give to Kratos, but Akuma is quicker in terms of movement.

However, one thing I forgot is that Kratos has the Blade of Olympus. That kinda makes this raep.

Sado22
brute strength i mean. i've never seen akuma manhandle humanbeings let alone things 100 times his size.

speed movement etc. look at how fast Kratos was in the GOW3 trailer. he also way more acrobatic than him. akuma's fast but he aint as fast.

of course.

not really. i thought kratos was moving way faster than gouki throughout that GoW3 ad.

exactly. and if he has his magic elements than this is the biggest KMC has ever seen.

~Sado

NemeBro
I saw Kratos in the trailer, he was moving fast, faster than any human for sure, but Gouki while fighting Ryu in the SFIV vid was moving faster IMO, also, Gouki cleared 1,000 meters underwater in a few seconds while performing a move, that is very fast.

In terms of brute strength, like lifting or crushing, Kratos is much greater than Gouki, yeah.

Sado22
true.

yeah, you might have a point.
stll, we both agree that Gouki is going down hard big grin

~Sado

k1Lla441
yea, they should have evened this out a little bit to make it more interesting. And next time please describe the match more, danteiscool.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sado22
true.

yeah, you might have a point.
stll, we both agree that Gouki is going down hard big grin

~Sado If only we were all as lucky as Gouki. love

k1Lla441
rofl, DIRTY.

ScreamPaste
How is Kratos close to as physicly strong as Gouki, who busted an island? Kratos' best strength feat is non quantifiable.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
How is Kratos close to as physicly strong as Gouki, who busted an island? Kratos' best strength feat is non quantifiable. Gouki has more striking power, but not as much raw physical strength.

ScreamPaste
o_O; The two are atleast slightly linked, sir. What's Kratos done to suggest he's physicly stronger than an island buster?

NemeBro
Gouki's striking power mostly comes from his manipulation of Ki sir, even I will admit that.

ScreamPaste
Ki augmented strength still becomes strength. Or is there something specificly stated about this in SF?

NemeBro
He literally uses ki to increase impact, not amplify his physical might.

ScreamPaste
Hm, I don't play the SF games, so I'm thoroughly confused. I think that striking power will be more important in this match anyway though, so my money's on Akuma.

NemeBro
Nah.

Kratos has far better reactions, and just as Gouki can very easily kill Kratos, the same can be said for Kratos killing Gouki.

ScreamPaste
I don't see Kratos blocking Akuma's attacks, if he still occupies the space Akuma punches with any part of himself, let's say, in an attempt to block, he'll get obliterated. He'd be forced to dodge.

Conversely, for every action, there is an equal reaction, so, Akuma's fists, atleast, are ridiculously hard to break.

NemeBro
What?

Akuma's durability is not related to his striking power, considering his striking power comes from supernatural means.

Also, Blade of Olympus contains more power than Gouki's fists.

k1Lla441
i dont think he'll need the blade to beat gouki, you always go straight to it erm

NemeBro
Strongest weapon he has.

Why would he not use it?

k1Lla441
lol, my point was get a little creative, saying "blade of olympus" is actually pretty boring. I think he'd probably do something a little more fun than that.

NemeBro
Nah.

Blade of Olympus ftw.

Too lazy to think of anything else.

TricksterPriest
For the record, KI also enhances durability, remember that the 1000ft jump was from underwater, the pressure down there would kill a normal person many times over.

NemeBro
Gouki still possesses base superhuman attributes, why could that not be why he survived?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nah.

Blade of Olympus ftw.

Too lazy to think of anything else.
doh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.