Favourite Movie Sequel??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
I'm out of mind. This is SUPPOSED to be FAVORITE MOVIE NUMBER (e.g. my favorite movie is The Curse of the Black Pearl).

Well, I'm not sure how this thread'll work. Anyway, its self-explanatory. PLUS:

You can talk about the upcoming films, talk about your favourite character, talk about your favourite/most hated scene on this triology.

willofthewisp
Welcome! Not sure I've talked to you.

Okay...I love the POTC movies in order that they came out, in other words, 1,2,3.

Favorite scene:
1: Jack and Will's sword fight
2: Rum runner's island
3: The final battle in Isla De Muerta

DMC Favorite scenes:
1: Curiosity
2: Isla Cruces, especially the tension between all the major characters
3: SPARRABETH KISS! Cue screaming fangirl-ness

AWE Favorite scenes:
1: It's horrible of me, but I love the beginning with the song and the hanging of that child, the camera sweeping back to show Beckett's frustrated but determined face. It's such a good beginning to show just how bad things have gotten and what our heroes are up against.
2: The Brethren Court. I'm not a fan of pirates actually organized and holding meetings, but this was pretty cool. Just look at all the little details!
3: Parlay. It's one of the most complex scenes of the series. Everyone is thinking something just a little bit different than everyone else and it is a perfect example of the trio working together. It's like one of the few times everyone is together, too.

Hmm...favorite characters...

Jack
Barbossa
Elizabeth
Norrington
Gibbs
Beckett
Will
Davy Jones
Bootstrap Bill
Tia Dalma
That's everyone, isn't it? Top is who I like the best, bottom is who I really don't care all that much for.

You?

legolassy
johnsalad erm my favourtite scene in all three has got to be in order
1.will saying Barbossa u lying bastard
2.JAck dying
3.will dying then coming back to lyfe agen

my fave characters are Will, elizabet and Jack

teamB_macro
i like The Curse of the Black Pearl. the others got too complicated for my eeny bitty attention span.

The_usher
I like "The Curse of the Black Pearl".

Mr Parker
cant say since the sequals didnt measure up to the greatness of the black pearl.

smithdsouza
My favorite movie sequel is POTC.I like its third part too much the way jack sparrow acted in it is wonderful and admirable.

Bwa Ha Ha
So AWE, then? Y'know, I watched it again the other day and I think it gets better with each viewing.

PirateofOslo
I loooove AWE! It's such an awesome movie! And the music is so boss, I could listen to it forever. All the actors are PERFECT, the plot is great, I LOVE that movie. Yeah. That's what I wanted to say.

Bwa Ha Ha
lol Random Fan Attack!

PirateofOslo
big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
stick out tongue

ADarksideJedi
At World's End
Curse of the Black Peal
Dead man chest

Bwa Ha Ha
Oooh, that's an interesting order. I don't think I've seen it before.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Oooh, that's an interesting order. I don't think I've seen it before.

Seen what?

Bwa Ha Ha
Most people tend to like At World's End least.

RichardBrittain
Star Wars V

http://thefreeimagehost.info/lib/images/usr20100

ibd4eva
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Oooh, that's an interesting order. I don't think I've seen it before. I think mine's actually the same. Although, it's more of a tie between awe and cotbp.

byronlewis
My favorite scene is from The Curse Of The Black Pearl. It is when Barbossa tells Liz about his past. The most intriguing part is when he leans against the table and stared at her with his wide eyes open.

Bwa Ha Ha
Like this?:

O_O

PirateofOslo
One of my fave scenes is in DMC when Jack comes back, after running away from the kraken, and when he shoots at the barrels of rum. Like, when he takes the gun from Liz, and you see the sunlight reflecting on the cameralense, aaahhhhh LOVE THAT SHOT.

Bwa Ha Ha
That was EPIC in theaters!

PirateofOslo
It's epic on a regular tv screen as well if you ask me, lol. That shot still gives me chills.

ibd4eva
Holy crap I LOVE that part!! I kinda freeze every time it happens.

AWE was on tv yesterday smile and watching it for thefirst time in a long time, I realized how increibly random that movie is. #reasonsiloveawe

PirateofOslo
WE LIKE RANDOMNESS big grin

Bwa Ha Ha
YAY RANDOMNESS!

sammer071
My favourite movie sequel is POTC and i like all the parts of it and eagerly waiting to watch the 4th part of it.

Bwa Ha Ha
POTC? The first one, you mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.