Kisame vs Killer Bee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
this fight is bound to happen in the manga, so let's discuss it first.
Considering what Kisame's feats so far, can he beat the 8 tailed jinchuriki?

Remember that Neji said that 30% clone of Kisame had chakra equal to a 9 tailed empowered Naruto (when he fought in chunin exams).

Quincy
Why is it bound to happen?

kotorfan
dude sasuke fights 8 tails though...

King Kandy
Feat based, Kirabi should completely destroy him.

Kento
Originally posted by Quincy
Why is it bound to happen? Well Madara sends Kisame to get him so it's bound to happen. Though it'll suck if it's all off-panel.

But if Killer Bee doesn't let Hachibi out then Kisame has a chance. He does have the chakra sucking sword which stopped Naruto from using kyuubi chakra when they first met so it could do the same to Killer Bee. And Kisame does have jutsu that can contain him.

King Kandy
Kisame is going to win I just know it but it will be such PIS. He had trouble with the four-tailed beast how can he beat the eight-tailed one?

WO Polaski
Originally posted by danteiscool

Remember that Neji said that 30% clone of Kisame had chakra equal to a 9 tailed empowered Naruto (when he fought in chunin exams).

he didnt say that. he said he hadnt seen such high chakra levels since naruto kyuubi empowered. that doesnt mean they were equals just that kisames chakra is higher then everyone elses since.

NemeBro
Originally posted by WO Polaski
he didnt say that. he said he hadnt seen such high chakra levels since naruto kyuubi empowered. that doesnt mean they were equals just that kisames chakra is higher then everyone elses since. Um, no, actually.

That does mean he was directly comparing Kisame and Kyuubi Naruto's chakra levels, which means they were similar in magnitude.

And Kisame has not really done much, he only remarked he was a bit tired after defeating Four Tailed, that is it.

WO Polaski
no it doeesnt. not by word context. if i see a building that is 100 feet tall on thursday and then on friday i see a building and i say "i havent seen a building that tall since that 100 foot tall one onethursday!" that doesnt mean that the building i see on friday is 100 feet or more.

NemeBro
Originally posted by WO Polaski
no it doeesnt. not by word context. if i see a building that is 100 feet tall on thursday and then on friday i see a building and i say "i havent seen a building that tall since that 100 foot tall one onethursday!" that doesnt mean that the building i see on friday is 100 feet or more. No, it means that it is similar in size.

If it was not, why mention it at all?

By your logic, if you saw a hundred foot building, then for a week only see 20 foot buildings, and then at the end of the week see a 30 foot building, by your logic it would be logical to say,"I have not seen a building that tall since that 100 foot building last week!"

That is preposterous. 30 and 100 are not similar in size, not even close. For you to say,"I have not seen anything that tall since yesterday," yesterday would be the last time you saw something that tall, or to make my point clearer, AS tall.

Their chakra levels are clearly similar, to say they are not is plain wrong, this is fact.

WO Polaski
sharingan?!?! @.@

NemeBro
LOL WUT

WO Polaski
this isn't the official Bleach thread. ermm oopsies. ill reply to that in a second...

NemeBro
Kay. no expression

WO Polaski
Originally posted by NemeBro
No, it means that it is similar in size.

similiare in size does not mean that they are equal though.

"similair" is a subjective term. if there are 7 buildings and 5 of them are 20 feet tall one is 110 feet tall and the other is 200 then the 30 foot one and the 200 foot one are the most similar in height out of the seven are they not? they are because the 110 foot building is the closest to the 200 foot one in height, out of those seven.

because neji says "since" that means he is comparing kisame's chakra levels to all of the other people's chakra hes seen since naruto at the exams. by saying that he hasnt seen such a high level since naruto what he is saying is that out of all of the people he has scene kisame's is the only one who's come that close to naruto. that means that out of them all they are the most similar. but that does not mean that they have to be close to the point of being equal or near equal; that just means that if it were on a scale it would have to be tipped more toward kisame then the others.

lets say for the sake of argument that naruto has a chakra level of 9000. lets say that before kisame came along the second highest person that neji had seen was kakashi with a chakra level of 2000. kisame comes along and he has a chakra level of 4000. now that means that out of everyone that neji has seen except for naruto kisame tops them. he has twice as much chakra as kakashi does. the only person that has more is naruto. what that also means is that the closest person to narutos level of kisame. so out of all the people neji has seen the closest person to naruto in power is kisame. thus out of everyone kisame and naruto are the most similar in chakra level even though narutos chakra is double kisames.

do you see what i mean? they are similar but that doesnt mean they are equal they are just the closest in relation out of everyone.

NemeBro
Nah.

On a serious note, because it is kinda late and whatnot, I will respond tomorrow. Probably.

WO Polaski
you know that if you respond ill reply with a post that is proportionality twice as long as the one i wrote tonight.

NemeBro
If you do that, I'll just send you something in a PM you might not want to see. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.