Jamie Braddock vs. The Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Follow up thread to this one coming soon.

For now, who takes this?

guy222
love my fiancee' jaime happy

love the character jamie braddock

he's not gonna beat the spectre

King Kandy
None of Jamie's feats really ever seemed that impressive to me. Spectre wins.

Enyalus
Thought the fight would be interesting. Spectre got beat in the 5D War by an imp other than Mxy. I'd put Jamie around imp level. Don't have enough feats to judge him very well though, so wanted some KMC opinions on the matter.

TricksterPriest
Hell nah. Jamie is not 5-D imp level.

Galan007
Spectre.

Jaime is no Qwsp.

guysangel
Originally posted by guy222
love my fiancee' jaime happy

love the character jamie braddock

he's not gonna beat the spectre

dancing

guy222
hey darling

which spectre good friend

Warlord
Spectre

guy222
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
hey darling

which spectre good friend Whenever it isn't speficied I see it as dov no host.

Enyalus
Right. No host Spectre. Be it DoV or Lightning Strikes, etc.

Sorry for not clarifying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Right. No host Spectre. Be it DoV or Lightning Strikes, etc.

Sorry for not clarifying. I hope for your sake guy forgives you.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
I hope for your sake guy forgives you.
I don't want to ever make Guy angry. Scary dude, that.

Sweet pics of Thanos BTW. I noticed Nihilist had similar. Are those from a newer comic I missed, or fanart of somekind?

AlmightyKfish
Depends on how powerful Spectre is being.

I mean, Jamie has turned every star in an entire universe into snowflakes just to stop Havok from having an energy source, and he has warped the White Hot Room like it was nothing, so Jamie is pretty damn powerful...

quanchi112
I don't want to ever make Guy angry. Scary dude, that.

Sweet pics of Thanos BTW. I noticed Nihilist had similar. Are those from a newer comic I missed, or fanart of somekind? I wanted my sig different than nuul's and nihilst has the entire image as an avy. Being the true Thanos I couldn't resist this awesome image.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=525073&pagenumber=1

Enyalus
I wanted my sig different than nuul's and nihilst has the entire image as an avy. Being the true Thanos I couldn't resist this awesome image.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=525073&pagenumber=1
I want to say that Imperative looks very cool...but, Abnett and Lanning don't seem to like emphasizing power all that much.

Just seems to confirm it. Bring back Giffen or something. Annihilation was great with heralds blowing up planets and Galactus destroying multiple solar systems, etc.

AlmightyKfish
I want to say that Imperative looks very cool...but, Abnett and Lanning don't seem to like emphasizing power all that much.

Just seems to confirm it. Bring back Giffen or something. Annihilation was great with heralds blowing up planets and Galactus destroying multiple solar systems, etc.

Well, DnA had Shiar tearing planets apart with Nega Bombs & BB's voice tearings a rip through reality, so their not exactly adverse to showing power...

Enyalus
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Well, DnA had Shiar tearing planets apart with Nega Bombs & BB's voice tearings a rip through reality, so their not exactly adverse to showing power...
They had two mid/high heralds (BB and Vulcan) fight on a freakin' spaceship without even destroying it. They use tech to explain their destruction when the characters they write shouldn't even need that. Gladiator supposedly has planet-moving and destroying strength, but they have him sit on his ass. BB's voice power was already demonstrated of course via tech and such, without he himself causing much damage at all. Vulcan, Ronan, etc. Kind of disappointing.

Only cool thing was Quasar-Nova lobotomizing Ego temporarily.

AlmightyKfish
They also had Adam Warlock transmuting an entire planet though =/

And tbf with Thanos' case, it's always been his intellect that is most dangerous. I mean, he used his powers maybe three times during Annihilation, and still managed to be a reasonably big part in the series...

quanchi112

Just seems to confirm it. Bring back Giffen or something. Annihilation was great with heralds blowing up planets and Galactus destroying multiple solar systems, etc. We'll have to see. I have high hopes for this and cosmic stuff has always been my favorite stuff and what got me into comics in the first place.

Enyalus
Yeah. Cosmic Marvel = My favorite.

quanchi112
Yeah. Cosmic Marvel = My favorite. I still remember the first time I saw Thanos in phar mor. First image I can remember is the gems shining and him smiling talking to Eros. He had me at hello.

Allankles
laughing out loud

You know Quan for all your oddball debating, you really come out of your shell when talking about Thanos. Just don't debate against DS anymore, the man is Thanos' daddy afterall.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
laughing out loud

You know Quan for all your oddball debating, you really come out of your shell when talking about Thanos. Just don't debate against DS anymore, the man is Thanos' daddy afterall. Thanos' father is Mentor. Any man on any board who challenges Thanos will have me to deal with.

Enyalus
I still remember the first time I saw Thanos in phar mor. First image I can remember is the gems shining and him smiling talking to Eros. He had me at hello.
I had 3 issues of Infinity Gauntlet when I was six lol...favorite is Cosmic Marvel. Second favorite is probably Superman.

Allankles
Yeah. Cosmic Marvel = My favorite.

I would love cosmic Marvel if Star Lord became a bigger player. He's just the coolest of that cosmic party.

Allankles
Thanos' father is Mentor. Any man on any board who challenges Thanos will have me to deal with.

Mentor is his dad at the physical level, DS is his dad at a fundamental level. He is Thanos' spiritual daddy.

Enyalus
I would love cosmic Marvel if Star Lord became a bigger player. He's just the coolest of that cosmic party.
lol Star Lord is like cosmic Batman. And I don't really care for Batman (or Stark or any other dude who doesn't actually have superpowers). I like the overpowered shiite.

Allankles
lol Star Lord is like cosmic Batman. And I don't really care for Batman (or Stark or any other dude who doesn't actually have superpowers). I like the overpowered shiite.

I can relate, I used to love Batman as a kid, he was my second favorite after Supes but that admiration has faded as I got older. I still like him, but he's like my 15th favorite hero or something now. I like Star Lord more than Bats because he's more human than Bats. Writers aren't afraid to highlight his limitations.

quanchi112
I had 3 issues of Infinity Gauntlet when I was six lol...favorite is Cosmic Marvel. Second favorite is probably Superman. Yeah, it's awesome thinking back to when we were kids and what we liked. Love at first sight does exist.

Mentor is his dad at the physical level, DS is his dad at a fundamental level. He is Thanos' spiritual daddy. Not at all. Thanos is completely different. That's like calling the transformers gobot ripoffs. Everything was based off of something which preceded it while Thanos far surpasses Darkseid imo in every way.Originally posted by Enyalus
lol Star Lord is like cosmic Batman. And I don't really care for Batman (or Stark or any other dude who doesn't actually have superpowers). I like the overpowered shiite. Me too. I need power.

AlmightyKfish

Coolest?
ha-sons

You seem to be forgetting.
ha-sons

A certain Russian dog.
ha-sons

Allankles
Coolest?
ha-sons

You seem to be forgetting.
ha-sons

A certain Russian dog.
ha-sons

Clarify. confused

Enyalus
Cosmo is possibly the coolest comic character ever invented. Sans The Shade, of course.

AlmightyKfish
Clarify. confused

Cosmo the Space Dog

Head of security at Knowwhere (Guardians base)

Powerful Telepathic and Telekinetic powers.

He's pretty much the best character ever.

Also, he's like 40 somehow. And still owned all the Guardians and Luminals at once.

quanchi112
Cosmo the Space Dog

Also, he's like 40 somehow. And still owned all the Guardians and Luminals at once. If he was american he'd be even cooler.

Allankles
Not at all. Thanos is completely different. That's like calling the transformers gobot ripoffs. Everything was based off of something which preceded it while Thanos far surpasses Darkseid imo in every way.

I don't think he surpasses DS in a single category (outside of a steady spouse). Also you don't have to be a carbon copy to be the offspring of a previous idea.

Also I was kind of complementing you on your occasional moments of humour, so chill out. wink

AlmightyKfish
If he was american he'd be even cooler.

No.

Allankles
Cosmo the Space Dog

Also, he's like 40 somehow. And still owned all the Guardians and Luminals at once.

I know Marvel had a cadre of space dogs, the one I know being one of the Inhumans, but I haven't really paid attention to them. Guess I might check this guy out later.

quanchi112
I don't think he surpasses DS in a single category (outside of a steady spouse). Also you don't have to be a carbon copy to be the offspring of a previous idea.

Also I was kind of complementing you on your occasional moments of humour, so chill out. wink When you degrade Thanos you send me into a fury.

Just admit Thanos is better and let's move on.Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
No. You a commie or something?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.